Chapter 08 – Absorbing One Tail’s Energy (part-1)
225 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz, don't forget to review the book and add it to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

"Clang Clang..."

"Tang San, didn't you have a lot of energy for forging iron the other day? What's wrong now? Are You are short of calcium?"

Tang San:???

What is calcium?

"With and without spirit power, the effect is different." Tang explained to Ye Zhiqiu seriously in a sentence, and began to "Clang Clang" iron.

"Oh, Xiao San, are you going to make yourself a muscular man like Uncle Tang Hao? In that case, there will be no girls who will like you... "Ye Zhiqiu advised kindly.

[negative emotion value from Tang Hao +969...]

[negative emotion value from Tang Hao +88...]

[negative emotion value from Tang Hao +69...]

...

Tang Hao's face was very dark, and there were blue veins on his forehead. He wanted to give the kid a good beating and let him know the consequences of taking big.

Why would a muscular man like me not be liked by girls? What did you know?

Tang San's strike the iron-hard, he knew his father's character very well. He was really afraid that his father would catch Ye Zhiqiu and beat him up. However, when he turned to look at Tang Hao, Tang Hao's face had recovered as before, and he was indifferent again.

Tang San secretly relaxed and looked at Ye Zhiqiu with a look of blame. Mouth pressed to the door and motioned him to go quickly before Tang Hao gets angry.

Ye Zhiqiu smiled and waved his hand and started to run away.

Before leaving, he also secretly admires him. Uncle Tang Hao's face-changing speed was also unique. 'Fortunately, I have Xiao San beside me today, otherwise, I might be beaten up.'

On the way to the village exit, Ye Zhiqiu had been observing the readings of negative emotional values. After the initial value, it began to decline slowly, which showed that Tang Hao's anger was continuing to weaken with Ye Zhiqiu's departure.

Balance: 4869...

4924...

4968...

4998...

5010...

"Nice job" Looking at the negative emotional value balance finally broke 5000, Ye Zhiqiu cheered.

Tang Hao, did not disappoint him. This 5000 plus negative emotions were basically contributed by him.

"Buy the One-tails energy." (this book does not calculate the fighting power of tail beast's, only the energy contained in their bodies. He would not get their abilities, just spirit power. The more tails, the stronger the energy, and the higher the price.)

With the deduction of 5000 negative emotion value, Ye Zhiqiu felt that a light ball suddenly appeared in his lower abdomen (Dantian), floating in the center of the Dantian, exuding a soft light. The energy from this made Ye Zhiqiu warm all over his body, and his whole body seemed to have endless strength.

The energy of the one-tail beast had begun to play its role. Ye Zhiqiu was born with initial full soul power. Without the spirit ring, his spirit power limit could not be broken. The One-tail energy had nowhere to go and was nourishing his body.

Ye Zhiqiu groaned comfortably. He felt that the cells all over his body were like thirsty grains of sand. They were swallowing this endless stream of energy to strengthen themselves.

His eyes which were closed opened automatically revealing his Sharingan. In Ye Zhiqiu's Scarlet pupil, a tomoe turned slowly. Beside it, another tiny tomoe suddenly emerged.

The two tomoe were symmetrical and were echoing with each other.

-------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

13