Volume 1 Chapter 6
572 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been three days since my father's departure, and my mother has been clingier than ever. We take a bath together, sleep together, and she even started doing some of my morning routines to be with me. Is this normal? I don't have any references when it comes to a normal family, but I think my mother's too. . . protective? Close? No sense of boundaries? Yeah, she has no sense of boundaries.

Maybe today is the right time to show her what sex really is. I mean, what Leo was doing is an insult to sex. As a kept woman - a civilized term for gigolettes - back on earth, I feel genuine pity towards Xandra - who clearly has never experienced what an orgasm is. He should not use his thing on any woman, not until he understands Rule # 12.

Rule # 12: Sex is ALWAYS good

How can I say this, you ask? It's because I can hear everything they do, and Leo treats my mother - my hot, fit in the right places, sexy, and pretty mother - as a simple sleeve. Insulting, right?

Now, here's my dilemma. How can I show her how sex is really like as Alexandria of Alealamia? She's Alexandria's mother, so I doubt it's appropriate. Not to mention that doing something like this would be detrimental to Alex's image, which in turn, would go against Rule # 6.

Rule # 6: Don't do anything detrimental to your 'avatar'

If I were still Ivy, it would've been as easy as pie. She's a frustrated mother who hasn't had proper sex for ages. A MILF on a silver platter, how can someone like me go wrong? All it would take is a little flirt here, some touching there, and voila, she's naked on the bed while shouting my name - begging for more.

But I'm Alexandria, Xandra's innocent and cheerful child who thinks slaves are tools and looting is the way of life. Wait, that's exactly it! I just have to concoct a situation where I'll be 'exposed' to these things and ask my mother what they mean! The whole 'mother, I feel something weird in my tummy' and that whole bit to push Xandra to a corner and force her to relieve her 'very' innocent and lovable child! How ingenious!

I deserve a pat on my back.

So, I spent the next week manipulating the right strings and create the perfect opportunity to "accidentally" stumble on a pirate doing his slave. Pirates are the easiest kinds of people to manipulate since, well, they're pirates. They're always honest to their desires, especially when it comes to feeling good themselves -there is no way I'd use sex to describe what they're doing because I doubt their partner feels any good.
That's what you call rape.
Right! Rape, I forgot that word existed.

You're probably wondering how I manipulated these pirates to do their slaves. Well, that's easy, really. I go around town with my beautiful face and my mother in tow. Men are easy to arouse, am I right?

Oh right, before you get confused, Rule # 21 didn't push through since my parents didn't want their child hiding her beauty, and going against their wishes would go against Rule # 6, so yeah. I'll have to make use of this curse the way I'm using it now, haha!

Today's the day that my efforts finally paid off. While I was running through the woods early in the morning as part of my morning routine, I spot a pirate doing - wait, no, raping a teenage slave by the bushes. She's probably a product since the guy had to hide his deed. Should I help her?
Hmm. . . 
He hasn't done anything that would warrant a debt from me, so Rule # 7 doesn't apply. In fact, I think I'm actually the one who owes him for helping me with my plans for Xandra. Nah, I bet he's imagining me while he beat that girl's insides, so I call us even. I should hurry home and put my plans into motion. I need Xandra to be conscious of me so that leading her on would be easier.

This time, instead of entering through the window, I use the front door. My mother was already awake and is in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I greet my mother good morning with a complicated expression and tell her that I'm not in the mood for breakfast and I'll be in my room. 

"Sweetie, what's wrong? Did you have a bad run?"

My mother asked me as she places down her utensils. I stop in my tracks as she approaches me and bends down to meet me in the eye. I shyly shake my head while looking down, fiddling the hem of my clothes to add to my cuteness. Damn, I'm so good.

Maybe I should be an actress or something?

My mother held my chin to look her in the eye. She was clearly concerned about what happened to me, which makes this next bit all the more damaging for her. Time to turn on my SS charms!

"Sweetie, I can tell that something is bothering you. Tell me what's wrong. Did something happen to you while you were out? Did someone try and take you away from Mama?"

"N-no. . . I-it's nothing mama. I-I just saw something. . . weird. . ."

"Weird? What is it?"

"W-well. . . When I was running through the woods, I heard something that sounded like papa, so I followed it because I thought it was papa. And when I arrived, I saw an uncle doing something to a slave. . . He. . . He was making the same sounds like you and papa at night so. . . so yeah. . ."

I could see my mother's eyebrows twitch as she tries her best to maintain her smile while listening to my story. Her eyes even widened upon learning that I could hear what they were doing despite having my own room. Oh, mother, you have no idea how much I know about your sex life.

Great, she still has no idea how to deal with me. Time for the finale.

". . . Mama, whenever I think about it, I feel something funny in my tummy mama. . . Like. . . Like I want to pee but at the same time I can't. . . Mama, is something wrong with me. . . ?"

I ask her with a red face and wet eyes. I take her hand and place it in between my legs, rubbing my thighs together to indicate that I seem to want to pee, and at the same time, show her that I got 'wet' with what I saw in the woods earlier in the morning.

My mother's cheeks flushed as she pulls her hand away from my thighs.

"N-no! There's nothing wrong with my baby! Y-you need to pee, my baby! Yeah! You just need to pee. Come, Mama will help you pee."

Haha, nailed it! Frustrated mothers are always the easiest to tease.

She leads me to the bathroom and brings me a bucket of water. I squat down to the hole - very primitive, I know - and sneak a look at my mother. Haha, she can't look at me in the eye. Should I drive her a little more to the corner?

"Mama, I can't pee, and my tummy hurts. . . "

I straighten my torso and spread my legs a little wider. Having a dexterous body sure comes in handy when you want to turn your mother on. I give her the full view of my premature and pink pussy that is glistening with both sweat and fluid. I think teasing my mother actually turns me on. Thank you for the added motivation.

"A-Alex. . ."

Hahaha, Xandra's red as a tomato. I can see her debating whether she should touch her kid to satiate her hunger or suppress her desires to avoid being the mother who touches their kid. She looks so funny. I'll stop here for today. We still have a long way to go anyway, not to mention I'm still in a five-year-old body. It would be a pity if I wouldn't be able to satisfy her because of my premature body.

The day went by with nothing happening. My mother is struggling to look at me and has been avoiding touching me as much as possible. She even had a friend of hers teach me books and magic - another light mage in the village, though she's much weaker than Leo - while she runs an errand. I wonder if she'll have someone else relieve her frustrations. That would be funny, wouldn't it? My mother is forced to cheat on my father because I pushed her frustrated buttons, haha.

 


 

Whenever my father's at sea, his trips usually go on for two to three months, and he would stay at home for at least two weeks before leaving again. It's been six months since my birthday, yet still no signs of him or his crew. As far as I can remember, my father is always at home at least every three months. This is the first time that he's been away at home for more than four months.

My mother says that this happens sometimes and that it's normal for pirates to be at sea for longer periods, but I could see her trying to hide her worry. Speaking of my mother, she's been touching herself more after our little moment that happened six months ago. Before, she only touches herself after doing it with my father, but now, it's like she does it almost every other day. Sometimes she leaves the room whenever we sleep together to touch herself. At least she tries her best to lower her voice, but my heightened senses won't allow it. That's how I knew that my mother hates herself for imagining my petit and beautiful body whenever she does it. Maybe she's actually a closeted woman? Or she has her lesbian tendencies and was fueled by my little stunt.

Anyway, remember the guy who was doing a slave that I mentioned six months ago? He died two days later, or more like he was discovered and tortured to set an example. My mother really must've been so pissed for thinking that that guy influenced my behavior. I'll bet you five minutes with my body that my mother had a hand in this. I swear I'll uncover all of Xandra's secrets before leaving this village.

Since I found my mother's behavior very amusing, I took it upon myself to tease her by asking her to take a bath with me, sleeping with her, and making innocent passes on her body. That's probably one of the reasons why she's become more frustrated and sensitive. I wouldn't be surprised if she'll push me down one day and relieve herself, though I know that'll never happen because she's an honest mother who won't do anything that might lead me into hating her. Being a doted daughter is the best, isn't it?

But enough about all of that, I want to talk about what I've been doing for the past six months. Aside from increasing my mother's sexual frustrations, I discovered that I have an abnormal status. Most kids, or rather, all of the kids in the village - slave or not - are only LVL 1 or 2 during their awakening. All of their stats range from F - to F +, while I, on the other hand, am already LVL 9 with an SS stat. Good thing I talked about this with my mother first. We concluded that my morning training is the reason why I have an abnormal status.

My mother apparently can't see my title, class, job, and gifts with the spell their using. Not that I have any complaints, of course. I doubt I'll be able to find an appropriate reason why I'm the fucking hero of that bitch. By the way, my mother's very proud of herself because of my SS charm stat since she thinks I inherited it from her. She's quite adorable, don't you think so?

She also showed me her status. She told me to chant 'Statum Videre' to see her status.

Name Xandra
Age 23 Race Human
Status In heat
LV 43 Next 3,510 exp
ELM Fire MDF B +
STR D + SPD D
DEF C - DEX D +
MST A - AGI
CHM B INT B +

See? I told you my Xandra is more than what she lets on. I wonder how she became a pirate's wife with these stats. I know I don't have any idea how the real world works, but I figured she'd be a big shot by being a magician or something with these abilities.

She also took it upon herself to teach me magic despite being a fire mage. She said that they both light things up, so it should be the same. I honestly don't understand her logic. Aren't light and fire fundamentally different? But she's my mother. How can I go against her? Plus, it would be interesting to create fire properties using Light magic, and who knows, it might actually work.

 

Heyy, another chapter! I had so much fun writing the previous one that I wanted to continue it as soon as I could. I was actually debating whether to push through the scene between Alex and Xandra but eventually decided against it. Alex is still five so yeah. No worries, it'll happen soon enough.

Thanks for reading!

16