Chapter 22: The “Morning” After
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Extra Chapter Tags: Nudity (small amount), Sex (barely mentioned)

 

[Happy Ending] was a skill unique to the Libidines. It caused any specific target to become more sensitive to touch. It was a great skill for combat, able to make the target feel more than three times as much pain. But of course, the Libidines would never use it for that, and instead used it on targets to increase their pleasure during sex. 

Their most frightening quality though was their pheromones. The pheromones naturally released by their body acted as a powerful aphrodisiac on anyone close enough. It was so powerful it often made the victim forget anything and everything not related to sex – sometimes even their own identity – and filled it with lustful thoughts no matter how ‘pure’ they’d been beforehand. 

Both of these made it particularly difficult for Despera to say no, despite her strong conviction to save her friend. Even the tragic experiences of the girl’s past weren’t enough to cool the rise in her body temperature, nor calm the quivering in her nether regions. 

Her body’s wants became her own. Her subconscious thoughts surfaced. Her newfound thoughts and wants turned into a growing desire. And finally, her desires became needs, needs that Libidine F would be more than happy to satisfy. 

Despera eventually forgot everything she knew, including Tear, Umbra, Astaroth, and even her own name. She was filled with pleasure while thinking of only one thing; how much she wanted this, how much she needed it. 

 

Tear was getting more worried and impatient by the minute. Expectedly, she didn’t find solace in Umbra’s company. “What if she’s hurt?” She asked out loud. 

The raven was barely responsive. “My Princess will be fine on her own.” He said, sounding more like a proud family member than just a close friend. 

“How can you be so sure?” She asked, her eyes still on the doors and the hearts that decorated them. “I’m not sure how time works here, but I’m sure it’s been at least an hour.” 

“More like two hours actually.” Came Umbra’s frank, but not helpful response. 

The human grew even more concerned. “Two?!” Tear sighed and turned back to the doors. “You have a lot of faith in her. I really hope you’re right.” 

“I am.” Umbra stated, coolly. “My mistress can handle almost anything Hell has to offer.” He added, confident in his words. 

 

The girl woke up with no idea how much time had passed. What she did know was that she was naked and lying on top of something squishy. Upon turning around, she realized it was the huge knockers of a still unconscious full form Libidine.  

Blushing again, she tried to ignore them and turned her head away, now noticing all the unconscious, or semi-unconscious demons littered around the room. Sooner than she could’ve prepared for, her eyes landed on a massive protrusion standing at attention between Libidine’s legs. 

There’s no way that was inside me, r-right? She thought, nervous as she stared at the tool the size of her arm. She tried to gather up all the memories she could of what had happened after she gave into temptation, but wasn’t nearly ready for remembering what this tool had done to her body. 

Just then, she realized how much pain she was in, everywhere, especially her head. It felt like her brain was trying to pound its way out of her skull, making her flinch and place her hand on her aching forehead. 

And suddenly she remembered Tear was waiting for her. She slowly rose to her feet. Each movement made her brain pound harder but she pushed through it until Libidine grabbed her arm and pulled her back down to the boob cushions she had been sleeping on. 

“Shhh...” Libidine told her, gently. Their voice was a soothing mix of that of their male and female counterparts. “You’ll feel much better soon, don’t worry.” 

After some minor resistance, Despera realized her headache was slowly getting better so she just groaned and decided to calm down. “See? Isn’t that better?” Libidine asked as they stroked the girl’s hair and buried her face deeper in their cleavage. 

Despera just mumbled something incoherent into Libidine’s cleavage in response. Whatever it was, it sounded negative. Right after, she started struggling until she broke out of Libidine’s grasp and away from Libidine’s mounds. She took a deep breath before speaking again. “I couldn’t breathe at all in there!” 

Libidine had a blank look on their face as they stared at her. “Love, you don’t need to breathe.” She pointed out like it was common sense, which it was. “It’s not like you’ll die.” 

“I know.” Despera replied, her hand still on her throat as if it helped her breathe somehow. “But it makes me uncomfortable when I can’t.” Her eyes were sorrowful because of the thoughts that passed through her mind. Breathing just reminded the girl of a time when she was human, a time before everything went from bad to worse and worse to worst. 

She snapped herself out of it and re-focused on the confused Libidine still sitting on the floor. “Nevermind. We’ve gone way too far off track anyway.” She told them. “I came here for answers, ones that you may be able to give me.” 

Libidine stood up, paying no attention to the 6inch flaccid dick swinging between their legs. “Well as the saying goes, ‘you fuck me, I pay you’.” They replied.  

“That’s not-” Despera tried to correct them, but was interrupted. 

“So what information will I be paying you with, my dear?” They asked, a curtsy paired with an innocent smile. 

1