01: Prologue
248 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi and welcome to my first webnovel. I am really excited to start this series and I hope we all enjoy my story. And I really hope that you can understand my english, because I do not really use english in my normal life and I usually write in my native language. So please excuse my bad english, but I hope, that you can still enjoy the story and see some improvemts from me.

 

 

In a dark cellar, 7 cultists prepared an unholy ritual. All of them are standing around an evil-looking magic circle, which is drawn with human blood on the floor with 7 corners. On every one of these 7 corners stands a chained and innocent human sacrifice, ready to be killed by the cultists.
"Brothers! It is time. Prepare yourselves, for tonight we will change the world forever and we will see the fruits of our labor of the last 10 years!"
The other 6 in harmony: "Yes master!"
All of them are now going into position and after even the last of them is in position, the leader starts chanting in a strange language:
"Powers of darkness, o grant my wish, for a creature born out of the darkness of the shadows"
With these words then he proceeds to kill his sacrifice and all the other cultists follow the example of their leader.
"Powers of the underworld, o grant my wish, for a creature born from death"
"Powers of chaos, o grant my wish, for a creature to corrupt the living"
"Powers of magic, o grant my wish, for a creature to control your domain"
"Powers of elements, o grant my wish, for a creature to control of your domain"
"Powers of change, o grant my wish, for a creature to change its body freely"
"Powers of binding, o grant my wish, for a creature under our contruhl"
With the misspoken chant from the last cultist, a feeling of panic and terror arose under the cultists as their blood began to boil inside their bodies and all of them died under horrible pain.
But the sacrifices of the innocent and the guilty were not in vain, because the blood of these people moved into the middle of the magic circle to form a beautiful female body with black hair and white skin. A body of a young adult in along black dress...

4