Chapter 10 – Strip Tease (part-2)
173 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

The three men were looking at the door and soon attracted a nearby doorman.

He hurriedly ran to them, stretched out his hand to stop them, He looked at them like they are a thief.

"What's it? this is not a place where you folks from the countryside should come? "

Although old Jack changed into a new dress today, he was dressed glamorously in Holy Soul Village. But when it came to Nuoding City, it was completely rustic(plain).

Tang San's clothes are patched, and Ye Zhiqiu's clothes are also not too good.

The doorman looked at them with a bit of disdain.

Old Jack hurriedly bowed to accompany with a smile and said: "This little brother, we are from Holy Spirit Village. These two children are work-study students sent by our village this year.

After finishing speaking, Old Jack took out two certificates issued by Su Yuntao from his arms and handed them to him.

"Work students? And two? Your small village can also produce a Spirit master." laughed the doorman.

Then he took the proof and looked at it.

"Martial spirit blue silver grass? Innate full of spirit power? An unknown mutated martial spirit? Innate full of spirit power? Hahaha, innate full of Spirit power is a rare case that happens only once a century and even the descent of noble don't have innate full of Spirit power and you are telling me that your little village has two people with innate full of spirit.

It is a fake, proof go away" said the doorman.

"You..." Old Jack was really angry but he didn't show it on his face.

Tang San's eyes are also a little cold. He was preparing to attack the doorman with his hidden weapon.

Ye Zhiqiu was taken aback, Xiao San was a bit serious! He hurriedly reached out and pressed Tang San's arm down. If he kills or injures someone here, the matter will be a big deal.

"Tang San don't use your hidden weapon, let me handle it." Ye Zhiqiu said softly.

Tang San was startled, glanced at Ye Zhiqiu next to him, and nodded slightly.

Ye Zhiqiu grins, and his eyes turn blood red and two tomoe can be seen near his pupil. "What about you, Silly doorman? Say that by looking at my eyes." The gatekeeper was furious when he heard the first half. How could this little kid scold him?

He will teach him how to respect his elders today.

However, when he glared at Ye Zhiqiu fiercely, what he saw for the first time was a pair of bloody eyes.

The doorman was stunned for an instant, and his eyes were a bit dull and apathetic. He felt that he suddenly came to a dimly lit hall, where people were singing and dancing, and there were groups of beautiful women.

Ye Zhiqiu was overjoyed that the first time he used sharingan was success, a simple illusion fascinated the arrogant doorman.

"Ye Zhiqiu, what have you done?" Tang San looks at the motionless doorkeeper with doubts in his eyes.

Old Jack also looked over a little worried. "You should not overdo it. This is the spirit academy."

After ye Zhiqiu closed his Sharingan, he gave a mysterious smile and said to Tang San and old Jack, "Just watch a dance full of exotic customs."

After saying that, ye Zhiqiu looked at the doorman who was addicted to illusion with great interest, "Why not indulge yourself and dance with the beauties on the stage in this colorful world?" Ye Zhiqiu's voice is full of temptation like silk it transmitted into the doorman's ears.

As soon as ye Zhiqiu's voice fell, he saw that the doorman's dull eyes suddenly became hot, and there was saliva flowing down his mouth. He was smiling and waddling towards the iron gate behind him.

Then, a scene that people can't bear to look directly appears.

He hugged the iron gate, kissed and touched it, his buttocks flew up, and he took off his clothes, by the way his eyes were also red.

At the gate of Nuoding College, a lot of passersby quickly stopped to watch.

"How about it, doesn't it looks good~" Ye Zhiqiu smiled and poked Tang San next to him.

Tang San's face is dark. He suddenly realized that he didn't know this little friend with who he had been playing together for six years. Ye Zhiqiu was too dangerous. What if Ye Zhiqiu used the same thing on him someday.

Tang San shudders at the thought of it.

-------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

10