Chapter 5
10.1k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          The Boss is in love!

          Every employee of Hongye Hot Springs said so.

          Her flushed face and her constant slight sweet smile were indications that she was in love.  That day, Xiao Jia had come across her and Mu Zheng kissing, so her employees all knew about her falling in love.

          Although Xiao Jia had told her that compared to the cold indifferent Mu Zheng, she had invested more of her feelings into this relationship than him but she did not mind.   She always thought that feelings were immeasurable and could not be weighed on scales as feelings were subtle.  Even if everyone said that she was on the losing end but as long as the process made her feel happy, so what?

          Recently the weather had warmed up.  Ye Ruwei had instructed the chef to introduce a new series of spring menu and was in the midst of picking the new dishes when another worker-cum-student, Xiao Liao suddenly ran to her side and ambiguously winked at her.

          "Sister Ye, brother-in-law is here!"

          "What?"

          Ye Ruwei looked up and saw the familiar silhouette walking towards the counter.  She pretended to give Xiao Liao an angry look, patted him and said.

          "Don’t talk nonsense!  Just now there is a table that ordered some dishes.  Quick, help to serve the dishes."

          "Yes!"  Xiao Liao gave a mock salute and on seeing Mu Zheng coming in, he dashed into the kitchen.

          In fact, Xiao Liao was very afraid of Mu Zheng because he always had a cold indifferent look on his face.

          Ye Ruwei smiled at Xiao Liao as he disappeared into the kitchen and she walked out from behind the counter to greet Mu Zheng.

          "Mu Zheng, you are here."

          "Mm......"   Mu Zheng nodded then looked in the direction of Xiao Liao and said.  "Busy?"

          "No!"   She shook her head quickly.

          She was very happy to see him.  For the last three days, he did not come and she was wondering why he did not appear. 

          "You want a dip in the hot spring?"   She smilingly asked.

          "Yeah."

          Ye Ruwei grinned and intimately pulled his arm to accompany him to his exclusive private pool.

          Ever since she fell in love, she had reserved this special pool exclusively for his personal use.

          Ye Ruwei looked at his cold face and said. "You just finished work?  You look tired."   Every time he came to the hot springs, she always felt that his mood was not good.     

          In the eyes of others, he was always cold and indifferent but she was able to distinguish the slightest difference in his expressions and even could feel his mood swings.

          "It's okay."   Mu Zheng's mood was really not good and he lazily answered.

          "You…….what are you doing recently?"

          She could not be blamed for being curious for although they meet more often now, he was still a mystery to her.

          She knew he worked for Du Zhengxian but did not know what he does as he never talked about his work.

          "Busy with work."   He really did not want to explain in detail about his work.

          Ye Ruwei knew that he did not like to talk about his work and was considerate not to ask anymore to give him some private space.

          When they reached his exclusive pool, Ye Ruwei suddenly remembered that yesterday, she had bought a new towel for him and she quickly said.  "Oh yes, I bought a new bath towel for you.  Wait for a while, I'll get it."

          She hurriedly ran off but this time, Mu Zheng did not wait for her.  He took off his clothes and walked into the misty pool.  By the time she came back, he was comfortably relaxing in the pool with his head resting on the rock, squinting his eyes at her.

          "I'll put the towel here!"   His half-naked body made Ye Ruwei feel shy.  With her head lowered she put the towel on the cabinet top and turned to leave.

          "Wait a minute!"   When he saw her shy, pretty face, Mu Zheng suddenly wanted to tease her. 

          "What is it?"   She stopped and did not dare to look back.

          "Come here!"

          "What…..what is it?"   Ye Ruwei only dared to turn sideways but did not dare to look directly at him.

          "Come a bit closer!"   He leisurely ordered.

          "Actually……what is it?"   She kept on looking at her toes jutting out of her sandals and did not even look at him.

          "I lost my towel."

          "Ah?"  Ye Ruwei moved her eyes along with Mu Zheng's line of vision and saw a white towel floating on the water.

          "Can you please retrieve it for me?"   He asked gently.

          "Oh, okay!"   She hurried around to the end of the pool, squatted down and picked the towel out of the pool.

          "Here is your towel."   She considerately handed over the towel to him.

          "Thank you!"   He pretended to take the towel and pulled her hand together with the towel towards him.

          "Ah…."   She quickly knelt down but was not dragged into the pool.

          She let out a shocked breath when suddenly a pair of wet hands burst out of the water.  Before she even had time to scream, hot and humid lips had landed on her lips and lashed into her mouth.

          Again!

          She rolled her eyes, sighed weakly and then closed her eyes.  She put her arms around his neck and wholeheartedly received his fiery kiss.

          These are the only times that she could really get close to him and could feel his enthusiasm and care for her.

          Finally, Mu Zheng was satisfied and loosened his hold on her.  Ye Ruwei immediately fled from his arms like a fish that was released.

          She swept him an angry glance and hiding her red swollen lips behind her hand, she hurried back to the counter.

          Back at the counter, she put down the hand covering her mouth and Xiao Jia who was standing in for her at the counter, immediately exclaimed.  "Sister Ye, you have been bitten by an insect?  Your mouth is swollen badly!"

          Ye Ruwei's face flushed red and was so embarrassed that she did not know how to answer.  At that time, Obasan who was taking out the trash heard Xiao Jia.  She laughed loudly and slapped Xiao Jia on his head.

          "Silly Xiao Jia!  Have you ever been in love?"

          Suddenly Xiao Jia’s face turned red and realized that the insect was Mu Zheng!

         

          Even if there is no moonlight or stars on Yangmingshan (The name of a famous mountain near Taipei where Yangmingshan National Forest Park is located), and even if the sky is not beautiful, they would still go there to enjoy the night scene as it was especially quiet.

          Ye Ruwei snuggled in Mu Zheng's embrace while thinking of Xiao Jia's words and she could not help but laugh.

          "Why are you laughing?"

          Mu Zheng lifted his eyebrows and looked down at her.

          "I was thinking of Xiao Jia.  Today, he said……."    She smiled and told him the joke.  "Xiao Jia is so cute, right?"

          Mu Zheng humph and did not comment.

          To him, Xiao Jia is only a fledgling little feather that is of no importance.  But on several occasions he had noticed that Ye Ruwei and Xiao Jia were quite close, sharing smiles and talking with harmonious feelings.  A little discomfort lingered in his heart.

          "You like that kid?"   He asked trying not to look jealous.

          "Of course!"   Ye Ruwei answered.  "Xiao Jia is a good boy.  He is hardworking and diligent, why shouldn't I like him?"

          "You really like him?"   Mu Zheng’s face sank and wanted to ask her……then what about him?

          He hated the feeling of jealousy in his heart and it made him looked so silly but he could not stop himself from feeling jealous of Xiao Jia.

          Ye Ruwei turned her head and chanced upon his cold, unhappy expression.  Suddenly a thought came into her mind and asked.  "Mu Zheng, are you jealous?"

          It must be!  But jealous of a little brother who is seven to eight years younger than him?

          "Don’t talk nonsense!"   Of course, no matter what, he would not admit it!

          "It must be true!  You're really jealous, right?  You……."

          "Shut up!"

          Mu Zheng was angry and immediately covered her lips with his.  It was the only way to stop her from talking.

          "Mm….."

          Just like in the past, Ye Ruwei quickly melted into Mu Zheng's embrace and completely forgot about their conversation.

          Unfortunately, the weather was not good.  Just as they were immersed with each other, the sky changed with sounds of loud thunder and suddenly big drops of rain fell.  Unable to avoid the rain, both of them were drenched to the skin.

          "It's cold!"

          Although the weather had gradually warmed up, they still shivered with cold as they were wet through.

          "Cover up with my coat!"

          Once in the car, Mu Zheng gave her the jacket that he had left in the car and quickly started the engine and heating system.  As she stays nearby, he intended to send her back.

          "Still cold?"

          Along the way, he kept turning around and asked.

          "No, not cold."   He was obviously worried and that warmed her heart.

          On reaching her residence, Mu Zheng took out an umbrella and sent her to the door.  As she stood in front of the apartment door, she bit her lips for a moment then decided to ask him.

          "I have a clothes dryer, do you want to come up and dry your clothes?"

          Mu Zheng knew why she was hesitant when she asked that question.  They knew what would happen if he went up.

          And they were still thinking indecisively whether they should let this happen so early.

          Mu Zheng looked at her.  Their eyes met in the darkness and between them, they could feel unspeakable delicate tenderness.

          Mu Zheng's heart skipped a beat, his heart shook and unconsciously nodded.

          "Okay"

          He stretched out his hand and held her soft, creamy little hand.  They intertwined their hands, walked one step at a time along the narrow staircase towards her house.

          Standing in front of the door, Ye Ruwei stretched out trembling hands to open the door and then stepped into the house.

          She heard the door behind her closed and locked.  His warmth gradually closed in and then suddenly behind her neck, Mu Zheng asked in a low voice.

          "Are you sure?"

          Ye Ruwei took a deep breath and nodded her head.

          "You will not regret?"   He must reconfirm her decision.

          Once they start and if suddenly she regrets, he might not be able to stop.

          Ye Ruwei shook her head.

          "Think clearly, if you regret later it may be too late."

          Mu Zheng did not understand why he had to confirm again and again with her.  Initially, didn’t he want to play with her, just to pass time?  Now that she had taken the initiative to invite him into her house, why is he acting like a gentleman asking for confirmation?

          Ye Ruwei's answer was to turn around to place her hands behind his neck and snuggled into his embrace.

          "Since you are willing, I will not be able to stop!"   Mu Zheng growled loudly as he bowed his head and firmly kissed her on the lips.

          "Mu Zheng….."

          Ye Ruwei timidly grasped his back and her heart was beating so fast as if it would jump out of her chest.

          Although she is willing to give herself to him, she has no experience and inevitably feels fearful.

          But Mu Zheng did not give her time to feel much fear.  In a blink of an eye, she was lying in bed with her clothes disappearing piece by piece.  

          "I'm afraid….."

          "Don’t be afraid."

          Mu Zheng took off her last piece of clothing and squinted at her smooth, flawless, snow-white body which made her face turned red.

          He could not help but sigh.  "You are beautiful!"

          This is his first time praising a woman.  For him, a woman is a woman and beauty is never a matter of importance.

          Du Zhengxian kept a number of enchanting prostitutes with good looks and superb skills, specifically to serve them, the killers.  When he really needed physiological release, he would occasionally touch those women but he never felt that they were beautiful.  He only treated them as items that would satisfy his hunger or thirst like food or drinking water.

          Ye Ruwei is not like them.  She is sexy, abundant but had no experience in the art of seduction.  He found Ye Ruwei to be beautiful, fresh, refined and so beautiful that made him loved her with affection.

          He looked at her with her eyes closed and her long eyelashes slightly trembling.  Her red and tender mouth slightly opened with a weak and pleasant look and it really made the emotions stir at the bottom of his heart.

          Their passionate prelude was interrupted.  Ye Ruwei could not help but opened her eyes with chagrin, looking for the source of the sound.

          "That is……"

          "My cell phone!"

          Mu Zheng turned to get off the bed and from his pants on the ground, he took out his phone and pressed the answer button.    

          He did not have relatives or friends and the only caller was the Lord.

          "Wolf........"  He answered.

          He turned around and with his back towards Ye Ruwei, who was looking at him with curious wide eyes, he whispered his own code and quietly waited for the other end to respond.

          "Yes, I know."

          After he finished his conversation, he picked up his clothes from the floor and started to dress.

          "What is it?  You have to go?"   Ye Ruwei wrapped herself with the quilt and asked in puzzlement.

          "I have something on."

          "But your clothes are not dried yet."

          "It doesn’t matter.  I don't have time."   Du Yingxuan suddenly called to say her father wanted to see him.

          He wondered what could be the matter for Lord to look for him so late at night.

          Ye Ruwei looked the bedroom door opened and closed and she had a strange feeling.

          She felt Mu Zheng was hiding something from her and that thing would affect their relationship.  But no matter what, she did not want to break off with Mu Zheng!

          She really loves Mu Zheng!

          She bent her knees, turned and look out of the window.  She did not know when the big thunderstorm had passed.  The half-moon that appeared behind the clouds was like a beautiful young girl behind a veil.  Would their future be like the sky after a thunderstorm.......clear and crisp?

         

3