Volume 1 – Prologue
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

My name is Toranosuke Taiga. I’m in 2nd year in high school. I also the heir of Tora clan, one of the most influential yakuza’s household. Speak of yakuza family, my clan also had a big rival since 50 years ago. That clan named Honou and their heir is an ojou-sama named Honou Pheonix who also known as Pheo. Despite of the feud of rivalry between our clan, both me and Pheo always coincidentally end up sitting to next each other since primary school. I don’t know what kind of fate play in my life. Every time we meet, we always end up arguing and quarrel with each other often.

Despite we always not on the same page since childhood because of our clan rivalry, I unconsciously fell in love with Pheo. Well, although she is my rival, I can’t deny the fact that she have many charms that can make any guy falls for her. Pheo has a blonde with slightly red hair, cute face even though she is kind of tomboyish, has slender body with good sized breast and plump butt. I think I start to fall in love with Pheo since middle school where her body and charm start to pop any guys heart.

Day by day, week by week, my feelings and thoughts filled with Pheo. I think I’m starting to be mad in love for her. I know that she is my rival, but I can’t help it. I wonder if I can get to confess my feelings to Pheo. No! I must do something to solve our family disputes first. Yeah, this weekend is the day for me to do clean duty at our storehouse. I think I can get something in there to find out the true reason of why our family always not getting along well. My grandpa actually already told me why our family became a rival when I was 5 years old.

“Taiga, you mustn’t get any close contact with our enemy from Honou clan. They’re despicable, arrogant, liar and many more.”. Said my grandpa, Toranosuke Taijin.

Then, I tried to remember any details or something that tells about our dispute rivalry family from what my grandpa said that time.

“… around 40 years ago, during my father (Taiga’s great grandfather) was the head of Tora clan, we were betrayed by Honou clan. Before that, actually both of us were in good terms and getting along very well. During that unforgettable event or incident, my mother (Taiga’s great grandmother) did a biggest blunder sin in our family where she stole our ancient relic that represents our clan. A mithril round-shaped emblem with roaring tiger art on it.” – Toranosuke Taijin.

If I were to remember correctly, my great grandma original name was Honou Miyabi and convert her family name to Toranosuke after getting married with my great grandpa. She was a little sister of the Honou’s clan head.

“… Taiga, you musn’t… history… archive… ancient relic…”

Arghhh!!! I couldn’t remember anymore of what my grandpa said. But, wait a minute… archive??? Does our archive holds some information? I think our family archive was stored in storehouse. Luckily, this weekend, I’ll search that archive.

CHARACTER NAME INTRODUCTION:

Main Character:

Toranosuke Taiga

Honou Pheonix

Side Character:

Tora Clan:

Toranosuke Terina (Taiga’s mom)

Toranosuke Guran (Taiga’s dad)

Toranosuke Mirei (Taiga’s little sister)

Toranosuke Miura (Taiga’s aunt)

Honou Clan:

Honou Raiji (Pheo’s dad)

Honou Kiseki (Pheo’s mom)

Homura Juuisshin (bodyguard / butler for Pheo)

Others:

Homura Mirai (Juuisshin’s daughter / Pheo’s best friend)

Kosaka Namie (Pheo’s friend)

Harima Hario (Taiga’s friend)

Ichiko Sakura (Taiga’s childhood friend & has crush on Taiga)

0