Chapter – 3 (part-1)
323 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pls, read the synopsis for a rough idea of the story and my thoughts on the future development of the story. 

---------------------------------------------------- 

After placing the two bowls of porridge, Tang San shouted towards the back room, 

"Dad, dinner is ready!!" 

After a long time, the inner room door drape lifted, and a large figure appeared with somewhat staggering steps and walked out. 

It was a middle-aged man, his appearance seemed close to fifty years old. His stature was still extraordinarily large and stalwart, though one dared not compliment his style of dress. 

His worn robe was covered with holes, without so much as a patch, exposing his bronze-colored skin. His previously good facial features now appeared waxen in color. He had a pair of sleepy eyes and a dazed manner; messy hair that looked just like a bird's nest, a beard that had gone who knew how long without being straightened out. A dim and lifeless look was visible in his eyes. Even though the night had already passed, he still reeked of alcohol, yet Tang San didn't frown. 

When he was near, Ye Zhiqiu also smelled a strong smell of alcohol. 

This was Tang Hao, Tang San's father, and a Titled Dou Luo. 

Ye Zhiqiu stared at him blankly, shocked that such a person would actually be a man who shocked the entire Douluo Continent. Although he had met him several times before, Ye Zhiqiu still found it a little weird to think that such a person could be a Title Douluo. 

If he was not familiar with the plot and had to meet Tang Hao on the street, Ye Zhiqiu would think 

that he was more likely a beggar. 

Without a word, Tang Hao came to the table in two steps, picked up the wooden bowl with one hand, raised his head, and poured the porridge soup into his mouth. He rolled his throat a few times and finished a bowl of gruel in one breath. 

Then, Tang Hao ignored Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San and went straight back to his room. 

Throughout the whole process, Tang Hao didn't say a word and didn't even look at Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San with a glance, and also turned a blind eye to the half of the bun that Tang San handed over to him. 

Tang San sat down in silence and sipped the porridge and soup with his buns. He had become accustomed to Tang Hao's style, and he didn't think much about it. He could vaguely remember some things of the past, knowing that his father was hit by the death of his mother, and he became like this. Therefore, Tang San did not complain. 

In his previous life, Tang San was an orphan and was adopted by Tang Clan. In this life, Tang San seemed to cherish his family affectionately. Even though Tang Hao had all kinds of bad habits, he was still his biological father. Tang San felt that he had a responsibility to take care of his father. 

Ye Zhiqiu could only express his thoughts in his heart about Tang Hao's behavior.  Titled Douluo was supposed to be awesome and badass, and here you couldn't even gave your son a good childhood. 

Ye Zhiqiu had been waiting for Tang San to finish his lunch, and after Tang San finished his lunch, Ye Zhiqiu stepped forward slowly. 

The two of them got together next to the forging table and began to pick and choose from various iron blocks. The two of them planned to build two silent sleeve arrows, which they had discussed in the morning. 

The day after tomorrow was the awakening of the martial soul and Tang San was sure to be able to awaken the dual spirits, to be more precise  Blue Silver Grass and Clear Sky Hammer, and because Tang San had practiced Mysterious Heaven Skill, he also had innate full spirit power. 

According to the plot, Tang San would enter Nuoding Academy and could only return home once a year. 

And for Ye Zhiqiu, the possibility of not having spirit power was even greater. He needed the means to protect himself, so he pestered Tang San to build weapons for him in the morning. 

Originally he wanted a short sword, but Tang San said that there was something more suitable for him. 

Ye Zhiqiu naturally understood it when he thought about it. Tang San's various weapons came from the Tang Sect, which was famous for its hidden weapons. At this stage, Tang San was limited in materials, and the only hidden weapon that could be made was a small Silent Hidden Arrow. 

The two picked two medium-sized pieces from a pile of iron blocks, and they were ready to forge. 

---------------------------------------------------- 

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

9