Chapter 1: The isekai formula.
86 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I aspire to be a great villain, and for me, a villain has to be the epitome of perfection, a villain has to the most charming of all.

if we were to use game stats it would be: maxed out charisma, wisdom, and intelligence while having 0 for luck.

And thus I the great josé aspire to be a villain, however, from my tedious, long, and boring experience, I found out that almost every person is evil and scary, and this world isn't lacking villains.

I, however, find these people unsightly, and not deserving of being called a villain, because a true villain is someone who can remain unaffected by all things while seeping black bitter tea without sugar honey or any form of sweets. (or cowfeee if you like)

thus I studied and studied all my life, I have learned of my predecessors that for me to achieve my dream of having a faithful butler and a sweet maid by my side while I seep my black bitteeeeeeeeeeer tea, I have to achieve "isekai'ing" and thus I have begun studying the art of the weeb.

and even by the age of 20, I was still a wizard through in and out, however, during my long nights of studying and revising the holy books and discs left by those of who achieved isekai'ing, I have calculated the formula to achieve isekai. 

although the success rate isn't 100%, and while I took in most variables, I had to act on my dream because I have not much time left to linger around the living. 

By the age of 22, while walking back home, the perfect opportunity for iseka'ing has presented itself in front of me.

'AH, the great truck-Kun, the sound asleep driver with salvia on his chin, the green lights  the young girl passing by the street, the grandpa screaming and the passerbys gawking, AH THIS IS MY CHANCU!!!' I thought.

I put all my efforts into my legs and ran, as if my life depended on it, I never ran so fast in my whole life, after all, how could I not try my best.

I ran and ran, the white-collar shirt suffocating me, the tight black vest felt as if it was about to burst, however, I continued running, at that moment I felt as if my dream was never as close as now and this was the purpose of my life, so I ran and ran as quickly as I could. 

HOWEVER. 

A variable, no obstacle to my path toward my dreams has appeared, It was a teenager.

'AH THE ONE DESTINED TO DEFEAT THE DEMON LORD',

however for this one time I apologize for being selfish, however, I cannot let you succeed, I once again apologize to whoever this choice will bring disappointment to, however, I cannot give up, I refuse, this is my own choice.

TRUCK-SAMA closes by and the young girl freezing in shock, I and the unknown youth approached them, close and closer when I felt I was close enough, I did the famed "horizontal jump across nations" move, HOWEVER, the teenager copied my movement and did the same as me.

I for a moment felt as if time froze, and in midway motions, I thought.

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?'

LOOK AT ME, I am going to save her and you will also survive, why not have a happy ending? what is it with this extremely illogical way you act, even in my hundreds of extremely real and detailed simulation in my pursuit of isekai'ing, you the chosen one isn't supposed to act like this, AAAAAAAAGH.

I turned my head and looked at the said youth, and found that he was also looking back at me, staring into my eyes, and with the slow passage of time, it felt like an eternity.

And so, I turned my head back to admire the greatness of truck-Kun, the gray metallic colors and the reflection of light on its surface, the two bright shiny lights as if the eyes of a deity, the driver who still has his license even after isekai'ing millions, how miraculous.

Because of this expected variable that acted in an unexpected way, by literally throwing himself to death, I, and the two teenagers were hit by truck-Kun. 

news letter person:" And for today we have a touching story of two people choosing to save others even in the cost of their death, how noble of thy, however in an unexpected way they all died, let us have a 1-minute  silence to pray for their bravery." 

Passerby 1: AH and stupidity.

Passerby 2: What about the driver?

passerby 3: Why are they ignoring comments about the driver? he should be jailed.

passerby 4: OH I know this guy, he also killed my neighbour a few weeks ago, why isn't he in jail?

And thus the driver was never spoken of, and remained an unsolved mystery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1