Book 1 Chapter 8: Here’s the deally yo!
397 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to Jaco, he and his group were on the way.

Venus needed to make a good impression on the villagers. She waited on the guest in the meeting room they used before.

Samuel and Vivian were both there with her this time.

Technically Vivian was Venus's boss also. Venus hasn't seen her in a while, she said she's been busy with her 'pets.' The reason why Vivian was here now, she felt that it was best to establish her dominance over the company. That's the only reason why she's here…

Their plan was simple. Give only one power interview as a courtesy, see what the chief's son wanted, take what they can get out of the townspeople. This was a business deal, through and through. Venus didn't care for pulling one over on people... Vivian and Samuel told her to let them handle the business part of things. She was only here for the power interview.

David attempted to not make eye contact with Vivian. She playfully blew him kisses every time he regarded her.

"Don't pay her no mind, David. She openly said she wants you to fail. As for me, I plan to give you a real chance. I talked with Samuel and we worked out a deal. I will try my best to find you a woman as promised. No tricks, no ulterior motive. I'll give it a real try." Venus said.

"Then I'll hold up my end." David smiled.

Although Venus didn't think he would ever become a good guy. She trusts Samuel, that's the main reason why she's doing this.

'I didn't like that he tried to hurt me, but it does show me that I can learn abilities on the fly.' She thought.

*****

{Battle Planner}

Venus + Robert + Jenny Combo:

Using tactics, you'll see the battle around you. You can determine a good defense and offense for each battle.

*****

'What the? I actually combined with two others? I had no idea. I thought it was only Jenny's power! This does make me wonder though. Can I do other things without them? How do combos affect them? Do they get a notification as well? If I keep combining, will I keep it? And most important of all! If I combine with Vivian, will I become a dominatrix?! So much I don't know about… And a lot of things to try. Even my personal skills are complicated...' Venus's mind was going wild until she heard people approaching the building.

Upon their arrival, the townspeople waited outside, while Jaco took his daughter into the building. His daughter's name was Erica.

Jaco and Erica both had green hair. His hair was short while Erica's hair went all the way to her ass. His age looked around in his 30s or 40s, while his daughter looks like she was 20 years old. Erica looks almost childlike but Venus wasn't entirely sure.

'That is strange. I know their names but not their age. Our powers have some limits, at least for now anyway.' Venus thought.

"Greetings, my name is Venus. Welcome, Jaco and Erica." Venus said to them.

"Ya know our names yo?" Erica asked in a strange tone. She was talking in slang.

"It's one of my skills, yes." Venus was still reluctant to reveal her skills, but after talking with Samuel. She's beginning to let loose her anxiety.

"That's pretty cool, yo! Can I get something like that ya?" Erica asked.

"Well, we shall see. Although, I have a question."

"Sure yo, go ahead ya."

"You said 'cool.' Is that normal slang for your people?" Venus asked.

"Ye, at least for us younger ones yo. Is there slang from where ya came from? Do ya have words like this yo?" Erica voiced.

"Yes, we do, which is kind of strange. What language are you speaking right now?"

"We are speaking Clviao, are ya not?" Erica questioned.

"No, that is not my language…" Venus was confused.

"The Elder's generation is not sure about this, but they suspect it's due to ya being here. What Emperor Silver Coin has done with the Demon Gate, ya can now speak our lingo yo."

"She had technology like that?"

"I don't know, yo. The empire keeps their secrets. Many talk about the innovation of the empire. The Silver Empire has multiple races after all yo."

"They do?"

"They do yo. They have dwarfs, elves, and many others. That's probably why she made such a way to inherit language from others yo."

"That's amazing! I'm not sure if I wanna meet her or not. She seems kind of scary, but in any case, let's have a seat and talk."

"I'm chill with it, yo."

After they got comfortable. Venus started her interview.

"I first need to ask how many of you are doing this interview?" Venus asked.

"Everyone we brought ya," Erica said.

"Well, that's gonna take a while… Which one of you am I doing first?"

"I'ma go first yo. Some people think that ya is brainwashing us. So, because I don't want ya to brainwash my pops, I'll test ya out, see if ya legit yo."

"It's still strange to me that your slang is translating to my slang." Venus giggled. "But anyway, I will start with you. Are you ready?"

"Ye!"

"These questions will seem weird, but I want you to answer truthfully. What do you do in the village?"

"I keep my peeps safe like my pops, yo."

"In what way? Do you use weapons?"

"Nah! My moms only taught me to watch out for strangers. I'll yell if dangerous things are around, yo."

"Do you perform administrator work?"

"I guess ya could say that. People forget things and I have to make sure everybody doesn't lose shit yo. My moms, bros, sisters are basically the only ones who keep things in stock ya."

"So, if there is trouble, do you keep people in line?"

"We don't hurt them yo. If that's what ya mean. We just simply tell them that they shouldn't be selfish yo."

"Do you feel they love you? Listen to you if you tell them what to do?"

"They respect me ya. I know every single one of them and take care of them, yo."

"So, you'll know how to keep track of everything they do?"

"Me, my sisters, and moms ya."

"You say pops and moms, are you referring to plural or singular in your slang?" Venus wondered.

"The pops is singular. He has multiple wives, five children in all. He really got down," she laughed at that last part.

Jacko himself didn't react to her words; he was completely used to his daughter. The man seems respectable though.

"Well anyway. I already have an idea of what your power is. I guess it's your pops turn." Venus said.

"What! For reals? What is it? Ya gotta tell me! Don't ya leave me hanging yo!"

"Better yet, why don't I show you! Yo!" Venus giggled. "Let's leave your father with my bosses. They want to speak to him before we let anyone else get more powers. After that, I will help all of your people. I can still help you learn though."

"Right on, yo. Let the old people do the talking, ya!" Erica was excited.

Venus, Erica, and David left the building. Venus couldn't help noticing another bigger building nearby. In front of it was one of the new arrivals named Danny. He was the construction worker who was working with Jenny.

"Umm- where's my peeps at yo?" Erica asked.

"Oh, in the new building we made. They are fine. We made the building for them to relax In, and away from the hot sun." Danny said.

"For reals yo? Ya is cool for that yo!"

"No problem, little miss." Danny smiled at Erica, then regarded Venus. "Miss Venus, I have been waiting for you. Can we talk, alone?"

"Sure, this seems business-related. Erica, why don't you and David wait with your people. I'll be there when I'm done." Venus said.

"Okay ya. Don't take long. I want to see my powers yo." Erica laughed.

"Thank you, yo." Venus laughed with Erica.

As David went with Erica to the new building, Danny watched him.

"What's wrong? Is your family all right?" Venus asked.

"We are doing fine for now. My wife and I are still deciding things. If we build our house near the forest, we fear attacks from creatures outside. So we are debating on where to put our house. Thanks for asking though. I will let you know if we need anything on that note, but that's not what I want to talk to you about." Danny said. "I want to first say I'm not the kind of person who tells people to do their jobs correctly. I just expect certain things to happen."

"Okay? And that is?"

"Jenny and I get along for the most part, but we have different opinions about things… For example, the main problem is building management. I know she's your friend, but she is just a real estate agent. Not someone who can really build very well. I am not trying to be disrespectful, it's just facts. I don't have time to tell her that depending on where you place something matters. With my expertise, I know that when you build something, you have to be aware of the environment and natural disasters of the area you are in. As of now, we don't know this location. We may have heavy rain, storms, hurricanes, or whatever else that can happen in this area. As a construction worker, I must think about how well the building will stand up against these things. I build to last while she only knows where to put people." Danny said.

"I see, and what do you expect of me?" She asked.

"The best way to fix this is to decide which one of us is the boss. I try not to argue with her, but we'll constantly be at odds with each other. So we need you to decide on fully making me the boss of building things. Having a clear person in charge will prevent us from stepping on each other's toes. Let's say we need to do something. I put something somewhere, then she put something somewhere else. Without knowing if it's bad or not, she can cause the building to collapse. At the same time, I may put a structure somewhere that can inhibit her from doing her job. Do you see where I'm going with this?" Danny asked.

"Yea, I see the dilemma we are facing. I don't really need you two taking too long on one project either, so you have a point... Where is she right now? Do you know?" Venus asked.

"After you released her from work she went with her boyfriend to release stress." Danny lightly chuckled.

"I have an idea but I'm not sure it's going to work. So follow me and maybe the three of us can settle this at least for the time being. Let's talk it over and see where it goes." She said.

"You did hear me mention that she is busy, right?"

"Admittedly, I haven't been working her as hard. I think it's time for me to try to be like a boss. I don't really like to boss people around, but because I see this as a problem. I think it's important for us to get this out of the way sooner rather than later. We don't have to actually build anything at this moment but at least talk about it. So let's go."

"You got it, boss!"

They both made it to Jenny's room. They immediately could tell that she was having a good time there, she was loud.

"Honey, we have company!" Venus knocks on the door which causes the moans to stop.

Danny and Venus heard giggling between Jenny and Bernard.

"Come in!" Jenny called out.

"Okay, but are you decent?" Venus asked.

"Yeah! Sure we are!" More giggling within the room.

When Venus opened the door. She saw that they made sudden movements to cover themselves, they weren't at all decent. They had sheets over their body- no clothes.

"Jenny, can you put your clothes on and come out here for a second? I need to actually talk with you. It won't take too long." Venus said.

"Yes, mom! Here I come," Jenny smiled.

It took a second but Danny, Venus, and Jenny went into a private room.

"Okay, out with it! Why did I have to get off that amazing dicking?" Jenny asked.

"It is a matter of working conditions. I will need you to step up a little bit more when it comes to those things. I'm not able to always take my time and resolve these problems between the two of you. Either you two work together or get separated on jobs."

"Honey, I did try to learn what he has to teach me, but it's just not going to happen quickly," Jenny said.

"Well, just like his family. I want a home for ourselves as well. Especially with you and Bernard, don't you want to have our own house. That way, we don't have to worry about people hearing us scream." Venus smiled.

"Yes, that would be nice."

"Eventually, we will get tired of living in this cave. I think we should plan sooner than later. Let's get everyone houses. Of course, I want a mansion." Venus laughed at that last bit. "So here's what we're going to do. Grab my hands, allow your skills to be used by me. I would do the same for you guys. We are going to see what kind of combined skills we have."

"Wait what? We can do that?" Jenny asked.

"You did it before with me and my son," Danny said.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that, that was strange." Jenny said.

"Actually, I'm talking about something different from that refrigerator or other appliances thing. I'm talking about the ability to do it without the person completely being there or having a structure to work with. I am talking about true combining power. I have done it several times." Venus said.

"You have? With who?" Jenny said.

"With you, for one thing. Did you feel your powers getting used when I used it?"

"I don't think so. When was this?"

"About a couple hours before we contacted the village."

"Can you do it now? Maybe I need to see how to do it."

"Well, the power is called, {Battle Planner}; it only works during battle. What I want to do with you here and now, is to use {Building Planner}. We can do it without a battle and you two can do it without me. I don't even know if you need me but I will try to help."

"I'm willing to try!" Jenny said.

"Same here," Danny added.

The three held hands and gave access to one another and see what they can come up with.

"Try closing your eyes, visualizing my thinking ability with your own ability. Use what you do know about the person you want to combine with. It helps to know what your combined partner is capable of." Venus said.

When they opened their eyes, they saw something like Venus's x-ray. There was a grid overlay like blueprints. They even had a big overview of their area.

"This is amazing! I can plan down and move things to make suggestions! I can even see what is needed for what we want to build!" Jenny yelled.

"Wow! This is kind of strange. If I'm able to use your skills like this, we don't even have to ask each other what we are doing. We can simply just see it." Venus said.

She looked at an empty wall that had nothing built there. She uses the power to see what she can add. She can basically order the room to be built using this grid interface. Appliances, beds, you name it. It can be built along with the room. She will still need the materials of course.

"What is this?" Venus asked.

Venus saw several things like cautions and red markings everywhere. When she looked closely, the room she was attempting to build had a note with Danny's face placed on it. It was basically saying this place is unstable.

"It would seem that my knowledge is influencing this planning phase. How does this skill know my mind?" Danny asked.

"I believe that is part of my skill, along with the X-ray," Venus said.

She disconnected herself from the power grid; still letting both of them keep access to her power at the same time.

"Can you two still see and use the ability that we created?" Venus asked.

"Yeah, we can still see it," Jenny said.

"Good, because I have to get going. You two have fun with this. Oh, yeah! Imma share another skill with you. It will give you level-ups and name your skills." Venus said.

"Really? You have something like that? That's pretty neat." Danny said.

Venus regarded Jenny. "As I mentioned before, you don't have to build anything right now. You're free to continue your fun with Bernard. Maybe later I will join you when I'm not busy."

Jenny shook her head. "Normally I would probably take you up on that offer. Being with Bernard is pretty awesome. I'm not going to lie. I've been quite enjoying him, but you are completely right on one thing. I have been slacking off, perhaps I should have a schedule between working and pleasure. Oh, and thanks for helping Denny and me! This should be useful to us."

"Sure! No problem! In fact, I think because you two can separate your combined skills, use them independently. I think I should give you both your separate businesses. If Danny wants to do industrial buildings and things like that, he can. He'll have his own company, and you can do the same. Just remember to register your business tomorrow. Samuel asked me to have paperwork for everything." Venus said. "Does this work for you guys? You can be your own boss."

"Really?! I have no problem with that! I always wanted my own company! I can have my own hours with that! Have sex when I want! Thank you, sweetie!" Jenny hugged Venus.

"That sounds good to me too! I wonder if I can get workers." Danny said.

"Go for it, and good luck you two!" Venus added Danny to the group hug.

After the emotions were gone. Venus left them to their creation. She saw a bit of indication of where they wanted to build, even out of the grid-world she was in. It was like being in a cyber world with a ghost grid on the floor. Venus asked Joshua if he sees it as well, he confirmed that everyone sees what will be built.

She went into the newly built building where the townspeople were. Venus saw that Erica was patiently waiting for her.

"About time yo! Ya took forever yo!" Erica frowned.

"It wasn't that long." Venus patted her head.

"It was long for me, ya! I want to use my powers, yo!"

"Okay, okay. I don't know exactly what your power is but we can do some tests. Let's start small. Looking at your people, convince them you want to protect them."

"All right yo!"

Venus secretly gave her the {level of skill}. She'll be able to actively see herself getting the abilities. Venus has learned that visuals are everything when it comes to convincing someone. If you tell them they have an item, they won't believe you if they don't see it.

"Alright yo! Listen up! Ya know my name is Erica! As ya friend, I want to let y'all know that you are amazing! I'll protect ya with my life, yo!" Erica cheered.

Nothing happened at first until there was a green shield hovering over their heads.

"It looks like it works ya! Did I get a new skill? Yo, I can name it? I'm a name it {Defensio}. Slang for Mighty Defense yo!" Erica was so happy she had something.

"What does it do?" Redny asked.

He, his wife, sister, and two boys were there. Not counting the children, there were four men here. The rest of the 20 townspeople who came were women. They were excited for Erica but they eagerly waited their turn to get powers.

"It reflects some damage away from my allies and pushes it to me yo," Erica said.

"Isn't that a little dangerous? You would take all their damage…" Nabi asked in concern.

"I can take a hit yo. Me and my bros tussle all the time ya!" Erica said.

"Ya, know I can take a punch," Nabi smiled with a nod.

Erica was in the center of the townspeople. The women started surrounding Venus now.

"When can we get our powers? I want to unlock my powers as well." The women all voiced their desire to get powers.

"I'm sorry but until your leader finishes the business. No one else gets ability. However, after we have an agreement with you people. I will then unlock your talent as soon as I can." Venus said.

They were pretty disappointed, but they understood. So, they waited in the building.

Venus walks to David, She sees he was fantasizing about all the women who were there.

"David. If you want me to take you seriously or believe you'll be good. Then there are several things that you'll need to do." Venus said.

"Oh yeah? And that is?" He questioned.

"Firstly, I need you to apologize for throwing a fireball at my back."

"Okay, I guess I'm sorry."

She wanted a more sincere apology, but she decided to take it.

"We're going to do several things while we wait on the bossman. First I need a new outfit because you burn this one… The second place we're going is to see your ex-girlfriend. You're going to say sorry to her, promise that you will not hurt her ever again. She is currently still scared for her life. I don't want her to live in fear." Venus said.

David saved his remarks; he just looked serious at Venus. "Okay, and the next thing…?"

"I need you to write on a piece of paper. You need to say everything that you have done to her, along with any other girl that you have ever been with! This guilt paper will be filed and documented. If you see any other girl that you meet, you'll show them the things you've done. If they agree to you, they have to sign on the paper- agreeing to your anger." Venus said.

"Isn't this a little bit too much? Why do I have to do all of this?" David said Incredulously.

"Don't act like a victim, bitch! Look at my shoulder!" Venus yelled, showing burnt marks. Venus didn't see bruising until hours after the fight. It looks so bad now. The swelling areas around her shoulder looked like a baseball.

"Why didn't you heal it?" David asked.

"Why did your bitch-ass hit me? It would seem you are constantly forgetting why I am doing this to you. You are acting as if you didn't do anything wrong! Now, if you're going to ask me to help you, I will. I think it's only fair if I ask you to prove that you're worth helping! Am I Wrong?"

"If you are really going to help me, then I'll try, but I'm not signing anything," David said.

"Fine, I guess this will be it for us. I don't want to help anyone who doesn't want to be helped. I am tired of fighting and I don't want to argue. Bye David! I am going to tell everyone to watch out for you because you are a loser! A hot head who preys on the weak cuz you have a small dick! Bye, asshole!"

"W-What?! What did you say to me, bitch?!" David yelled.

"You heard me! You small dick, asshole!" Venus yelled.

"Hey yo! What is all this yelling about ya?" Erica questioned, all the townspeople were concerned.

"Hey, Erica. Did you know I have an x-vision I can share? David has something good to see! Who knows, maybe I can show it to all the women here!" Venus said.

"Fine! I will sign your damn papers!" David growled.

"Not just that David, you need to reflect! I'm not punishing you to be cruel, I would have done it already. You are not going to learn if you don't see that you did wrong, saying sorry is not enough!" Venus said.

"Okay, fine! Let's just go!"

"Alright,"

"Venus, are ya okay? I don't know what's happening with ya two. It's serious ya?" Erica questioned in concern. "Say the word, I'll give ya back up yo."

"I'll be fine, hun. Take care of your people and I will deal with this guy." Venus said.

The townspeople didn't want Venus to leave with David with how things were left. She kept telling them it's fine and she must handle business alone.

"Look what you did, now they're going to think I'm doing something to you." David scowled.

"Well, you did hurt me!" Venus yelled as she just her to her big ass bump.

"How long are you going to keep saying that? I told you I was sorry." David said.

"Are you sorry about what you did or are you just saying that? There's a difference." Venus said.

"Fine! Be that way! Let's just get this over with!" David said in return.

"Fine, I will be this way!" Venus scoffed.

Margaret was the first stop for the two. Venus knocked on her door and then she answered it.

Margaret was a beautiful woman. She looked extremely motherly. Yes, she is a mother, but not many women can pull off this look. She's well-dressed with long tied-up hair.

"Hello sweetie, how are things?" Margaret asked. She then noticed David. She got a little worried because her kids were inside her room.

"Hello, Margaret, we won't be too long. This jerk burnt my outfit and I need a new one." Venus said.

Margaret frowned at David.

"For this new outfit, I was wondering if it could be fireproof. Can you do it?" Venus continued.

"I don't mind, but I don't know how to make it flame resistant," Margaret said.

Venus gestures to David "You will likely have to combine skills with him to create it."

Venus taught them both how to combine skills. Using her thread, Margaret made outfits for both Venus and David. It looked more like a uniform. David had a jumpsuit with a cloak over it. Venus's outfit looked military-like as well, but hers was with a short skirt and her cloak barely covered her juicy ass.

"What is the whole point of covering yourself, if you're not actually going to cover yourself?" David frowned.

"I'd like to look cute, okay?! Deal with it." Venus said back.

The next place was Willow's room. This was the part of the deal David wasn't sure he wanted to do at all. Even more so than him writing an admission.

"So… All I gotta do is go in there and say I'm sorry?" David scowled.

"Wrong! You have to be sorry for what you did! You have to convey to her that you're sorry." Venus corrected. "Remember this when we go in. If you get forgiveness from your ex-girlfriend. Not only will I find you a nice harem. You'll get the power to level up your skills. Now go and make amends!"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Then let's do this I guess."

Venus knocked on the door and said. "It's me!"

There was some bit of scrambling around, but Willow opened the door.

Venus wasn't really covered, so Willow knew who she was. However, there was a tall man with his face and body completely covered.

Willow herself had lots of slobber around her mouth. Luther's dick was still shining.

"How many times has he cum down your throat?" Venus asked.

"Oh… I don't know… Who's this?" Willow stuttered, wondering who this new person was.

"Willow, whenever you see me, I want you to let me in. As I told you before, I do not want to stand outside when we talk. You need to let me in from now on." Venus said.

"Yes, I understand, please come in…" Willow shut the door after she let Venus and the stranger in.

Venus regarded Luther who was still wondering who this new person was too, but he just watched. David and Venus sat near each other.

"Willow, come here please," Venus said.

She did what she was told.

"Do you like Luther?" Venus asks.

"I do, he's all right…" Willow said softly.

"What about me? Would you have sex with me?" Venus asked.

"Yes, I love you- I mean, you're sexy to me... definitely would have sex with you..." Willow whispered.

"Well, after seeing his slippery dick over there, I want you to lick me. Every time I see you I want this." Venus smiled.

"Yes! I can do that!" Willow yelled.

"Hehehe! Nice!" Venus cheered.

"What the fuck are you doing?" David quietly whispered into Venus's ear.

"I want to see if I can become a dominatrix," Venus giggled. "Let me have my fun for a bit, okay?"

David groaned at her words.

"Willow, eat my pussy good now honey." Venus opened her legs with a swift movement and pulled her black panties to the side, revealing her clean shaved vagina. Willow had no problem fucking Venus's cunt with her tongue.

"Hey! I am left hanging over here! Can I join?" Luther asked with his dick still out. He didn't seem to care that Venus had a stranger with her.

This was kind of pissing David off. He really wanted to hurt, and burn them all! He can tell that Venus was fucking with him.

Venus leaned over to him then whispered. "Chill out my dude. This is not about you. I had a long day, so I need some relief. I've been dealing with an asshole this whole time. He even burned me. But don't you worry, I won't allow Luther to get involved; this will be only between me and Willow."

Luther walked close to them. Venus holds her hands up to stop him.

"Luther, I want to first apologize for putting you through what I did earlier. I will admit that I knew why you were upset. I know you have feelings for me, but as you are aware I'm with Bernard. So you can't join us." Venus paused then watched his posture. He was mainly focusing on Willow. "Oh my! Do you have feelings for Willow now?"

"Maybe…" Luther said.

"Okay then, if that's the case, you'll have to take good care of her when I am gone. I am not just talking about bodyguarding, but forever." Venus said.

"I would... if she'll have me…" Luther said.

"I see... So I guess getting blown by a girl for hours can do that to a guy." Venus laughed. "Anyway, because you don't belong to me or Willow. I will not want you to get involved in any sex with us. I haven't announced it yet, but Samuel and I have decided to let David go. David has agreed to sign papers to obtain his own Harem. Samuel feels like I am making too much of a difference with him alone. So starting now, all guys who want a Harem have to sign papers. They are signing a promise to their girlfriends. Saying that they'll protect the harems, keep them safe and never harm them. If you truly want Willow, then you're going to need to do this too. If you do not take her, I will. She will be mine and I won't let you have sex with her anymore."

Venus held Willow's head to rub her entire clit. Willow wanted to ask questions, but Venus kept using her face.

Luther made up his mind to sign the papers. He wanted to protect Willow. "I would do it!"

"Good! Go to my office and there will be some paperwork ready for you. Sign them to your best ability then come back when you're done." Venus said. "Until you sign, she is my pussylicker. You won't get sucked until then. Now go!"

Luther nodded, then he went out the door. When he left, Venus released Willow.

"I'm sorry I did that to you, sweetie. I'm still a little upset you tried to use Luther earlier. This was my small payback. I know Luther is a kind person. He would never do that to you, but I felt that you deserve that." Venus said to her. "In any case, now that I am serious. I want to explain that you have the right to choose to be with Luther. If you don't want to join his Harem, say no. He will be disappointed that I tricked him, but I know he'll forgive me. I still want him to sign the papers though. If I'm going to help anyone get some girls, it will be him. He deserves a good woman and I will stop at nothing to get him happiness. He is my friend."

Venus paused to watch Willow's reaction; she didn't seem angry, simply confused.

"I want you to choose who you want to be with from now on. When he gets back we will work out the details. I want you both happy." Venus continued.

"Umm… What you said about David…. Was it true? Is he going to get his own group of women?" Willow said.

"That is unforeseen... We had a deal. Starting today, he is officially your ex. He has no claim over you. He won't go out after you. If he does, let me know. I will see that he is brought to Justice, you understand?"

Willow nodded to her words.

Venus then continued. "In exchange for him leaving you alone, I will get him some girls."

"I understand…" Willow said then regarded the new person again. "Am I allowed to know who this is now? Is he another part of your plan to teach me a lesson?"

"No, he is my new bodyguard. So he'll follow me around. I'm sorry if he makes you feel uncomfortable. Although I'm not sorry about my lesson, does that make you angry?"

"No, I'm not angry about it. You are completely right. I did try to make my ex-boyfriend jealous of Luther. Make David hit him, instead of me…" Willow said with bitterness.

Venus laid back with her legs still open. "I was mostly joking about you licking me until he gets back, but I want you to keep going if you don't mind."

Willow without hesitation went back to work. She seemed to want to do this.

"Mmmm! You're such a good girl, aren't you? If you weren't joining Luther's harem, I would ask you to join me for real!" Venus cooed.

"I don't mind doing that," Willow said between licks.

"What about Luther?"

"Can I join two Harems?"

"I don't see why not."

"Then I will see both of you as my masters."

"Well, I have to warn you that I plan on joining the Harem with Bernard. I want to be clear that you don't have to join me in bed with him. If you don't want to. Although that will complicate things with Luther. Typically when it comes to men, they don't like to share with another guy…"

Willow smiled as she stuck her finger deeper into Venus. Venus moans as she rubs her tits together.

"Oh wow, you're pretty good at that!" Venus said.

"Sometimes David made me do this to other girls… That's why..." Willow said.

"Did you like it?"

"Not really, they treated me like trash…"

"Well, aside from my little teasing before. I will not treat you badly. If I do, all you gotta say is that you don't like it, I will stop."

"Yes, mistress."

"Umm… Don't call me that, it's not for me… I see you as my equal. Just call me Venus, that's fine. Oh! Me and him don't even have to schedule you. I am too busy to do a lot of sex anyways. I will take you only when I can. Although, I would likely have sex with Bernard more… I love a big dick."

"To be honest... I would like to see that... You getting fucked by a big dick, that is..." Willow smiled.

"Oh yeah, slut?! You want to see me squirm with a big dick in me?!" Venus laughed.

"Hehehe! Mmmhmm…" Willow went back to licking.

Venus finally regarded David, seeing how he was doing. He had the scariest face she ever saw. He was fucking pissed for some reason! Venus ignored him, she was having a good time and didn't want it ruined by the likes of him.

Seeing Venus look at him, he went to her ear again.

"When are we going to leave? I thought we were here for me to apologize." David whispered.

"I'm more curious as to why YOU haven't apologized yet. We could have left a long time ago, but I said nothing about you since you stayed quiet. Remember, I want YOU to make a change, not me. If I tell you what to do, it's not going to feel genuine. So from now on, if you're going to do right with Willow, or everyone else. YOU have to say sorry. I don't want you to say I'm forcing you. So until you man up, tell her yourself. I'm going to sit here and let her lick me, kay? Good!"

David glared at her while Willow stared at them, she was trying to comprehend the situation.

"Miss Venus, who is this man?" Willow voiced again.

"Don't worry about him, sweetie. The only thing you need to concern yourself with is making me cum!" Venus yelled.

Willow kissed her pussy lips, licked it, then ate until Venus squirted.

David looked between the two women. He didn't want to say sorry or felt that he needed to say it. Although he considered doing it because he didn't want to get blue balls like this. He thought about just walking out, but he knew that Venus wasn't going to help him anymore. He wondered if he even needed her; he can just go out and get any girl he wants.

"Ahhh!" Venus screams echoed as she squirted again all over Willow's face.

When she came down. Venus cooed into Willow's ear.

"Let's continue on the bed," Venus said.

They both got naked then went to the bed. Venus sat on her new girlfriend's head, then rubbed her cunt on Willow's face some more. After that, she got her ass licked. Venus then returned the favor- licking, eating, and fucking Willow for an hour. The two women orgasmed again, again, and again.

Luther opened the door then saw the two women, the strange man was still sitting there.

"It took a long time with all those papers… BUT I have completed the task!" Luther announced.

He did a lot of running in his past life, but he was never good at reading and writing very quickly. For most, the powers only enhance what they know, not what they possibly can do.

"Kay, good!" Venus was panting along with Willow, they both sat on the bed together, exhausted. "If everything is in order, you are now a registered Alpha. If you find any girls, you can sign them up on your list. If you want me to provide you with a new girl, then I will put you on a waiting list. I too will be sighing as an Alpha. Willow has decided that she wants two masters at the same time. It will only be between us."

Luther looked at the cloaked man. "You mean him?"

"Hell no! He is only my bodyguard! You and I won't be romantically involved, but I will get her when you don't need her. Don't worry, I won't come often. You can fuck her throat until her belly fills up!" Venus smiled.

Willow nodded then kissed Venus's mouth. After a passionate kiss. Venus broke the kiss then smacked Willow's big ass.

Venus continued. "Go sign his papers, when you are done, send them to my office. I'm going to get back to work, honey."

Willow gave Venus a final kiss, she then took Luther away with her after putting on her clothes.

Venus was left butt naked in front of David. She didn't care, she has been ignoring him this whole time. She took a shower, then regarded him.

"You had so many opportunities to tell them…" Venus shook her head in disappointment.

"Because I'm trying to make a point that I didn't want to play your little game!" David yelled. "You want me angry so you can lock me away!"

"There was no game! I simply wanted you to tell them you are sorry! And, on your own! Yet, you fail to do that! To be honest, I am very disappointed in you!" Venus then sighed. "However, I will still help you... Because, for one thing... You didn't burn us this whole time. I feel like that's a plus!"

"So… Where are we going now, for your... lessons? Or punishments, or whatever the fuck you do to people you dislike…" David frowned.

"We are going to sign lots of papers! I'm ready to get women for us! I'm looking for a housewife! Me and Jenny suck at cooking. If Bernard expects us to do something like that… We both screwed and won't be able to help him…" Venus laughed nervously. "Just in case you're wondering, I will likely see if I can convince Bernard to sign some papers too. He technically doesn't need to. He's not looking for any girls like you and me. As of now, that is all the papers are used for. It's only mandatory for you because I won't help you otherwise…"

"Then… let's get this over with…"

Both then went to her office.

I don't know if people care about my notes, but to be honest. I don't really have anything to say today.

I guess I could talk about the chapter itself, but I feel like I have already warned a lot of people. I'm not going to make David meaningful in any way. Someone asked me what's the purpose of him. It's quite simple, he is an antagonist. Venus, the protagonist. You're going to have good guys and bad guys. Asking me to explain the significance of it is kind of pointless to me... I feel like it's easy to understand without me explaining.... If Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter only purpose is to be a powerful Evil Wizard with no other agenda, then why do people expect my antagonist to have true meaning? I rather have my Villains not be complicated. People make excuses for Thanos killing off half is not good. I see is him taking the choice and using it for his own agenda. He is a villain, I don't really see the gray area here. Even the main characters who decide to kill thousands of peoples and take the decision from everyone else is wrong. If I gave them a reason to do bad things it is just making excuses. I could have said David hurts people because he loved them, would that make it right? No. There is not a single reason to ever brutally hurt someone or humiliate them. So excuse me when I don't bother with pointless things and making things over complicated. By the way, I don't make excuses for my main characters either. In the future, there will be more bad guys and good guys who do what they are written to do. You may hate or love them, this is a warning. Other than that I don't have anything else to add.

Ah! I do want to add one more thing. I really like Erica. I don't know if she came off as annoying but I enjoy writing her. Okay, I'm done!

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

Did you understand what Erica was saying?
  • Yes. Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yo. Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3
8