Book 1 Chapter 14: Pretend (Into The Dungeon, part 3)
202 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{At the cave base, with Joshua’s harem.}

Joshua found himself in the cafeteria sitting with two beautiful women! As a gamer, he had always surrounded himself with anime girls. However, he's now talking to two real women... Life was funny that way... His first-time conversation with a real Harem was like this... He sat with a muscled woman who eats a lot of meat! Apparently, she wanted to build more of her muscles. And the other girl was constantly doing things to him... She either fixed something about him or told him not to do things...

"You shouldn’t move your food around because it will uneven the food on your plate..." Sophie said. She was a little strange to Joshua...

'Was all girls like this?' Joshua thought. ‘My sister used to tell me to mingle with real women, they are better than anime girls, she said. How?! Why did my sister say that?! I’m not sure if I understand her point...’

“Joshua! You are slouching! Straighten up a bit, please! Otherwise, you will get a bad back!” Sophie suggested.

Sophie was getting more daring around Joshua.

“Yeah! Also, if you want to become big and strong, like me, we are going to have a workout routine!" Eileithyia voiced.

Joshua may or may not have hinted that he was meeting up with a man who will train him... The nerd sees now it was a mistake to let Eileithyia know about that... He was only warning them he would be busy later... It apparently backfired...

Eileithyia placed lots of proteins in front of Joshua.

“I can’t wait to get you ripped! It’s so hard to get guys off of my sister! However, with you backing me up, we are going to fuck them up! Hahahaha!" Eileithyia grinned. "Also, I am joining you in your training, I hope you know that!"

The muscled woman was so excited to learn new skills to deal with unwanted people.

"Sister... I hope YOU know that our mother wouldn't be happy to hear you say that..." Sophie said.

"So, what?! She is not here, so it doesn’t matter! As a matter of fact, I may even change my name! She gave me a stupid pretty girl name because I'm a girl! She wants me to be a respectful and nice lady, baaah! I hate wearing a dress and I don’t want to be a lady! And most of all, I don’t want my name anymore! I should call myself Fred or something else manly! Hahahaha! That would show her!” Eileithyia, also known as Fred said.

Sophie rolled her eyes to her sister.

The younger sister Sophie didn’t eat too much like her so-called manly sister. She was hungry enough to eat a decent size meal along with Joshua today though. Sophie sat directly next to Joshua while Eileithyia was on the opposite side of their cafeteria table.

Every now and then, Sophie leaned over to smell Joshua when Eileithyia wasn’t looking.

"I am going to get more meat for our room! Joshua, you better have a working fridge!" Eileithyia said.

"I don’t... but we can talk to Jenny to make that happen," Joshua said.

Eileithyia nodded, then walked away. She knew that Sophie was smelling Joshua for some reason... She didn’t know why though. Because Sophie has never gotten close to a guy, Eileithyia never experienced this behavior from Sophie. Eileithyia decided it would be best to see what this new development of interest would be... Sophie has a lot of issues that are not really normal... Eileithyia needed to examine her sister before doing anything about it.

Joshua pretended to ignore Sophie's sniffing... He just simply ate while she continued to smell slightly under his arms and body in general.

“Sophie... Do I smell or something?" Joshua finally asked.

"Huh?! No! Umm... I don’t know!" Sophie shifted her eyes like she was caught stealing or something.

Joshua wanted to use his words extremely carefully. He didn’t want to upset either of the girls, mainly Eileithyia... For one thing, he didn’t want to get beat up for upsetting her sister. He trod very lightly with his next words.

“I am your alpha now. So, it’s completely fine if you are open with me. If you think I smell, then you are free to get as close as you want. Smell me, fix my clothing, do it all to your liking. I want to look my best and you as my partner would want the same.” Joshua said.

As he spoke he tried every word slowly to see if anything would trigger a negative response. He tried the formal approach like it was her duty or a job. This way, it wouldn't be as weird for her to do, well, weird things. A respectful approach usually never fails Joshua.

"Yes! You are completely right! I am your partner now, so it’s OK for me to see if you smell good, yes!” Sophie smiled.

It would seem Joshua was right. If you straight up call a girl a weirdo, slut, or freak, she would take it to heart and be unhappy with you. If you say it as a duty for her to do something and tell her it’s 'OK', she'll feel better about herself for doing something weird. The more Joshua learned about Sophie, he came up with some rules: don't ridicule her, respect her decision, encourage her to be open, and don't treat her behaviors as something bad. He was hoping for better results with these guidelines.

Sophie’s face was sweating before Joshua said his words. She was scared that he would kick her to the curb like all the other guys who thought she was a weirdo…

“Joshua, I would like you to raise your arms... So I may check and see if you smell okay...” Sophie said.

Joshua complied with her request. Without holding back anymore, she took a large sniff under his arms. It felt strange to him. He thought it ‘was’ strange... She was smelling all over his body before long. She decided to touch places that he was a little uncomfortable with...

“I should smell down here too... You never know if you didn’t thoroughly wash down there. I must do it! It’s my duty. I'll see if you are smelly...” Sophie said. It sounded more like she was trying to convince herself what she was doing was right.

Sophie went down on Joshua. Not just a little bit, she stuck her head in his legs to smell him. Her nose was touching his crotch. She smelled his balls as well.

Joshua nervously looked around to see if anyone was watching them. The only one who saw was Eileithyia, but she said nothing. The eldest sister continued to pretend she didn’t see anything. She proceeded to buy more meat.

Between Joshua‘s legs, on his crotch, Sophie moved her head, attempting to smell as much as she could. Of course, her being down there made him a little hard. Joshua didn’t see it, but she smiled at his stiffness. Her face continued to touch and rub his dick.

She finally got impatient. She then unzipped his pants to get a better smell. She started kissing and licking. Joshua didn’t know how far she was going to take this, but it went further than Joshua was willing to allow this. Sophie’s full lips were wrapped on his bare cock.

“Umm,” Joshua said meekly.

Apparently, it was enough to get her off of him. Her lips popped off of him quickly.

“I am so sorry! I do not know why I went that far! I just got lost in the moment! I apologize! I’m sorry! I am so sorry!” Sophie covered her face in shame.

Joshua understood that she hasn’t had a decent boyfriend. She hasn’t had an opportunity to explore these types of desires towards a man. He may be a nerd, but he was no idiot. He doesn’t think less of her now. He knew she wouldn’t do this casually to anyone else... (He hoped anyway...)

The thing was, he does not blame her for what she did. He gave her permission. He told her it was her duty. It will be wrong for him to get upset about it. He didn't want to call her out on it. He would hate himself if he were to disrespect her, be a douchebag, treat her like a bitch... Joshua simply was not that kind of person to treat a woman like that.

Sure, he can argue that she went too far... But the whole thing was still his fault, at least that’s how he thought.

‘The best thing to say/do is, set ground rules like, not do this in public, make sure no one treats her badly based on her actions.’ Joshua thought.

It’s not that he doesn’t like what she did... It’s just he never experienced anything like this and he felt she was going too fast... He was trying to understand her mind process, and curious to see if this was something he and she wanted.

“Sophie... I respect you as a person... You don’t need to worry about being too forward... As I said, I am your Alpha. You have the right to do the things you have done so far. Women in Harems often do these things. So, it is common... I guess. I only ask that we do this in private...” Joshua said.

Sophie smiled. Her hands were on his dick to give him a light hand job.

“I love you,” Sophie said.

“Huh?” Joshua said with shock.

“Oh no! I mean, no! I-... Don’t get me wrong! I meant to say, I agree! Don’t think less of me! You’re getting me so wrong!” Sophie pulled away from him. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me today, this is new!”

‘Is this done by a skill?! Is someone using it against her?’ Joshua thought.

The last forbidden skill was extremely scary to Joshua; he didn’t really want to face another...

Sophie was freaking out! And Joshua had no idea how to handle this situation...

‘If Venus was here, would she know what to do...?’ Joshua thought.

He was a virgin nerd... This was not the kind of thing that happens to him at all... How would he reinsure her anyway? For all he knew, this was her true feelings...

Sophie was not an anime girl dating sim. He couldn’t just save/load a decision. There are real consequences to his words and how he treats her.

“Sophie... I don’t know how to return your love... I am an Otaku... I love anime women, anime songs, and things of that nature... I am considered a freak, a complete weirdo... I don’t even understand what love is... I can’t promise you, love... I don’t wanna break your heart... The only thing I can promise you is, I can try to take care of your needs... For you and your sister. If your needs are... s-... s-sex... I will try my best... I have a duty to you two... Because I-I am your alpha...” Joshua gave his heart and all that he could say in his speech.

Sophie regarded him with a strange look. She was biting her lip, grimacing. Joshua did not know what she was thinking at all. She just stared with her strange expression, then her face went neutral.

“Are you okay?” Joshua asked.

“I am fine,” Sophie laughed nervously. “Joshua, can you meet me in our room?”

“Huh? Sure...”

“Thanks! I will meet you there!”

“Okay...?”

“Hehehe...” Sophie continued to laugh nervously. “I won’t be long!”

The confused nerd got up from the cafeteria table then walked away, while another figure approached Sophie.

"Sister, what was the meaning of all of that?" Eileithyia asked.

Sophie placed her hand beside herself, suggesting for her big sister to sit down with her. Confused, the older sister set down. Eileithyia placed a large full tray with meat on the table.

Eileithyia regarded Sophie with curiosity. The younger sister wrapped her hands around Eileithyia’s arm.

"I love you, sister..." Sophie said, then opened her legs wide. She arched her back to give her pelvis some room to spread her legs under the table. Sophie's legs were now in the air.

"Of course," Eileithyia had no idea what was happening with her sister. Eileithyia loves her sister too, but never like this...

Sophie continued to smile with her legs wide open, then she suddenly closed her legs quickly. The girls heard a loud yell as Sophie‘s legs caught something between them.

"Oww!" A man yelled underneath the table. Eileithyia looked under the table, she saw no one.

"I got him! Pull me up, sister!" Sophie yelled.

Without hesitation, Eileithyia grabbed Sophie; she pulled her from the cafeteria's bench. They heard a loud crash on the bench because an invisible man’s face hit against it. They didn’t see any blood, they figured all of his fluids were invisible. Although, they definitely knew he was bleeding.

“You dumb crazy bitches made me bleed! Get off of me!" Said Randolph, A.K.A. the invisible man.

Eileithyia gently placed her sister on the floor. She then lunged towards where she thought the invisible man was. When she felt something, she yanked him off Sophie, then threw him onto the ground.

Sophie cried. “Sister! Sister! He made me do embarrassing things! Joshua hates me now! He thinks I’m a slut! I don’t know what that weird perverted power was... I-I... That was scary! I wasn't in control!"

“Hey, that wasn’t me! That was all you! Don’t blame me! I can't believe you squirted like that!" Randolph yelled.

"Shut up! I don’t wanna hear any of your lies! I should kill you, you pervert!" Eileithyia yelled.

“I'm telling you the truth! Your sister is a freak! I am innocent!” He whined.

"Is that so?! Then why were you down there?!” Eileithyia pointed under the bench.

“Oh well... That... I was looking for something! So, you got me all wrong! I didn't do anything! Now, let me go! Your sister is a pervert, not me!” Randolph pleaded.

“No! I am not like that! You somehow made me horny!” Sophie said.

“No, I didn’t!”

“Yes, you did!”

“Enough! Sister, you don’t have to defend yourself. I know the truth. Besides, Joshua told me his boss deems Randolph as a spy. Joshua said if you, Randolph, wanted to be a part of us, you wouldn't have been invisible this entire time!” Eileithyia said.

Randolph placed his foot on Eileithyia’s stomach to push her off. However, the strong woman wouldn't budge. He then placed his hands on both of her forearms to burn her. It was just warm at first but then he started to burn her with flames. Still, she wasn’t budging. She didn’t plan on letting go.

"I love my sister! Nothing you or anyone else can change that! So, do your worst! I don’t care what the fuck you do to me! You’re going to pay for your crimes against my sister!" Eileithyia screamed at his face.

He was still invisible, but Randolph had a look of fear after he saw Eileithyia was serious.

"We are here, yo!" Erica yelled.

She and a group of people went into the cafeteria. Erica brought her hand-picked security team to help. They ran to the scene, surrounding Randolph.

"Hey! Get this amazon off of me! I am innocent!" Randolph said.

Erica ignored him and used her new skill against him. With Venus, Robert, Joshua's help, she learned so many things about combining her skills with theirs’. The new skill was made by her shield/repelling ability with Venus’s thinking power. Not only did Randolph become visible, but the guy also went stiff like a statue.

Randolph was completely paralyzed when Erica’s newly formed security team took him away. Venus told her to make this team, but Erica didn’t expect that they would be useful right away. These two new team members were the ones who saw everything on the security cameras. They took over when Joshua and Robert were not there.

Sophie cried loudly while holding onto her sister.

“Don’t worry, I am here,” Eileithyia reassured with a head pat.

“Joshua thinks I’m a slut, a mental case, a trollop, and a gold digger! I am a whore!” Sophie moaned in pain, not physical pain. What she did to Joshua left a mental scar.

Robert regarded the situation by the cafeteria’s door. A man walked behind him.

“Rob... You know I would never tell you what to do or stop you from doing anything... However, I need your help. I would like to work on the security cameras, now... We need the motion sensors, please... Maybe we can prevent this from happening again...” Joshua said.

Robert regarded Joshua for a long time. He took a deep inhale then let out a large sigh.

“Fine... I completely understand... and you are right... Let’s go talk to my father. We can see if we can get these things installed...” Robert wasn’t particularly happy that he was interrupted, again! He was having sex... However, he’d be even more upset if someone got hurt just because he wanted to think about himself.

______

{In the dungeon, with Venus and her adventuring party}

The doors to the main boss room opened up after the adventurers cleared the monster roll floor. “Is everyone healed and ready to go?” Benard asked.

“Yes, and we have the items and supplies too. So, I guess.” Jo said.

“Did everyone add to their attribution points?” Mikey asked.

“Wait, we have attribution points?” Venus had no idea.

“Yeah, we get it after every level, my Queen,” Mikey said.

“Well, let me check that now.” Venus smiled.

The attribution point was pretty straightforward. Strength, endurance, vitality, etc. They all allocated their basic needs for their perspective classes. Some of them were ranged, some of them were close fighters.

Ironically, Venus attribute points focused on wisdom (her being a thinker and all). The wisdom attribute strengthens spells. Not only does wisdom make it stronger, but it lasts longer, depending on the spell. Some spells don’t suddenly go away. Festering abilities are perfect for wisdom.

Venus also added other points to fit her performance. For a healer, health, speed, and stamina were also useful.

Using the points on what they needed, they decided to be careful of what they spent the attributes on.

“OK, let’s talk a bit before we actually go in,” Mikey said. Everyone stopped to listen in on Mikey. “We don’t know what to expect when we get in there. Let me check out the scene. I’ll be right back.”

The group didn’t disagree, so Mikey quickly popped his head in the boss room to observe the situation.

He came back with a grim look on his face.

“What’s wrong? Did you get a bad reading of the room?” Venus asked.

Mikey gestured to the group to follow him. They all ended up on top of the walls, the opposite side of the boss room. When the Hunter was satisfied with the distance, he spoke to them. “Sorry about that. I didn’t want the enemy to spy on us.”

“No problem. So, what’s up?” Venus asked

“I am not sure where to start... Let’s go over the layout of the room...” Mikey said.

Venus found it odd that he started with the layout. Normally a person would describe the enemy or events. Ignoring her thoughts, she continued to hear his assessment.

“The entrance, the area we are in, and the boss room fit an odd pattern... The layout doesn't make any sense... The boss room looks to be a throne room, that’s it... No branching rooms or anything connecting to it. It makes me anxious about my existence...” Mikey regarded the sky like he was looking for something... His head then turned down to stare at Venus. “Queen Venus... Am I real?”

“Huh?! Umm...” Venus wasn’t sure what to say, but she knew she wanted to be forward with him. “Well... I did mention we would talk about it later... but my short answer is no...”

“I see... I think I always knew my world was fake... There is mostly no sound. Only when we performed some activity you told us to do, there were noises. After the battle, the world became completely silent... No matter what we did in my world, it was only silence. We couldn’t talk necessarily, but we understood what we wanted to say to the next person, it was strange.” Mikey talked with an odd expression.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s happening right now, but what does this have to do with the boss room?“ Jo asked.

Mikey’s eyes shifted towards Jo. “There’s a hostage situation inside the room. I saw many goblins there, threatening to kill the hostages. One girl was sitting on a giant goblin's leg, she looks like a Princess. I think the King and Queen are some of the ones behind the throne, along with their servants. The reason why I am bringing my own life story up is because... I don’t know if I should care about possible fake entities...”

“I don’t care about them at all! Do you have a plan or not?!” Jo questioned with annoyance.

“Yes... I have many plans. We can always throw explosives inside to kill everyone. That way, we can complete whatever test this is, real fast...” Mikey said.

“Sounds easy enough. What’s the problem?” Jo asked.

“The problem is, it will kill everyone inside! Didn’t you hear him?!” Venus yelled.

“So, what?! If you were worried about the so-called royalties, don’t! They are fake as Mikey said. In fact, you said he is fake too, so his opinions don’t matter! What matters is our mission!” Jo said.

“You mean, your mission?! The mission itself doesn’t matter to me! I’m actually doing this to help Demaree. He is such a nice Dragon who is helping us and I want to return the favor.” Venus said.

“Whatever the case, we all want to get this done...” Jo said.

“Not me... I'm not even sure what I am.” Mikey said.

“Mikey, I promise you we will talk about this when we are done... You have the right to help us or not, but I’m asking you to trust me as I’ve been trusting you ever since we met.” Venus said.

Mikey stared at her for a bit. “No matter how hard I try, I still only see you as my Queen. You are the voice and guidance we all had against the two kingdoms. You are more real to me than anything in my life. I want to quit and break down. However, that would mean ignoring the people of our kingdom and I don’t know if I can do that.”

“From what I can tell, you have not truly lost who you are! You are questioning things because you want to help the royalties inside of that room, or else you would’ve said, fuck it! And just do the explosion plan. I bet you have ways to save, not only us, but the Royal entities as well. You just don’t know if you should care or not. I completely get you, Mikey!” Venus said.

“You know me so well, my Queen. I only wish you truly were my Queen...” Mikey said.

“I... Ahh... hmm... I don’t know what to say to that.” Venus stammered.

“Are you my Queen? If you tell me that you are, I will follow anything you say no matter what.” Mikey said.

“She is your Queen! It may not be the same sense you are thinking of though. Real or not, she still cares about you. I also care. You showed me I can trust you. I’ve followed you through this battle so far, so trust us, please. Continue to work with us. You and I are soldiers, so let’s fight together.” Bernard said.

Bernard may be a stripper as a profession, but his life was very complicated. He was trained by his father to be a soldier.

“Your King is right! We are not real royalties. You may not be a real person, but one thing is real, us working together to achieve a goal! I don’t know about others, but I personally want to save the people in that room! I also want to save you and my kingdom, real or not!” Venus said.

“I’m happy to hear you say that, my Queen. I didn’t know if you would be upset with me for questioning such things. I thought you’d want me to keep quiet, but I am feeling more comfortable with being around you two. To me, you are my Queen and King.” Mikey said.

“Enough! This is all very touching! But this is neither the time nor the place for this shit! Can we please move on to finishing this dungeon?!” Jo yelled.

He may be a quiet man, but not a very patient one. This whole real and fake thing was annoying to him.

“Okay, okay! Mikey, tell us the plan to defeat the goblins and save everyone including ourselves.” Venus said.

“Yes, my queen! For a successful mission, it should go like this!” Mikey began to explain his big idea.

______

{Inside the boss room.}

“Well?! What are they doing?!” A giant goblin said to a minion.

A young lady cried in his lap as he caressed her bottom. The reason why the Goblin-King chose the princess as a personal hostage, was because he felt the adventurers would care about her the most.

“We don’t see them!” The door goblin minion said. “The last thing I saw, they were taking the equipment from the battlefield, sir!”

“Damn those adventurers! What are they up to!?” Goblin-King snarled.

Demaree, the dragon, was also curious. He gave all of his dungeon creatures, including the royalties, individual personalities. He was eager to see the outcome of all of this. He did feel like he should help his dungeon creatures a little, but that would defeat the whole purpose of the dungeon. Dungeons are made to test and challenge the adventurers. So, the dragon wasn’t the type to do such things as cheating.

“Sir! They are making loud noises outside! They could be making a move!” The door goblin said.

“What do you see exactly?” Goblin King asked.

“Nothing! I only hear the noises, sir!” Door goblin replied.

The goblin king frowned as the noises had gotten louder. It sounded like hundreds of men crashing around them, waiting to attack!

“Make sure the other royalties don’t get away!” The goblin king bellowed.

His minions held swords, and other weapons against the royalties and servants, threatening to cut their throats.

“Sir! One of them approaches!” Door goblin yelled.

Bernard simply walked into the boss room, without caring for his safety. He stopped in the middle, surrounded by goblins.

“You got some nerves coming in here alone! If you take one more step, I will kill this girl!” The Goblin King yelled at Bernard. He thrust the princess by her throat to make a point.

The warrior adventurer just stood there. Bernard didn't want any casualties regardless of the Princess being real or not.

“Please, help me! He's choking me!” The Princess said with a restrained breath.

“Don’t worry I will get you out,” Bernard said softly with a smile.

Over by the other hostages. Venus waited until the goblins were distracted, then she shocked one while Jo was stabbing another.

The hostages squealed as Venus stopped them from screaming.

“Shhh! We are going to get you out of here. Just let me cut your bindings. Please stay quiet, OK?” Venus whispered.

Following her instructions, the hostages were led to a corner of the room.

“Please, they are going to kill my daughter, help her.” A woman pleaded.

“We are going to save her, just not yet. Now, listen very carefully to what we are going to do next. You see that open window up there? We are going to one by one, jump you to safety and out of this room.” Venus said.

The hostages looked up to see where she was pointing. Above, there was a catwalk in the boss room. A window and door led outside to the castle's upper wall.

The door was locked. Although they thought about breaking the door down. However,  the adventurers felt it would be too loud. 

Mikey was skilled enough to use a knife to pry open the window. He didn’t even need to break the glass to sneak the group inside. Nevertheless, the door would still be used as an escape.

“We can’t jump that high.” A male said.

“Well, that’s where my friend Jo comes in. He will jump to carry you all up. Follow his lead and wait for his signal.” Venus said.

“But can I really trust you to get my daughter?” A woman asked.

“What is your name?” Venus asked.

“I am Queen Sthera, my daughter is Princess Araha. I don’t care what happens to me. I just need you to get her back, alive…” The Queen said sadly.

“We will get the princess, I promise.” Venus smiled.

“I’m afraid I will have to take you on your word… I hold you responsible for anything that happens to her.” Queen Sthera said.

“Yes, your highness,” Venus said while holding the Queen’s hand.

With nothing more to say, Venus snuck behind the throne. She signaled to Bernard that they were ready.

Bernard took out his sword and shield to prepare for an attack.

“Not so fast! I will kill her and all the others if you make one more move!” The Goblin King said.

Out of nowhere, arrows rain down, killing the surrounding goblins. When some fled, they were still met with ricocheting arrows. Mikey was on point.

“Kill the hostages!" The Goblin-King roared.

When he looked back, he saw a man falling from the catwalk above. Jo went near the group of hostages, he picked up a maid, then jumped back on the catwalk. After suggesting to the maid to run out the broken door he damaged, he fell back down to pick up more.

“Guards, stop him!” Goblin-King yelled.

When the goblins walked past the throne, they were getting shocked by Venus. She couldn’t use the skill too many times, but she wasn’t alone. Mikey also shot arrows to stop the goblins from getting to the hostages.

Because the Goblin King was distracted, Bernard ran over to the Boss, grabbed hold of the princess, then rolled his body around between the Goblin and the girl.

“Hey, what the hell?!” Goblin-King yelled.

Bernard ignored him. The Warrior had a good grip on Princess Araha. He pushed off the boss then went towards the door with Araha in his arms. Princess Araha was screaming during this process, it made Bernard unsure if she was real or not.

“Vanguards, attack him! Don’t let him get away!” The boss yelled.

Bernard didn’t stop, he pushed the small blockading minions in front of him. Not even the bigger goblins manage to stop Bernard from getting outside.

“Fine! I’ll get her back myself!” Goblin-King rushed outside.

The boss saw Bernard kill whatever small minions he could, but there were too many already outside with him.

“Good! For the rest of you inside, finish killing the hostages! After that, get out here so we can kill this guy off!” The Goblin King yelled.

When he looked back, he saw his minions dead inside the room. Even the hostages were gone.

“Ahh!” The outside goblin minions screamed as arrows, and spiritual spears flew towards them.

The group was done with clearing the boss room. They were able to help kill the goblins that were harassing Bernard and the Princess.

With his soldiers dead, the Goblin King was alone.

He walked in the middle of the outside room, then roared. The adventurers surrounded him.

“Go to safety,” Bernard said to the Princess. The girl nodded then did as she was told.

Bernard joined his group to kill the boss.

“You think you fools got me, do you?! Think again!” The Goblin King turned red from his normal green skin, he went into Berserker mode.

Hey everyone! This actually took a lot longer than I wanted it to... Sure, it was a lot of procrastination and things I had to do on my part, but because I didn't want a quick battle. I really wanted this fight to not be incredibly long because I hate long fights, but long enough to say it, "boss fight" if you know what I mean. I feel like bosses shouldn't be a one-shot. Unless it's one punch man which is a whole different story.

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

4