O N E – P R E Y
76 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dionnaire's Point of View

× × × × × × × ×
one week before
the hunting season

 

"Raise your clothes." The man in medical robes ordered and with reluctance I raised them up to my shoulder he then placed his stethoscope on my chest making me cringe due to the coldness of the so called object.

"So, how are you? Do you feel or experienced something unusual?" He asked.

You know what; I'm fine not until they told me I'm going to be a prey next week. What do I feel? I felt like a shit. I'm going to die next week but here I am sitting inside the clinic with an idiot like you!

That what I wanted to say but my mouth has an automatic function and calmly answered him.

"I have felt an unusual heat occasionally but it will go away after a couple of minutes. I experienced an intense stomach ache yesterday and fainted afterwards. Also..." I drawled then averted my eyes when he raised a bow at me.

"Also..." He probed.

I twirled my caramel curls with my fingers, bit my lips and swallowed my saliva, an action that I always do when I felt uncomfortable. And yes, I am uncomfortable with this topic but I need to know was wrong with me. What they have done to me.

Taking a deep breathe, I mustered the last words to complete my pending answer.

"I-I h-have b-bleed." Heat creeping on my cheeks not because I stuttered but the shame I have felt.

Who won’t' feel ashamed. I am a man yet I have been bleeding like those menstrual period women always had. The worst thing was the only way to release those bloods was toward my ass.

I may be gay but I was still virgin. I always believed that one day my ass somehow would bleed and that day was when someone finally wrecked my cute little asshole with a thick hard cock but who would had thought those dreams would be shattered and I will be getting periods and still virgin.

Can't you believe that! I am inside a prison yet here I am so pure and sexually frustrated, not that I wanted to be raped or gangbang by muscled freaks that didn't showered for months but still it’s a prison and it was all so known for a place that wherever you looked there were only be men and if there's a hole there will always be a way so just be gay.

Now I'm feeling the pain my sister felt when she had her period and it's not rainbows and unicorns, it's like someone stab you with multiple swords like a voodoo witch. I hate to experience it again.

"How long has this been happening?" I raised a bow when the doctor asked it nonchalantly but had a gleam of excitement on his eyes. Oh no, they did it didn't they.

Damn it!

The shameful feeling I felt had been washed away and I felt livid.

These fucking bastards!

They really did something to me!
I always knew it but confirming straight out from them, I can't help but be mad.

I just hope they didn't turn me into Frankenstein or else they are really going to taste the wrath of Lucifer!

Shit!

And one of those said bastard let out a chuckle as he looked at me like I was a big joke he had ever seen. The bastard must have heard my heartbeat going haywire through his stethoscope.

He just smiled at me with a bored expression on his  face when he removed his stethoscope and lazily leaned on his swivel chair.

Damn this collar for making me look like a pussy, if it wasn’t for this I had already bashed his ugly face on his perfectly carved table.

I just rolled my eyes and balled my fist to control my anger as he gestured me to continue what I am about to say.

Mouthing "Every 15th of the month." with anger laced on my voice yet the bastard shrugged it off.

I can't help but glared at him when he took the manila folder on his desk that looks like it was my medical file, he then wrote something there whilst humming and ignoring my whole existence.

What a multitask-er.

I bet he put that in his resume.

I huffed and clicked my tongue out of annoyance as I grabbed the shock collar on my neck and grip it just to release my stress.

This collar was no ordinary device aside from stunning the holder when he disobey someone within the authority, there was also a type of bomb installed in it; injected with weird chemical substance that resulted to exploding the whole body of the wearer. This usually happens if a prisoner commits heavy crimes such killing someone inside the prison premises. And if wasn't for this device I had long gone attack this stupid doctor and those people whose behind this.

The Alpha government!

Fuck those egoistical shits!

It may not be obvious because of my potty mouth but I was a licensed grade school teacher before and the history about those pricks was an easy as pie for me and honestly those written on books were an utterly bullshits.

'Alpha Government is noble, virtuous and fair.'

Psh.

More like, 'Alpha Government is stupid, full of shits and quackery.'

If it wasn't just for the bills I needed to pay or that stupid laws they implemented, I may already had a whole day discussion with my 6th grade students that what's written on their textbooks were pure nonsense and the Alpha Government were composed of major assholes but a man has got to live so I stomached those lies for twenty three years before I end up behind the bars.

People may believe that what they did was right but honestly it wasn't.

It all started on 2020, different major phenomenon had struck the whole world and it took 10 years for it to end. On the first four years many had happened and the world suffered greatly. Natural disasters sprung up from every corners of earth. A pandemic occurred that killed millions of people. Countless of war surged between countries. It was pure chaos. And they called this event the Ragnarok.

Those years many people had suffered and died. Everyone thought it was the final destruction of the world, many people had lost their hope but not all gave up. Some people fought for their freedom, for the justice and for the peace of the world and the most famous among this people was Wolodymyr Osmund.

Wolodymyr Osmund was an American - British decent, a former general in the U.S army and also the greatest asshole known in mankind on my opinion. He had courageously leaded an organization he called "The Pack" made up of diverse people that has the skills, talents and brains that aided him to conquer and won every battlefield they have fought.

Apart from that, the most unique thing about Wolodymyr and his group was that they don't belong to any forms of government. The only leader for them was Wolodymyr himself. There are some records written on how Wolodymyr captured the loyalty of his men, it was stated that he had showed them hope like a messiah; lead them in every war like a Viking warrior, brave and fearless; and ruled them with like a king with kindness and trust. Many said that he was the reincarnation of Alexander the Great for his brilliant leadership and great tactics some say he was the new Julius Caesar for his charming leadership that was respected by both of his friends and enemies.

Truthfully, Wolodymyr was a great general with outstanding mind for commanding his people in the battlefield but it still didn’t erased the fact that his one manipulative asshole.

And because of the status of their organization with neither government nor any nations backing them up, many have called them rebels for going against the authority but majority of the people called them heroes. A clap of applause please for the great heroes who fucked up us today, thank you.

Anyway, after winning unbelievably against the great forces of America, Wolodymyr merged his men and the remaining forces of the American army and its government to launch a sneak attack against the Chinese and an all-out war against the Russian government which they triumphantly subjugated. Those years were full of havoc, bloodshed and grief for those people who lived those times.

Still not satisfied, having the control of the three powerful countries, Wolodymyr and the Pack had forced the other countries to surrender. The other countries have revolted but after a lot of struggle and violence that involves death of the masses, their enemies were indestructible so they have no choice but finally waved their white flags. Furthermore when the war was nearing its end he had left a promised to all the people especially his supporters, that one day he would unite the world and its people and later achieved it as he had promised.

It took him six years to do that hereafter numerous people called him a son of god. I think the most fitting was a son of a bitch!

Since then and it was the beginning of the New Earth.

It’s a new world.

We are the new people.

It’s time for a new life.

This is the New Earth.

That was the motto of every single people who lived that time and even today that I was tired listening to.
Frankly, I rather listen to the Meet the Robinsons motto, one of the classic animations that I truly adored which was; Keep moving forward! It’s the same thoughts but not that redundant, right.

During June 15, 2031 Wolodymr had officially established the Alpha Government, a peculiar type of government organization. A group of psychotics and sociopaths I must say.

The Emperor rules the world that was divided into fifteen districts while the Prime Minister was the emperor’s right hand and he manages the council. The council was composed of ten seats that were elected by the people that mostly made up of the higher class; they carried on the policies and passed the decrees after the prime minster have studied it and given to the emperor for approval. The fifteen districts on the other hand were supervised by the officials called governor-generals which were pointed by the emperor itself. It was a small scale type of the authority but they had the power to control every living people of this planet.

That day Wolodymyr had also proclaimed the new rules and the new laws of the New Earth where he called it the "Edicts" composed by ten major laws everybody must follow and abide or what I likely to call the ripped off version of the ten commandments.

Last but not the least that was also the time were the hellish system that we followed until today was formed.

Wolodymyr had sanctioned that everyone must be divided by classes; the higher class and the lower class. It had an obtuse way of diving the mankind but it had impacted greatly.

The higher classes were people who have been born with gold spoons and had a lot of power that they called money. Those people are called Alpha - the one who dominates the others.

The lower classes were the people who lack of those said things. They are the Peasants - the one who submits.

Never question the government.

Follow the Edicts.

Respect the Alphas.

Peasants are always beneath the Alphas.

Those things were always nailed on every ‘peasants’ mind ether they like it or not. With just words that blatant stating that everyone on the lower class had no rights, freedom and can never dream to rise above on those so called higher class. And if they did not follow those they were punished severely.

A lot of people was flabbergasted mostly those person who were going to classified as lower classes that the one who they have been calling savior created a system that was not fair for them. They rebelled. Expectantly the Alpha Government was strong and not only that the higher classes approved it with gratitude so the little rebellion was overthrown. That was also the day where the fate of those who lived that time and their future children's were now sealed.

The Alpha and the Peasant.

The Alpha Government’s version of the rich and the poor but were more degrading and very unfair.

And if were not for those idiotically laws, fallacious government and egoistical bastards called Alphas, I may not be here in this cold prison cells. I was there outside this isolated island achieving my dreams, teaching the truths behind the lies and face slapping some Alpha bitches but fate was one brain dead bored bitch.

I became a criminal even though I was framed and I can't even fight for my justice.

I became a prisoner on the most dangerous prison in the world and next week my death flag will be set on.

I also became a lab rat for some experiment that I don't know what was it for and it's fucking my whole body from my dainty toes up to my thick skull.

I just wished that time travel do exist like those novels I have been reading in so I could just go back in time to put everything back in the right order and have a marathon of old classic cartoons especially Disney ones but most importantly is to slap some fucked up hero named Wolodymyr Osmund.

"Earth to Mr. Hernandez." I was startled when the bastard snapped his fingers right on my face, bursting my little bubble of my internal hatred.

He rolled his eyes when he saw my death glares, ignoring it at the same time as he grab a syringe on his side. Stupid bastard! Where both 'peasant' but he acted like his a fucking Alpha. Just because you work for an Alpha that doesn't mean you are one!

"I'm just going to inject this and we're done." He said as he flicked the needle of the injection like an evil mad scientist. Stupid Doofenshmirtz wannabe.

Argh! Let’s end this shit already!
With no hesitance, I offered my right arms at him. A whimper escaped my lips when he grabbed it forcefully and without warning he injected the syringe on my veins. Motherfucker!

I bit my lips to stop myself from crying.

It hurts so much!

Every time the fluid entered my body it was like rushing lava burning my whole nervous system. It was so painful that I feel like all of my muscles were being punched all over. My heart was beating wildly and my vision suddenly became fuzzy as another wave of pain charges my whole body but I endure it.

I must endure it!

Endure it in order to be alive.

Fuck them!

Neither the Alpha Government nor weird shitty substance can stop me from living!

I must live!

Stabilizing my breathing, I calmed down a bit. Taking another deep breathe, I eyed with scrutiny the gold liquid inside syringe that was almost empty.

A substance which I don't know what use is it for; if is for good or for bad but I know that it somehow changed me and maybe somewhere later it may trigger something that will impact the future of this world.

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

Announcement

AUTHOR'S CORNER

QUESTION : WHAT DO YOU THINK  YOU WILL DO IF YOU ARE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO GO BACK IN TIME, WHERE AS BECOMING A BABY AGAIN WITH YOUR PAST MEMORIES STILL INTACT.

ME: I will try to fix all my mistake, be a millionaire of course, pursue my first love (haha I am NBSB until now also I am a coward despite his advances towards me that was clearly visiblebut most of all I want to prevent the incident that cause my father his life.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT

1