Chapter 9: Rescue mission
235 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two girls were silent for the rest of the trip after I slapped Aoi… I did feel bad for slapping her, but I’m still a bit pissed.

We walk for about 10 minutes while dodging zombies and finally arrive at the boy’s dormitory, before we enter I activate my blood sense.

“Okay there are about 10 people on the bottom floor and 6 people on the second floor”

“Yeah right, how would you even know that?”

“Just trust him Aoi, didn’t you see those red spikes shoot out of his forearm? He probably knows what he’s doing.”

Thanks Rina, I’m starting to like this girl more and more.

“Okay let’s sneak to the rear exit of the building.”

*RINGELINGELING*

Aoi walked backwards into a tripwire that was setup in the grass and connected to a bell.

“Who is there?”

3 men and 1 woman walked outside… that must be that Miyu girl Rina was talking about.

“Well well, if it isn’t Ren and his harem.”

I saw Tanaka coming out from behind Miyu while slow clapping like some third rate villain.

Miyu suddenly spoke up:

“Wow they really came like you said Tanaka, what a bunch of idiots!”

“Shut up Miyu, you traitor, I like really can’t stand you guys!”

Rina was getting pissed and wanted to attack them, but I held her back.

“Listen up Tanaka, you saw what I can do, you saw my blood talons, do you really want to fight? Just hand over those girls!”

Tanaka whimpered back behind Miyu, he had a scared look on his face when I mentioned my blood talons.

“D-Don’t do anything stupid, if you come any closer we will kill all the girls!”

“Yeah right like you would be able to do something like that!”

“O-Okay maybe not kill… but we could definitely rape some of them while you are fighting these guys, we outnumber you by a lot!”

Aoi looked shocked:

“Tanaka! What are you saying?!”

“D-Don’t worry Aoi, I also don’t want that to happen, but those guys in the dormitory are animals... I just want what is best for you, that’s all. Yeah, I’m doing this all for you!”

I don’t see an immediate plan out of here, *sigh* guess I’ll just go along with them for now.

“Fine, what do guys want?”

“Hmm just obediently sit there while we beat you like a dog, If you don’t I’ll signal the guys inside to start raping!”

“No Ren, you don’t have to!”

“Thanks Rina, but it’s nothing new to me…”

Yeah I did get beaten up a bunch right after my breakup with Aoi… Not by Yuma or others from my class, but the people that worshipped Aoi like a goddess liked to corner me on my way back from school. Lucky for me, they accidentally broke my nose once and got scared… After that they stopped beating me up, but the harassing continued.

Even Aoi didn’t agree with the offer:

“O-Okay you can beat him up a little, but at least release the girls!”

Oh well I guess that is the nicest thing I can get out of her.

“Hahaha, no can do Aoi, come guys get your weapons, we’ll teach this kid a lesson!”

They started hitting me mercilessly with bats and broomsticks, even Miyu is joining in, but she hurts just about the same as the beatings from Tanaka so I don’t really mind. Speaking of hurting, I could have sworn these beatings used to hurt a lot more, must be the effects of the stat capsules.

Rina is watching with tears in her eyes at the violence before her, even Aoi looks like she feels bad for me. But suddenly the beatings stops.

“Tch, this guy isn’t screaming at all, oi Tanaka bring me the special bat will you?”

“O-Okay sir…”

It makes me happy to see that Tanaka is still being bossed around in his new group.

This one guy takes this heavy looking bat out of Tanaka’s arms and swings it at me, Hmph you already tried this once you idiots, nothing is going to chang-

*BLHEEURGGH*

I fly some 3 meters across the pavement and throw up blood where I land.

“Fuck man, do you think he’ll die from that?”

“What do I care? At least he’s not getting up anymore, let’s go take his two girls inside, they look delicious… Hey where did they g-“

*Thunk*

I’m glad the girls were able to understand my signals when I was getting beat up, they moved behind the enemies when they were focused on me and beat them over the head with the blunt end of their weapons. However they weren’t fast enough to also knock out the guy holding the special bat.

“Oi, you’re going to regret this!”

He swinged his bat down at the girls, but Rina managed to block the attack with her machete.

“How is this possible? I should be the strongest with this thing!”

*SPLASH*

I fired a blood spear trough his foot, but before he could scream, Rina knocked him unconscious with the blunt side of her machete. We took his bat with us… It seems to enhance strength, just like Rina’s machete, but not quite as powerful. How did he get it?

“Everybody freeze, we defeated your leader and are here to rescue the girls you kidnapped!”

I showed them the bat, and they let us go upstairs.

“R-Rina you came back for us!”

The girls started crying, Rina and Aoi had to comfort them. Meanwhile I went back downstairs to ask some questions.

I pressed the Bat against the throat of some grunt who already looked like he was about to piss his pants.

“Speak! Why did you kidnap those girls! Were you actually planning on raping them?”

“N-No of course not… We just thought, you know since it’s the apocalypse and all, we should protect those girls, and if they happened to fall in love with us because of that, we would both win.”

“Uugghh seriously? You guys are hopeless, who came up with this idea?”

“Miyu told us that the girls needed protection and that they would definitely be our girlfriends if we rescue them…”

*sigh*…”You do know that you kidnapped them right? Why would they ever fall in love with you?”

“B-But you also have two girls following you around right? And you also used to be a lose- eum I mean, loner before the apocalypse no?”

“Jesus Christ man, just don’t kidnap anymore girls in the future alright? Or you’re going to end up like Tanaka who is laying there unconscious on the pavement face first.”

“Y-Yes sir, we won’t listen to that bitch Miyu anymore!”

“By the way, how did you manage to get this bat?”

“W-Well Yuri came from the gymnasium carrying that thing and used it to become the leader, he said it was a ‘first entry gift’ from the altar or something.”

Hmm first entry gift from the altar… looks like Reo is hiding something from the rest of us.

*DING*

“A mission appeared: Convince 2 people to leave Reo’s group and join yours! Reward: 1x concentrated crystal & 1x I physical enhancer ”

Sweet, two for the price of one, I get to piss of Reo and complete a mission. Besides the rewards don’t look half bad.

“Okay Ren the girls are ready to leave… what should we do with miyu? She is still unconscious outside… Also… it looks like Tanaka only pretended to faint, he is nowhere to be seen.”

“Leave her, she brought this upon herself. And as far as that weasel goes, it would be a miracle if he doesn’t get eaten by zombies while running away from us. Let’s just escort the girls back to the cafeteria.”

10