Chapter 17: Graduation
259 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, Yuma is losing blood quickly… can I supplement his blood with my own?... No that wouldn’t work, we probably don’t have the same blood type…

Dammit Ren think of something… you got all these abilities… You can heal yourself with life steal…

That’s it!

“Yuma, hold on for two minutes okay? After that you can give me your dying words or whatever, but just give me these two minutes alright?”

“Alright *COUGH* I think I can hold on for 2 minutes, but I am starting to feel a bit sleepy.”

I draw the magic circle for life steal in the air above Yuma. I alter the original circle slightly, I switched the parts that represented ‘enemy’ and ‘self’. Now the spell should take blood from ‘self’ and give to ‘enemy’. I’ll call it ‘Life Grant’.

Please work…

I finish the drawing and a bright light flashes before my eyes. Red tentacles sprout from Yuma’s body and attach themselves to me. I can feel my blood getting sucked out of me.

“It’s working Yuma, do you feel your wounds healing?”

“Y-Yeah it’s weird, the hole in my stomach is closing itself, and I don’t feel as dizzy anymore…”

“Ha, you should thank the health potion you are hooked up to right now, me!”

“Jeez Ren, I did something so selfish and you still try to save my life… I won’t forget this brother.”

“Agh it’s nothing, you don’t have to be so sentimental about it budd-“

I wake up on a table in the cafeteria of the kindergarten all bandaged up, looks like I fainted again… Hmm reminds me of Mary…

“Ren, you're awake!”

Surprisingly Aoi runs up to me and hugs me… A few moments later she realizes what she just did and quickly lets go… well, that was awkward.

Now I can also see Rina running towards me:

“R-Ren you’re still alive! Do you need to suck some of my blood again? I heard that vampires faint when they don’t have enough blood in them!”

“Rina, for the last time, I’m not a vampire! Besides, everybody faints when they don’t have enough blood !”

She suddenly turns more serious:

“Be careful next time, I was really worried when Yuma carried you back here, all beaten up and unconscious …”

“I… I will.”

We stared into each other’s eyes, almost as if we were about to kiss, but then Yuma interrupted us by aggressively patting me on the back.

“Hey you should really eat more Ren, we can’t have you falling unconscious after every heroic act you perform ah-ha.”

A cute angelic little girl comes up to me with a bracelet in her arms:

“T-Thank you for saving Big brother, Miu would like you to have this charm.”

I accept her bracelet and put it on.

“You did the right thing Yuma, her face is indeed more precious than your entire life.”

“I know right… Hey! Don’t say it like that!”

Yuma and me start laughing. After some more joking, he suddenly gets more serious.

“But are you sure that you are alright? You had to fight that terrible mutant on your own. It even looked like a little girl… I-I’m not the best with these emotional things, if you have any problems you should maybe ask one of the girls to help you…”

“I-Im fine Yuma, thanks for worrying, I’ll go get some medical supplies in the nurses office to replace these bandages, we also can’t forget to harvest the crystals from the zombies we defeated yesterday.”

I make my way over to the nurses office, suddenly, while I was browsing through the medical cabinets, Rina enters the room…

“Oh hi, Rina, What brings you here?”

“I…” – She hesitates for a second. – “I overheard your conversation with Yuma, you seemed kind of troubled… I wanted to help you… It’s the least I can do… Here have this cookie to cheer up!”

She then pulls a cookie from between her giant breasts and hands it to me.

“D-Do you store more things in there?!”

“HaHa no, that’s just where I accessed my dimensional storage from.”

“D-Do you always have to put your hand in there to retrieve things?”

“Why… do want to give it a try?” – She perks up her breasts with her arm tempting me to reach my hand in there – “Haha, I’m just teasing, I can actually access my dimensional storage from anywhere on my body, TeeHee. I just like seeing your flustered face.”

Damn this woman! Why must God create such perfect mountains?

“But thanks, I feel a bit better now…”

I sit myself down on one of the beds in the nurses room. Rina is still standing.

“What were you so worried about?”

“I-I keep thinking about the brutal way I had to end that mutant zombies life… I’m also worried about losing somebody again, I can’t get the picture out of my head of Yuma just laying there in a puddle of his own blood with his guts hanging out…”

“Hmmm… I think it’s normal to have those feelings, you are the leader of our group and you have to make some harsh decisions.”

“T-That’s what I’m afraid of, I don’t want to end up like Miu’s teacher…”

“I think… I think you should just follow your own morals and wisdom, we all followed you here voluntarily because we have trust in your leadership. You can always ask me for advice if you are stuck on a difficult decision, this is not only your burden to carry, if it gets difficult you can rely on me- euh I mean us… as a group.”

“You’re amazing Rina, you always know what to say, always know what to do… I really like how you just do your own thing and how you can completely trust the people around you…”

“T-That’s not true, I only trust you completely… you’re special to me… c-can I sit here?”

“Euum… that’s my lap.”

“I know dummy.”

She sits down on my lap… Soft…

“I’m not the amazing girl you pictured in your head Ren… can I tell my story? About why I act so assertive and outgoing?”

“Of course Rina.”

“You know how I have an older brother right?”

“Yeah, Jake, he used to pick you and Aoi up from campus? He seems like a pretty nice guy, although a bit scary...”

“Well I used to have another older brother, back then I still used to be a normal quiet girl who followed the rules, but…. He died in a car accident when we were young… That accident changed everything for me, I was quite close to him you see. I locked myself up in my room and only came out for food. I stayed like that for 3 months…”

“Wow Rina, I-I didn’t know…”

“During those 3 months, I began to think about life, and how it could be taken away so easily… I realized I should just do what I want to do so that I can look back on my life without any regrets. I started wearing more daring clothes and putting on make-up, my parent were surprised and shocked, but ultimately happy that I at least came out my room. Then I became friends with Aoi in my freshman year of college, she really helped me become more outgoing and open… I owe her a lot. But I’m not the brave girl you think I am Ren, I am quite selfish actually, I always do what I want to do and often don’t consider the consequences…”

“No Rina, you are strong. You’re good with people to, sure you may come across as rude sometimes, but… that also adds to your charm.”

Rina blushes and seems a bit nervous, maybe from sitting on my lap for so long?

“I’m not worthy of such praise. I’ll cause you trouble, I can’t fight and I just cling to you for protection. Not that I only cling to you for protection, I also really like your other attributes of course, like those beautiful blue eyes that are often deep in thought or your wide shoulders… N-Not that I only like your appearance either! Those were just example-“

*SMOOCH*

I kiss Rina on the lips in order to stop her from rambling on.

“I really like you Rina, without your support, I don’t know if I would have survived all this madness.”

“M-Me too… I also really like Ren…”

*SMOOCH*

This time Rina kisses me and pushes her tongue in my mouth… Feels good.

We start messing around on the bed, touching each other and tongue-kissing.

“W-Wait Ren, I’m still a virgin, so I don’t really know what I’m doing… Can you take the lead?”

Oooh god, I love it when Rina acts all weak and submissive… It really turns me on.

I take the lead and we went all the way right there on the bed, luckily for me this was the nurses office, so there were plenty of condoms stached in the cabinets.

Stay safe out there kids.

It think we did it 2 times before it became too much for her and we had to stop… I felt like I could have gone for a couple of more rounds though… I guess my stamina did increase a lot thanks to those physical enhancers.

“T-That was amazing Ren… I’ll be in your care from now on.”

She kisses me on the cheek, I give her a hug… That was, by far, the best moment of my life... I’m not a believer but… Thank you God!

“Yeah I’ll take care of you from now on Rina, please keep supporting me.”

“Always!”

“We should head back to the rest of the group, or they might become suspicious.”

“Let’s go!”

8