Chapter 19
198 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Argen sat on the ground staring at the young girl who had identified herself as Artemis. Even with her aiming an arrow at him, he couldn't help but smile, tears gathering at the sides of his eyes.

His whole life all he'd ever wanted was to see her, talk to her, just knowing who she was had been enough for him, but now she had appeared in front of him.

"Mother..." Argen managed to say as he choked up and wiped his eyes. Tears were now streaming down his face.

"S-Sorry... I'm just... so Happy" Argen said smiling as he fully broke down crying while smiling and wiping his face.

Artemis looked down on him with her hand quivering as she just couldn't shoot the child. "I... just came to say... finish your quest... then expect another visit from me..." Artemis said before turning away.

She would need to do it, but she would wait for a while, just until she built up the courage to kill him. He was, after all, just a simple man in child form. He would grow up to be just like all other men...

"Wait!" Argen yelled and jumped up reaching out toward her as she dissipated into silver light. The perfect setting for the moon that was out.

"After the quest... then... tomorrow," Argen said as Asfalis, who was simply responding to his emotions and wants, slipped away from his body and went down into the apartment as Argen watched the moon with a violent expression on his face, he wanted to end the quest tomorrow, his mother was more important...

...

"Gah! that kid didn't take the bait...it would have been perfect... just imagine what we could have done to Artemis with his spirit..." The shadowy man said slamming his astral fist into the wall, cracking it with ease.

This man was Agamemnon, a man who had been forced to sacrifice his daughter to Artemis after boasting his hunting skill was superior to her's. His beloved daughter...

"Control yourself... you are not the only one who has lost a child... I Lost all of mine... except for one... and she has simply turned into a shell of hatred," Niobe looked at the shadowy man in disgust as he had a fit of anger.

If anything she should be mad her daughter had gone off the grid, though a shell of hatred, she was still a useful tool...

"What is our next plan... We should just kill him... and the Apollo child of course" Niobe said tapping her long bails against the stone walls.

"No... I have a better idea... hahahahahahahaha! why hadn't I thought of this before?" Agamemnon said smiling as he walked toward an altar with a silver bow hung on it.

This used to be a shrine for Artemis before they had moved, and this was Artemis's bow, the same bow she had used to kill Niobes children.

"We will... let them kill each other," Agamemnon said with a smirk as he waved his hand allowing spirits to release, he may get fired and thrown into tarturas for this... but it was worth it in his rage-filled mind. He was too close to revenge, he couldn't simply stop now... now could he?

...

"I want him, Luke..." Kronos said after a bit of thought. Now that he had had time to think about things, having someone who was already on the brink of breaking could help him with his plans.

Like had already gone past the point of arguing so he wouldn't say anything against it, though he did ask why.

"Why you ask?... well... If I remember right... those types get so so emotionally attached at a few kind words... You HAVE been nice to him haven't you?" Kronos asked starting down luke's slightly frightening form.

"Yes... I believe I've been nice to him... he doesn't seem to hate me at least..., Don't worry master... I will get him on our side" Like said bowing as Kronos nodded and checked on things with the Percy Jackson boy.

"It seems they are in The Underworld rn... the shoes better work, I want to see the razer of Olympus and help him go about his true destiny..." Kronos finished as Luke left and opened his eyes with sweat dripping from his brow.

Talking to Kronos always got him like this. All he could hope is that everything went as planned. Percy Jackson needed to be dragged to tarturas and he needed to get Argen on board... but with Annabeth and Percy and all the others he had spent time with... how would he go about doing so?

...

Meanwhile, Argen was sitting and waiting for the other two companions to wake up.

He had seen Asfalis float off of Megan, so he assumed he did something to her, hopefully, it would let her be more active tomorrow... he was finishing this quest... and his mother's enemies... once and for all...

(A/N: Yes before you say anything, this chapter is shorter... writing during the time of my friends trial, not much time on my hands)

7