CHAPTER 1- Prologue
966 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Thank you for today , Miha " I bowed my body to 45 degrees and said with a normal tone.

" Oh! Good job. Will you come tomorrow? Yukihara " Miha said.

" No! I will take a rest. I didn't get that much time to rest these days and I am planning to go on a date with my girlfriend" I replied to her as I looked at her. 

Miha was 40 years old woman who had quite a healthy body. She had a lot of muscles compared to an average woman because she used to be a professional boxing player. She had black hair and black eyes like a normal Japanese woman and her height was around 180 centimeter. She had a soft and caring aura but her face was always intense. 

" I see. Go and take your girlfriend to a good shop. Nice to be a youth " she replied with a caring tone. 

Miha was like an aunt to me and she was my father's best friend. Well, my father was already dead though but still, she looked after me. She also gave me a job in her Training Gyms and my Salary was quite good. I got around 1200 Yen per hour and I came here at least 3 days per week. 

" Then, I will go now. Bye Bye, Miha " I replied to her and existed from the gym. It was already 6:00 pm and the sky was already dark. 

I worked two part-time jobs because of my family's condition. My mom was a single mom besides she was a foreigner.  She had been feeding me alone and I also liked to shoulder some responsibilities. Being a foreigner was very difficult in Japan. It was very extremely difficult to find a job and even half Japanese like me needed a lot of time to find a normal legal part-time job. I got two part-time jobs because of the connection. 

I passed through the snowy road as my head was thinking of dinner. I was the one who cooked the dinner because my mom only came back at 8:00 pm. Japanese working hours were very harsh. 

I looked at the reflection and my appearance was looked great. I had beautiful blue eyes that were inherited from my mom and black hair. My face went to the European side and I was already 185 centimeter even though I was 16 years old, First Year at Miyamoto High School which was the best school in the prefecture.

" Where are you? I am in front of the market" I called to my girlfriend and asked.

" I'm almost there," My girlfriend said as she closed the call. 

I waited around 4 minutes and someone hugged me. I already knew who the people were from the huge, alone. Because I could feel her soft breasts that pressing against my back. 

" Sorry, Club Training was a little bit harsh today because the tournament is near " My girlfriend held my hand and said with a bright.

" Nah! I just waited around 4 minutes. " I replied to get with a smile and held her hand. I hugged her body and sniffed her body smell.

" Oh! Yuki. I am very sweaty " She replied to me with a flushed face. She was wearing school uniform even though Today was Saturday. 

" Don't worry, I loved the part of yours, too. Kana " I said to her. Her name was Kana Inayama. She had long straight black hair and black eyes. She had a very good-looking face and her body had outstanding bodylines and curves especially her boobs. Her breasts were around her D-cup even though she was only 16. She had the potential to become a model but she was aiming to become the ' Professional Volleyball Player '. It looked like she had serious talent in a jump. She could easily jump 14 inches and when she was in a match she could reach 19 inches which was already an average height of a Female Volley Professional Player. 

She was already Scouted at a youth training camp. Her position was outside hitter or wing spiker. Her juicy tighs were always a treat for me in every intercourse. Of course, we already did sex when we were in third-year middle school when her school won third place at national. We had been dating for almost 4 years and we were childhood friends so our relationship developed like that. She became a volleyball player not because she loved volleyball due to she had talent. She started to love Volleyball and she was aiming for Female Professional Volleyball players. 

" Sigh! Today was also a very tiring day. The team is great and we will win the National volleyball match this time. " Kana said with a smile as we entered into the market. 

" By the way, I read your interview on ' High School's Sports News '. It was a great one " I told as I brought some bread for breakfast. Kana was like an idol because she was a good player and had an outstanding body with a beautiful face. Her interview was highlighted in High School's sports News. 

" Oh! Thank you," she replied to me with a flushed face and covered her face with her hand. Because there was the part where she said ' she loved her boyfriend so much and she liked to spend her private time with her boyfriend '. 

After that, we brought some meals, vegetables, and bread. 

" Damm, I forgot to buy a condom " I whispered in her ears. Because today my mom would not come back and she would spend with me tonight. Her parents already expressed ' Green Light '. 

" I see. I also want to buy something. Let's go " she answered with a smile. Well, she didn't dare to buy a condom and it was a man's job, I guess. She was very easy to shy but on the bed, she was quite tigeress. Her personality was flexible and very easygoing person unlike me who only had one friend.

" Then, let's go," I said and I held her hand. I brought two boxes of condoms, put them into my school bag which I brought and I didn't like to come every time to buy the condom. I needed to pay 8000 Yen and which were fucking expensive. Well, it was for pleasure. The tournamentmentment was near so she was especially horny at that time. We both had quiet stamina. She brought contraceptive pills.

After that, we spent the night and I cooked for her dinner. We went on a pretty fun date. After that, she stayed at my house again as we fucked like a rabbit. My mom didn't mind because she was European if she was Asian, she would stop me. But my mom even courage me to have safe sex. 

" Get up. It is already 7 am. We will go to school together because I don't have morning club activities. " Kana said as she picked up the clothes from the floor. There were a lot of bruises and marks throughout her body. Her round and bounce ass had marks and hickeys. 

" Five more minutes," I said as I pulled her body. I hugged her as I kissed her lips. Kana also kissed me back and she climbed on to op my body. She sucked my lips as our tongues intertwined each other. Our saliva exchanged and her lips moved to my neck. She gave me hickeys on my neck.

" Don't delete them. I need to tell some bitches, you are mine " Kana said with an aggressive tone and she had obsessive traits. 

" Wow. Are you still piss off of that? " I asked her and she didn't say anything, left from my house.

After that we went to the school together, everyone in our school knew that we were in a relationship. We chatted along the way while she was hugging my hand with her body. I didn't mind though. I could feel her soft breast which I fucking loved. 

We both entered the same class and I focused on my study a lot. Our class was the top class and a lot of beauty and handsome lied here. 

There were already 10 students including us. When I was chatting and sat on my chair as I grabbed my bag. Suddenly, the bright light upon on the ground and we all closed the eyes because of the light.  That light swallowed us.

-------------

The new novel is here. Well, I'm not a Native speaker so there might be a lot of errors but I will try. 

21