CHAPTER 7: A talk with girlfriend
669 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Sigh! what should I tell her? ' I muttered inside my head as trying to find a good reason to give Kana.

' No. Let's say straight without hiding anything. Hiding only a little bit ' I thought and I reached the conclusion. Irena guided me the way to the place where I was going to live from now. It was already around 2:00 pm and the maids were doing their jobs and Knights were patrolling the place. No one didn't pay attention to us expected from Male Knights due to Irena's stunning beauty. 

' It looks like this kind of school uniform exists in this world ' I thought. I was wearing my school uniform and from their expressions, it looked like the concept of ' School Uniform ' wasn't strange to the native of this world.

' I wonder how much cultures and modern things are developed in this world. It looks like Guns definitely exist in this world. But it looks useless in this Fantasy world ' I thought as my feet moved to follow behind Irena who was walking at a normal pace. I should thank my senior Heroes for that.

After walking for 30 minutes, I reached a new place. Irena opened the door and guided me inside the place. I found a small courtyard and two buildings inside the 2 meters long Golden walls.  This place existed in a very cornered place.

" Here is Master's a new place from now on. Don't worry, this area was Princess Lena's area where her servants live here. Of course, a place like this is given to the very high-profile servants. " Irena said. I looked around and I smiled from satisfaction. I felt like I was free from the radar. 

The place was quite nice. There had two buildings. Both of them were not small any mean. One building could accommodate three people. Irena would live in another building and I would live in another one or we lived in one building because of its size. A courtyard had some trees and it was a good place to train. 

" I see. Thanks, Irena. Can you call Kana to this place? " I told Irena. 

" Yes, Master. Then please excuse me " Irena replied to me. After that, she left from this place.

I didn't bother to fix the way she called me. Technically, I was her master so it was her job to treat me like that. It would be my selfish wish if I told her to call me by name. 

I chose the larger building and its style went to European middle age style building. The building had two floors and the architecture was quite remarkable. The buildings were quite elegant in's way. 

I opened the door and entered the building. It had Four rooms and its kitchen and even a shower room. My room was on the second floor and there were two rooms on the second floor. I chose a bigger room and it had bookshelves, chairs, a table and wardrobe which was just empty, a really big bed.

I sat on the bed and its quality was high enough it could compare to my bed that was in my previous world's room. I lied on the bed and said

" Status " 

[ Name - Yukihara Ichinose 

Age - 16 

HP - 120/120

MP - 25/25

Race - Human 

Class - Tamer

Current Taming Process - 2 

Strength - 17

Agility - 16 

Stamina - 18

Defense - 17

Luck - 10

Intelligence - 16 (+5)

Skills - Boxing Mastery II, Grappling Mastery I, language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Understanding, Tame, Link, Skill's Borrow 

Titles - A Talented One's, The Otherworlder, Unchosen Hero. ]

[ Current Taming Process - 2 

( Name - Kana Inayama

Race - Human

Affection - 89℅

Submissions - 71 % 

Taming Status - Complete )

( Name - Irena 

Race - Human

Affection - 21℅

Submissions - 48℅ 

Taming Status - Incomplete) ]

' I can even Tame intelligence races. ' I muttered. I would only use the ' Tame ' skill when Affection or Submission reached the ' 50% ' when success rate was 50%.  My Class would automatically tame the person when both Affection and Submissions reached the '70% ' like Kana's. 

' There are a lot of things, I don't know. For now, I should test to the Nun that I going to come to my place ' I thought. I could feel ' Kana's presence ' and ' her feelings ' I would know immediately Kana was in a bad condition. For now, I didn't want to use skills on Kana. I didn't mind using the Human as test subjects because I needed to understand about my class. 

" It looks like she is already here," I said as I stood up from the bed. Irena knew my place and came straight to my room. 

"Kana comes here.Sit, " I told Kana with a smile and she was not in the good condition. It looked like she already knew that I was not going to stay with them.

" Yuki. Are you ok? " she immediately hugged my body and I fell into the bed as I hugged her back tightly.

" Irena, Can you give us some time? " I asked Irena.

" Yes, Master. I will go and check out the place that I'm going to stay " Irena replied to me.

" Kana! Don't worry, I'm fine " I caressed her back as said with a tender tone. 

" I know but I am extremely worried about you. Because I am your girlfriend. " Kana replied to me. 

" I see. I also worry about you a lot" I replied to her and she looked at my face. She kissed my lips and I kissed her back. I held her head and wrapped her back with my other hand tightly. Her hands held my face. Our tongues intertwined each other and we delivered our feelings through the kiss. Our kiss lasted for three minutes and I stopped the kiss before I ended up sex with her because we were going to do unprotected sex. I didn't want her pregnant. 

" I have something to tell you, Kana " I looked at her face. 

" How about you listen to my words at first? " Kana said and she lied beside me. She used my arm as a pillow. I hugged her back.

" You know I love you since the day I met you. Of course, at that time, I didn't notice my own feelings. My love for you has not changed and it will never change. I will still love you even if you are not beside me anymore. Only you. I love you so much. That's why you don't need to worry at all " She looked at me with a beautiful smile.

" I also love you. " I replied to her as tears leaked from my eyes. It had been a long day for me and everyone else. She brushed off the tears and kissed my cheek softly.

" Thank you, Kana. " I kissed her hand and I explained everything about her everything.

" I see. In another word, you tamed me. Well, that's technically correct. That explains a lot. I felt like I was connected to something after a second I summoned to this world. I didn't pay that much attention because I thought it was my imagination " Kana nodded. 

After I successfully tamed them, they could not betrayal and lie to me. I could read their feelings and even memories. 

We talked for about fifteen minutes. Kana and Heroes had lectures about this world's history.

" Bye Yuki. I will go now. My new maid is quite a cheerful person. Irena is also quite a beautiful woman. Even beautiful than me. You have my permission to fuck her or anyone so don't worry that much. I will come tonight. " Kana said and she left from the room. It looked like Kana's already had a powerful maid to serve her as a shield.

' Princess Lena works very fast. ' I thought. I felt like my burden had been lifted.

"Irena. Can you bring me the books about this world's history, politics and about past Heroes . And also about Tamer Class. " I talked to Irena who was already beside me. 

" Yes. Master. I will ask to Princess Lena. " She bowed to me and left from the room. After five minutes later, she came back to my room.

" Princess Lena said, she will deliver the books with her servant tonight. Master Yuki, I need to measure your sizes for the clothes. Can you take off the clothes? " Irena asked me with her usual cold tone.

" Ok. " I immediately replied to her. I also needed new clothes. 

' She is really fast or long-distance communication devices. ' I thought as I took off my clothes. I only left my underwear. She didn't embarrass or didn't show any kind of emotion but I found curious eyes. 

She measured my whole body and my little brother was erected because of Kana. Now she was touching my body. I didn't feel any embarrassment at all because I had a good body. Irena's ears were red but she controlled herself very well.

" Irena, Is that the first time for you to look at a man's naked body? " I asked her and her hands stopped working.

" Yes, Master. It's the first time for me. Why did you ask me? Master " She replied to me while checking out my body. 

" No, I just curious. " I replied to her. We chatted like that and our conversation was pretty awkward. 

------------

A new chap is here.

19