Chapter 1: A very unusual Day
3.1k 12 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I don't know what I'm doing in my first story here, but meh.


kimiko kagura smirked as she exited the school returning to her home. Her huge mansion of a home.

Another normal day in school.

Another casual day in her life where she keeps using her natural beauty and smarts to make herself known as the queen of the school.

Kimiko Kagura, a 18 years old rich girl who is in high school.

She has black hair, and an attractive body figure for her age, a huge chest, and she was the president of her class this year due to her smarts and skills.

Every student in her school looks at her, either in awe, or envy for her talents and beauty.

Returning to her home and responding to her servants' greeting, she slumped on her bed as her mind kept reminding her of the looks of awe and hate of her classmates sent to her.

It was always like that from her childhood.

She was always smart, rich, lucky and attractive, always capable of doing whatever she wanted, and no one able to stop her.

School was easy, there's nothing to give her a challenge so far in her school life or her education, she had the attention of the boys (although she will not date any of them), she gets envy from other girls due to her beauty and charm and smarts (even though she couldn't care less about their petty jealousy), and there's no drama or problem in her personal life, such as need for money or parental problems, well, except her parents being absent for most her life, but honestly, she couldn't care less about them, and they should just give her the money and authority she deserves.

All in all, her life was nearly perfect, and she loved it, and loved to rub that fact in the face of her classmates and teachers.

For her, it was very sweet to flaunt her power and skills to others of the low-class peasants, and they should be happy she graced them with her presence.

Of course, she also has things that she doesn't like other peasants to find out and keep bothering her with, such as playing video games.

And just like everything good is happening to her, she became good at playing them, because she is just that gifted.

Of course, it wasn't because she learned how to work with others as a team or something that insignificant; it's because she learned how to hack the game and make broken characters.

Where is the fun in playing with other boring and stupid low-classes, when you can marvel in your unstoppable attacks on them and keep ruining their fun!?

It's pretty obvious that competetive games are not about enjoying the game with others, but more for creating your own self-insert fantasy and taking away the fun from others!

And naturally there will be people who will ask her to play with them, but she of course doesn't accept, and she even went as far as to hack the account of one of the guys who kept annoying her and asking her to give him her phone number because he believed she is his "waifu" because she is a "female gamer", and also exposed the list of hentai he watches, and thus, ruining his life and making sure he cannot get a job or pay his debts. Last thing she heard is that he committed suicide or something, but why should she care about something that trivial? He should have tried to become filthy rich or a politician or something if he didn't want to be ruined by her, so that's obviously his fault for not being born lucky and with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Plus, he obviously deserved it due to daring to think that she is some sort of a rare pokemon. How dare he compare her to a mew-two and say he deserves to "catch" her, just because she said she is a female gamer? It's obvious that he is a creep, therefore, it doesn't matter that her puishment was way too extreme, it was totally justified.

The whole situation kinda reminded her with that Shield Hero show, or was it Arifureta? Doesn't matter, because both were just nothing more than revenge p*rn at the beginning, and the revenge idea is what hooked people into them. Not the fact that the shows had 'deep' plots. They were barely able to separate from those trashy self-insert isekai stories after all.

As Kagura was reminiscing and pondering what she should do, bright light engulfed her room, and she widened her eyes in surprise wondering wether she is simply imagining things out of sheer arrogance and her enjoying some weird power fantasy in her head.

That idea disappeared when she heard a feminine voice.

"Oh, that's definitely not an illusion, Kimiko Kagura."

She found herself floating in the air, as reality seemed to shatter, and the figure of a giant and a ridiculously big-breasted mature version of her appeared in front of the girl.

The giant version was huge, to the point that Kagura was certain that this entity's fingers alone can hold a few centillions (10303) of her with no problem. That's how massive the entity was.

Naturally, Kagura can't actually see the entity's complete form, but somehow, she can comprehend how it looked and how huge it was.

"Well, you are indeed one arrogant girl."

The voice sounded like her, but it also sounded older, and much more arrogant and sinister, she would like to learn how to sound like that.

"Okayyy... so, who or what are you?"

She should have been completely terrified, but for some reason, she wasn't able to feel fear or panic.

"Oh, don't worry about not feeling fear, I just negated that concept for now so you would not be shocked to death (although you dying means nothing really), and as for who I am, I am the God/Goddess of this measly and pathetic omniverse, people know me as Glendios, and I am here to give you a superpower so you can look at and enter the other hidden side of the world, called the "Boundless Universe", since it's way bigger than this planet, it's the place where people use magic, cultivation, and many other systems to fight and survive. Also, no I am not going to give you some omnipotence, because why would I do that so casually?"

Kagura absorbed that, but she has to ask.

"But why me? Don't tell me I am simply lucky enough to get a deity to give me power out of all those billions of other people who are probably 'better' than me in being 'heroic' and all that. Also, why do you look like a giant me?"

"Yes, it was just luck, and also, it doesn't really matter wether you like it or not, you were chosen so sucks to be you. You'll get a superpower regardless, and also if you ask why I look and act like this because this is how your ego believes how a deity looks and acts like, I have to say that it isn't every time I see someone with a superiority and god complexes this big."

Glendios' voice sounded even more arrogant than before as Kagura felt a sneer directed at her.

She was offended, and decided to go to the point.

"So what's the power I will get? I hope it's not some useless ability. That would suck."

"Oh, don't worry your brain with such trivial problems! I have the power most fitting for your attitude and personality. The power is, the Gamer ability."

"Wait! You mean the power from that stupid manhwa of Han Jee-Han? The guy who got the gamer power from Gaia?"

"Yeah, yeah, that boring comic, but since you are too obnoxious to actually use that version, I have made a version to suit your unsufferable attitude."

With that, a *ping* sound resounded and Kagura looked in front of her, seeing a game-like notification popping in front of her.

[Welcome! You are the user of the Overpowered Gamer System!]

She blinked as the deity obnoxiously explained to her.

"That's right, instead of leveling up and using stat points or something that boring and tedious for the pathetic you, I gave you this uniuqe leveling up formula so you can enjoy your broken stats: {Stat= BaseStat x 10level}, with the base stats being 10 (technially anyways, since your luck and charm and intelligence are nearly 30~50, but if you level up, they will just become 100 instead of becoming 300~500 or so)! Which means that leveling up, you get 10 times stronger! Well, part of me making it this simple is to not tire your poor mind with all those numbers~! But those are the big differences, you still need to work your ass off to get skills and level them up, even though you will get and level them up easier than Jee-han. Now, I'll leave you to think of how to use this new power of yours, but just so you know, if you don't take things seriously, you might get blindsided and sold as a slave or something if you were weak, wether with powers or not, so be careful~!"

"Wait! One last thing! Why should I enter and fight billions of other people and creatures? Is there any point to this?"

"That's very simple! If you manage to find all godly seven precious jewels that are spread all over the boundless unierse (each is colored with one of the colors of the rainbow) and you amassed them and called me, you will be granted any wish you want, no matter how absurd or imposible it is! Even killing and/or enslaving me and having all my power at your control, or, in Gamer terms, your stats will become truly infinite, not just a big number, you will have any ability and skill you desire, along with everything else under your control. Now, bye~!"

Kagura blinked as she registered what was said to her as she finally got returned to her room, and she then started to smirk.

Oh she will get that infinite and absolute power of that deity, just wait...

 

A new Quest appeared!

Title: True Goddess!

You are a power-hungry, currently pathetic yet soon-to-become overpowered game character who desires to own everything! Get the seven godly jewels, and use them to get the position of the one true god(dess), and rule the omniverse as you wish!

Requirement: 7 Godly Jewels (0/7)

Time limit: Until someone else has all seven Godly Jewels.

Rewards: Become a goddess. All stats become infinite. Unlock all abilities and skills at MAX LEVEL.

Failure punishment: Well, this means that you suck at becoming a deity!! And also, you might get killed or enslaved for eternity, unable to be free. EVER.

Oh, what a quest.

Kagura smiled.

So, even that deity is tempting her of taking their place already?

Her eye gleamed.

Challenge accepted.


[TO BE CONTINUED]

58