Book 1 Chapter 3: The Three Wise Guys
879 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the elevator doors opened. A group of dangerous men stepped out, then the doors closed behind them.

"What the hell just happened?! Where are we?! And who the hell are these people?!" The gangsters started yelling at Venus's group at gunpoint!

Two of the men were buff, but there was one taller than the other. The tallest was named Hector and the other one was Randall. The shorter skinny one was named Vernon. They were all wearing suits between the 50-60s? Why? Even the guns look old, like Tommy guns? They had old cops and robbers/mob/noir accents.

*****

{Analyzing the men}

I noticed the inside of the elevator was slightly different from our elevator. They don't look like actors. They seem like authentic mobsters.

With not much information to go on, it's best to see what happens.

Sidenote: I have confirmed that when I analyze, I somehow know their names. Of course, I don't want to spook them. So I will keep that information to myself. These guys look like they have a license to kill, and are not afraid to use it!

{Conclusion: Try to calm them down. See what they know. Maybe where they came from is different from the hotel we came from.}

*****

"Listen! We also don't know what is happening! Don't shoot us!" Venus yelled.

"Shut up you dumb bitch! Do you think we were born yesterday?! Do you believe you can pull one over on us?!" Vernon yelled.

"Easy there, Vernon! This is probably some Sex Dungeon! This negro may have Voodoo Magic!" Hector said.

"Then let's kill the bitch!" Vernon replied.

Bernard stood in front of Venus to protect her. She just met this man, but he seemed prepared to die for her. This turned her on somehow.

"Just like you, we were trapped down here. As you can see, the elevator has closed on you. We are all in the same situation…" Luther said.

The gangsters turned around to face the elevators. Try as they might, they couldn't force them open. Even with all of their big muscles…

There were 3 gangsters in total, Vernon, Hector, and Randall.

Venus's group had 12. Her, Jenny, Bernard, Luther, Willow, Vivian, Joshua, Samuel, Sarah, Ken, Alex, and that jackass David. Yeah, their elevator was pretty crowded…

Right now, everyone was still at gunpoint while the gangsters figured out their next move.

"All right, speak! Explain to us what is going on! Now!" Vernon demanded.

"Well... like we keep telling you, we don't fucking know! We got on the elevator, just like you, and it took us here! Other than that, we have no fucking idea where we are!" Luther yelled.

"Okay wise guy, what's outside?! If you don't have a trap, then what's over there?!"

The gangster pointed at the door Jenny removed.

"We just opened that door! We have no idea what's out there!" Venus said.

"Didn't we tell you to shut the hell up?! Grown men are talking you dumb bitch!" Hector yelled.

"What?!" Venus growled.

"You know what? It would seem this one needs to be taught a lesson." Vernon walked to Venus. Bernard stood firm in front of her, daring Vernon to try anything. "If she is yours, you should teach this bitch some manners!"

"Or maybe I should teach YOU some manners,'' Bernard retorted.

"What did you say to me, boy?!" Vernon said.

"Do you have a hard time hearing?"

Vernon placed his pistol directly between Bernard's eyes.

"What will you say now, tough guy?! Huh?! Can your black ass sass me now?!"

"Says the one who needs a gun," Bernard scoffed.

"Okay! You asked for it!"

Bernard put one finger on the gun then it fell from the guy's hand.

"What the?! What the hell did you just do?!"

"I'm a professional stripper," Bernard shrugged as if words explained everything.

"Huh?! What-what the fuck are you talking about?!"

Of course, Venus knew what that means. When she was discovering each other's powers. Bernard's stripper powers could unequip whatever he touches.

'I don't know if there will be a big problem with constantly using my powers, but it would seem to be easier when I actively used them. Maybe now's a good time.' Venus thought.

The other times happened when she didn't want to. This was the first time she did it with a true purpose.

*****

 

{Analyzing the Goon Squad}

Vernon carries himself like a boss. He's hot-headed though. People like him act this way to compensate for their 'size'. Hmmm, let me secretly identify him… Yup! Using my x-ray vision; he has a small dick! Oh, wow! The other two are decent size though. Randall has a sexy bod!

Stop that! I should focus!

There are three ways I can handle this:

1: Let Bernard do the heavy lifting, let him do everything. (I hate this option because that means I'll only rely on him. I can't say I don't like a big strong man to handle my problems, but for how long? He doesn't owe me anything and we're not romantically together. What's to say he won't get tired of protecting me and think I am a nuisance.)

2: Scare the Gangsters with our abilities. (As funny as that is, here's a backlash to this. If we fight these three men. They could have scary powers as well.)

3: Convince them we're on the same side. (The problem with some men, they don't like to listen to women. It makes them feel like they're less of a man or some shit like that…)

Any option is risky. The better option is to scare them without antagonizing them. Gain their trust through power. Possibly give them motivation to not kill us!

{Conclusion: Attempt to convince them we're on the same side. Make an opportunity. Push this in our favor!}

*****

"Whether or not you want to hear me out, I have something to say. Even if you kill us all. You'll be stuck here!" Venus yelled then looked at her friend Jenny. "Close the door! If they kill us, this will be their end!"

Jenny closed the door, locking them all in.

"As you can see. We all have abilities! We don't know what's going on, but we are not going to let you kill us either! Work with us or this place becomes your tomb!" Venus continued as the small man glared at her. "My friend here can strip clothing. If you fight us, I'll tell him to show everyone how small your dick is!"

"What the hell?!!!" Vernon exclaimed.

"She's right. I will do it. So shut the fuck up and tell your guys to put their guns away." Bernard scolded.

"Boss! An elevator is opening!" Randall yelled.

Everyone looked at the metal doors, revealing two women. Randall and Hector pointed their guns at them which made the girls scream.

"W-WHAT?!! Sister, save me!" Both of the girls curled up in the corner.

"Get out of there!" Hector yelled.

"Do you idiots fucking listen?! The doors will close if they leave!" Luther yelled.

Hector walked inside the open elevator; which made the girls scream more. He pressed every button on the panel to no avail. "Nothing is working!"

When Vernon attempted to pick his gun up, instead he got a knee to the face by Bernard. The small gangster fell back to the floor with his nose bleeding.

As Randall turns to shoot Bernard, Luther uses speed to take his gun. After that, he decided to take all the guns. When Luther finished collecting the guns, he checked for hidden knives or any other concealed weapons. He placed everything he could find near Jenny.

"Can you make a small box so they can't kill us?" Luther asked.

"Sure thing." Jenny made a small container around the guns.

Luther was so fast, the gangsters didn't even realize they were completely unarmed.

"Wait, what just happened?! Is there a ghost here too!?" Hector frantically looked for weapons he just had.

"Let's get out of here!" Vernon yelled as he proceeded to run like a girl. Venus even saw him waving his hands like one. She thought it was funny how without weapons, they were just weak men.

When Vernon boarded the open elevator with Hector, they started hitting the buttons extremely hard, almost trying to break the damn thing.

"Hey girls! You should probably get out of there! I know you're scared. But do you really want to be around those men?" Venus asked.

It didn't take long for the new women to agree with her. So they ran out of the elevator.

"Oh no you don't!" Vernon grabs one of the women by the hair.

"Sister, help!" The youngest said.

"Let her go!'' The oldest yelled.

Venus already knew their names were Sophie and Eileithyia Decker. Her analyzing skill happens sometimes without her even realizing it. Especially when it's quick information like names.

"I am going to smash this thing!" Hector yelled as he punched the elevator buttons.

All of a sudden, the elevator shook violently. The area around it glowed red with electricity building up. The elevator doors closed; crushing Vernon's arm. Because Sophie, the youngest sister of the new girls, was out of the elevator. She didn't get hit by the doors but Vernon was still holding on to her.

Randall was still outside. He just stood there. He thought about helping. Although, he didn't really want to get near an angry elevator…

"Ahhhh!" Vernon squealed as his arm was getting crushed by the elevator. It moved slightly up and down; purposely grinding its doors on his arm. He eventually let go of the girl, but his arm was still locked between the doors.

"This thing is alive!" Alex yelled.

Sophie and her sister ran to Venus.

All the group outside heard constant swears and other inappropriate things within the elevator.

"It's going to tear his arm off! Should we do something?!" Jenny asked.

"Do what?! They pissed it off! Now they are paying the price! Do you really want to get in the way of a mad elevator?! It brought us here, peacefully. What if we want to go home? It will remember that time we stopped it from killing these guys who wanted to hurt it. Do you think it's going to just let us go back after that?!" Luther yelled.

Venus tried to use her thinking powers, but her conclusions always ended up agreeing with Luther… To be honest, she didn't care about those guys. Her big brain skill didn't care either. It kept saying things like, {Conclusion: These guys have no problem killing us. So why worry about helping them?}. It's not as if she doesn't want to help, it's like should she?

"You guys should apologize to the elevator. Maybe it will forgive you!" Venus yelled.

"I'm sorry! We will stop and stay quiet in this place! Don't kill us!" Hector pleaded with the elevator. He didn't care if it would work or not, he just wanted it to stop.

The elevator slightly opened its door quickly then slammed upon Vernon's hand one more time. Then it completely opens up all the way. It turned back to a normal elevator. The red lightning was gone, and the shaking had ended.

Hector and Vernon ran out of that crazy elevator. They fell on the outside floor. They were out of breath. Vernon held his arm in pain.

Everyone stared at the still opened elevator.

"So, ahhh-…. Do we still want to try the elevators or leave this dungeon by going outside…?" Joshua asked.

Everyone looked at him with an unsure gaze. Yes, they want to go home, but do they want to bring the wrath of a dangerous contraption, not really…

The nerd had a point though. They are getting hungry. They aren't sure what's outside. Or where this place was. All they knew was, they didn't want to anger that thing again…

Wanting to try something, Venus walked towards the elevator, which was still open. "I don't know why you brought us here! You could have killed that guy, but you didn't. Is there something you want us to see or something? If we go outside, will we be okay?"

She didn't know what to expect, but the elevator closed slowly with no other response.

"That seems like a yes to me. Maybe it wants something?" Luther said.

Bernard walked towards Vernon then spoke. "Do you still believe you're not trapped here with us? Do you need another demonstration?"

All three Gangsters shook their heads.

"The way I see it, you can stay here and whine like bitches, or come with us. I don't want you to cause us any more trouble. You will not be getting your guns, so don't ask!" Venus said.

"And what if the outside is even more dangerous?" Vernon asked.

"Then stay around the elevator! It's obviously not going to let us leave. I am willing to form a scouting party. Jenny, make a small shelter for the ones who want to stay. The scouting party will hopefully get information along with food. There's also a chance more people will come. So we need people here to protect the base." Venus said.

"She's right! There's not much in here anyway. So what's the point of staying put?" Bernard said.

"What if more people DO show up? How will we handle them?" Jenny asked.

Venus regarded her boss Samuel. "Hey bossman, can we make a bunch of teams? With the company, you could make our tasks separate. Joshua can get cams in this room. Including monitors. That way you can see what we're doing and we can check on the base. If we actually work together, we can probably get through this!"

Samuel nodded. "That's actually not a bad idea. We already have a map of this area. So once we start learning about this world. Maybe we can understand how to get out or even why we are brought here."

"Okay! For the people who want to join our company, talk to the bossman. We will try to see who is fit for scouting, protection, and hunting. I'm not going to lie! We have no idea what to do next, but we got to do something!" Venus said.

"Fuck all of you! I am in pain! I can't do anything even if I wanted to!" Vernon yelled.

"We have a healer. But she will only heal if you are willing to cooperate with us." Vivian said.

The dominatrix stayed quiet until now. She had no intention of sticking her neck out for anyone or getting shot.

Vernon thought about it for a while. He decided to play nice… for now. His arm and nose were healed by Alex.

After seeing who was perfect for what situation. Jenny decided to stay at the home base. She's able to close the door if there's trouble from new arrivals. Both from the elevators or in the hallway. She can also make comfortable living situations for the people who are inside.

Bernard, Randall, Ken, and Luther went with Venus.

Ken was a surgeon. Although his healing was not exactly the same as Alex. He still has the power to help in a pinch.

When Randall told Venus he had a dog. He explained he taught it how to perform commands by whistling. It turns out, he can summon a replica of his dog by his side. Which was why he was chosen for scouting. 

All the other new people are still learning their powers. Hector and Vernon have no powers yet. Simply doing gangster things didn't get them anywhere. The group refuses to let them have guns for now. They didn't want to risk their power revolving around it either. Because they are in an unknown world. You would think it's best to bring weapons. However, it is not a good idea to waste bullets, or give guns to people who could shoot them in the back… In the end, the decision was to keep the guns locked away.

"Okay, team! Let's go!" Venus yelled.

"Wait, are we really letting a woman lead?" Vernon said in an incredulous tone.

"Okay, so I'm going to ignore you when this 'woman' finds food! Good luck making your own damn sandwich!" Venus yelled.

"Sure! Give me my gun! I'll get food!" Vernon yelled back.

"Do you see me going with a gun? No! I rather the guns stay here. This way you guys can protect yourselves. I prefer that instead of worrying about myself! I know it's typical for men to want a gun to feel safe, but we don't need it!" Venus said.

"Yes, you do! We don't know what's out there!"

"Tell me. If guns are needed, how did we defeat three men with guns? Hmm? Our group only used our skills and our brains. If we do come across a problem, we're all dead anyway because we have limited ammo." Venus said.

"But we still can use it if needed!" Vernon said.

"I say give him the gun and let him lead. He knows more than us, right?" Jenny said.

Venus tilted her head to her friend. "You mean like that one time with that guy?"

"Yes!" Jenny smiled.

"Hmm… okay… But this is going to take all of his bullets..." Venus sighed.

“Don’t worry about that. I can make things, remember?”

“But we’ll still need the metal.”

“You’ll think of something, I know you will!” Jenny laughs.

“Okay! What the hell are you two talking about?!” Vernon yelled.

“Don’t worry about it… You’ll get your gun as you wanted.” Jenny said then handed it to him.

He looked at it curiously, wondering what was going on with Venus and Jenny. Bernard and Luther were just as curious.

"Come on man! Show us just how great of a leader you are! To be honest, I don't care! I just want food and arguing is annoying…" Venus said.

"All right, I will get us dinner!" Vernon said as he and Randall walked out the hallway.

"I don’t know what you two are planning… Do mind filling me in?" Bernard asked Venus.

"Do you trust me? I know we just met, but let's see what he does, please?" Venus said.

Bernard, Luther, and Ken looked at each other and ultimately agreed.

The tunnel was uneventful. Venus constantly looked for traps using her x-ray but it led straight outside. Outside the tunnel was a big forest near the mountain that they came out of. They couldn’t see anything past the trees, so they had no idea where to start…

However, just like Venus thought, Vernon was frantically waving his gun at everything… She knew this was gonna happen… He was a cowardly man.

"Hey! Guy with the gun! Check out the forest with your buddy! Use your weapon! We will sit here until you give a sign that the coast is clear!" Venus said.

"Ha! Looks like someone was all talk! You said guns aren't needed!" Vernon yelled.

"Sure, sure, big guy! Just don’t shoot all your bullets... I know you’re gonna do it anyway, but try not to, okay…?"

"I am not that stupid! I’m the best big shot around!"

Venus heavily sighed. “You go on ahead while we go a different way. I can’t stand people like you! So let’s just split up for now!"

"Are you crazy? You'll need a gun too!" Vernon said.

"No, we don't… It's hard to explain, but we'll be fine." Bernard said.

"Maybe he will learn when he gets his powers?" Luther questioned.

"See, Vernon? I have three big guys with me. I'm a weak woman who needs protection while you have your damn gun!" Venus retorted. 

Without any more words, Venus's group went in a different direction.

"Wow, that bitch acts so high and mighty! Let’s go, Randall!" Vernon yelled.

"Okay, boss!" Randall said.

________

About an hour later, Vernon and Randall were completely lost!

"These trees are so huge! I can’t even see the damn sky!!" Vernon said.

"Don’t worry boss, I have dogs that can smell danger!" Randall said.

"Well, too bad they took your gun! I'm happy they gave us mine, we'll be screwed otherwise!"

"To be honest, boss, I don’t think I need a gun."

"What!? Not you too! Why would you say that?!"

"Don’t get mad at me for saying this, but she is right. Ammo runs out and with my powers... I don’t feel scared. I get the feeling that they feel it as well."

"What do you mean?"

"You saw their expressions, didn’t you? They became completely confident with their powers.  It's like they don't feel different from their true self. I feel it too. I don't feel like my powers are separated from me. It is extremely hard to explain, sir. I’m not sure you'll understand until you find who you are."

"Since when were you a poet?" Vernon grumbled.

"I actually do poetry, sir. I just never told you because you would make fun of me…"

Vernon laughed. "What the hell?! That is so funny!"

"Fine, boss, let's just get food or something…" Randall's words trailed off. 

"Hey, don't be like that big guy! I was just pulling your leg! I am listening! Now, explain to me how your powers feel! Maybe if you explain it properly, I can learn how to do it myself."

"I’m sorry, boss, it's really hard to explain…"

"Try me, pal! I can do anything!"

Randall thought of an easy way for his boss to understand.

"Do you remember what Bruce, our old boss, told us? Just as long as we have the coppers in our back pocket, there’s nothing to worry about. It’s a sense of feeling knowing that even without a gun, I have something to use. Even if I run out of bullets or lose the gun itself. I feel safe. It's also like having a fire extinguisher in your home just in case of an emergency."

"Oh wait! I feel safe with my trustee gun! Maybe that is my power!"

"I don't think so, boss… A gun is an object. What I'm talking about is something a part of who you really are. I know I used objects or the police as my example but it's really hard to explain the feeling. What I'm trying to say is, I don't feel unarmed." 

All of a sudden they heard a loud scream. It sounded like an animal. Maybe a monkey or a baboon. They weren't sure. Soon after, other animals joined in. The creatures didn't seem like anything they had seen. They started surrounding the men. The three creatures were a type of reptile that had limbs good for climbing trees.

"What are they?!" Vernon yelled.

"No clue, boss! Stay close!" Randall whistled to summon a massive variation of his real dog. It bent down so the two men could get on top of it. "Try shooting, boss."

"Right!" Vernon shot at them. They jump and climb to dodge the bullets until his gun was empty. "What are we going to do?!"

Randall whistles again to summon ten mid-size dogs. The giant dogs attacked the reptiles. The skin on them was like heavy armor. The men weren't sure how these things move so well while having such skin. It's technically not possible for reptiles to do things like this, but even they had abilities that are unexplainable. Not to mention, that crazy elevator!

"The neck! Tell your dogs to bite their necks!" Venus yelled.

"Okay!" Randall yelled as he did as instructed. One dog chewed on the creature's arm in order for the other one to eat its neck. The dogs were able to tear down its soft spot.

"What about the other two creatures!" Vernon asked.

"Don't worry, we got them! Luther ran around them to confuse them. While Bernard took out their hearts. He can strip more than clothing." Venus laughed. "Are you two all right?"

"No! Are you seriously trying to kill me?!" Vernon asked.

"Huh? No, we just saved you…" Venus was confused.

"Lies! You planned the whole thing!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"You made me waste my bullets to prove a point!"

"What?! Did you use all of your bullets?! I told you not to! Were you aiming for their armor?!"

"Was I not supposed to shoot the creatures!?"

"I'm not surprised you shot them! But I would think that you would aim for a different part of the body! If you shoot something and it ricochets. You would think someone would go, 'oh maybe I should shoot in a different area!' Did you shoot it all in one spot?" Venus yelled.

"I…. I was freaking out, okay?! There were creatures coming at us!" Vernon voiced.

Venus sighed, she knew this was going to happen… Or at least her big brain skill did. It told her that he was going to panic and shoot all of the bullets at the wind. Of course, she had no idea creatures would actually show up.

"Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to teach you a lesson. When we split up, I took my group towards the village I saw using my x-ray vision. When I looked back to check on you two. I saw you both were in trouble so we ran to help…"

"Do you mind telling us what you and your friend were talking about before?" Bernard asked. "I too thought you had a plan."

"No... It's just that, Jenny and I had a friend who was like Vernon. Jenny thought it was funny he used all his bullets while being scared. I wasn't amused. Sure, he didn't hit anyone. So there were no accidents, but that doesn't make me less scared of a crazy person shooting! People like them have no regard for the people around them… That is why I hate guns. Or maybe people with them. My cousin is a cop, so I am not scared of him or his weapon. But Vernon clearly has no gun training. I am sure he shot a lot of people which is not comforting. He pointed his gun at me earlier… That is the reason why I did not want to be around him. Even with an empty gun." Venus said.

"Well… It's my gun! I can shoot all I want!" Vernon said.

"You have no bullets! To be honest, I think you should just go to the home base. You are very loud and I don't want to scare off the townspeople! Especially with a gun! Even though it's empty! You act like it's no big deal! Just go to the base! You are useless to us, O, man with no bullets!" Venus said.

"Well, Randall here was explaining to me how I can use my powers! I haven't discovered it yet, but I will find out how to do it in no time! You'll see! I am the M.V.P this team needs!" Vernon declared with his chin up.

"I know you think it's her who feels this way, but I can't say I trust you either," Bernard said.

"Listen, my dude... It's not only about your powers. We don't know or trust you. We plan to go into this town. We don't know who these people are. If they're friendly or whatever! If you start insulting them as you did her, then that would be bad for all of us." Luther said.

"If you don't want to follow my lead because of me being a woman or your sense of pride, that is fine. I have met many men like you. I am just not in the mood right now. I am hungry and tired. And on top of which, we are in an unknown world where danger is lurking. Please, go back to the base. I don't want to have to worry about creatures and someone shooting me in the back… We will look for help and information from the people. We will be back later." Venus said.

"If you need rest and food, I think it is best for us to all go back. We can take those lizard things to the group, maybe we can get a fire going." Bernard suggested.

"Sure, that's not a bad idea. What if the villagers attack us? We should be at full strength just in case." Luther added. "Randall, do you mind using your dogs to carry the meat?

*****

{Analyzing Bernard's & Luther's words}

They make a good point. Those reptiles look disgusting, but big enough to feed the entire group. Maybe we can convince David to help us. I would imagine that he is still mad at Vivian. Maybe I can talk her into reasoning with him? She seemed like a quite capable boss. Outside of her 'hobbies', she ran a big company, right? Doesn't that mean she has negotiating skills?

Before I fully make a decision I need to ask Randall something.

{Conclusion: Make sure that everyone is safe and well-fed before moving to the town.}

*****

"Excuse me, Mr. Randall? How far can your dogs go from you?" Venus asked.

"I have no idea. Where exactly do you want them to go?" Randall asked.

"Well, I want you to send one dog to the Village. Make sure they're not violent or anything. With you part of our company, we can use cameras to follow your dogs. Also, do you mind having dogs hunting for other animals? Oh, and guard the entrance to our base. I know it's a lot to ask, but I just want everyone to be safe." Venus said.

"I don't particularly have any issue with your strategy." Randall shrugged.

"Cool, my dude! Thanks!" Venus smiled.

"Cool?" Randall questioned.

"Oh! That's right! When we get back to the base, we need to have a talk. I think you men came from a different time or world compared to us."

"Are you referring to the weird clothing you people have? We noticed that too. Sure, we can talk."

Her stomach growled. "Ah! I guess that's a sign we should get going!"

As the group made their way back to the base. Randall made his dogs perform the things she asked him.

I would first like to say that I apologize if this story offends anyone. You should know that is not the goal. It is not to change your opinion in any way shape or form. Nor is it my objective to force anyone to think I'm right with what's said. Everyone has their own different personality and opinions. If I said something in my note, then that's my opinion. Please don't attack me on a personal level. This is a fictional story. None of the characters are real, the situations are not real. Nor should it be considered a hate crime in some way. If you think I'm targeting anyone in the real-world, that is not the case. The character ideas are from the internet and shows I have watched. I personally talked to some people who give me hate. I don't attack them as a person, only their behavior.

If you haven't guessed I purposely make their personality over the top. I have a rule, make my bad guys do bad things. And make my good guys, do good things. This only means if they are bad, show them do a bad thing, or else it won't seem like they're all that bad. Getting mad when a bad guy does something bad, like kill someone. It's unnecessary. When I have a bad guy that doesn't mean that I approve of their actions.

For example, what if one character says, "I like the color blue!" and another character says, "I like the color green." That does not mean that, 'I', the author, is saying these things are my favorite color… That is the character's personal opinion and behavior. It is not me who is saying it…

I feel I have the right to make stereotypes. If I make a buff guy and want to joke about him being buff. That doesn't mean that I am making fun of a real-life buff person. If I say a sentence, "Some people do this." in my notes, that does not mean I'm saying all or referring to you personally. I'm only saying my opinion and nothing more. Whether you agree with me or not is up to you.

This particular chapter is about guns. This is not to make fun of people who use guns. If you are a gun owner this is not hated towards you. I'm only saying my own opinion. I hear a lot about school shootings. The reason why those types of things happen is because the parents don't teach their kids not to use them. Also, they're likely bullied which is another issue all by itself. I am saying this because it's the reason 'I' don't like guns. These are 'my' opinions. If you want to have a conversation about my opinions. I am completely fine with that. I only asked you not to change my opinion. Nor am I telling you to change your opinion about it. I am simply bringing the conversation up, nothing more. In real life, my family openly talks about death. I know these types of things are scary to some people. They feel like it's a sensitive topic. I'm not telling you to talk about it at all… That is up to you.

I told my parents when I die, I don't want to be in a formal suit. I don't wear them in real life. I'm completely okay with a lot of conversations like this, even if people get scared. Maybe they feel they'll automatically die or something.

I hope you all understand this is not a revolution or anything. It is me only saying my opinion and the characters don't reflect on my own opinions. So if a specific character says something, they have nothing to do with me… Making my bad characters do bad things is my rule. Also, I never tell anyone which character is considered bad in my opinion. I like to make readers decide upon themselves.

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

9