Chapter 12 – Michael Jackson (part-2)
150 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

After Yu Xiaogang nodded, he took Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San to the Academic Affairs Office to register student status, receive school uniforms and allocate dormitories.

Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San were not surprised, that both of them were assigned to the seventh room.

The seventh dorm is a relatively special existence in the dormitory of Nuoding Academy, because its conditions are the worst, and it is a place dedicated to work-study students. Naturally, the treatment cannot be compared with the group of students who paid the tuition fee.

At the same time, the seventh room is also the only dormitory of mixed ages. Regardless of grade, all work-study students live here. The other dormitories are divided into grades.

Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San just walked to the door of the seventh dorm, they heard the noise coming from inside, the door of the seventh room dormitory opened, and the two looked inside.

The dormitory is very spacious, with hundreds of square meters in size. There are fifty beds neatly arranged in it, but only eleven beds have bedding.

At this time, there are seven or eight children, about eight to twelve years old.

Ye Zhiqiu covered his ear because of the loud noise, this group made the room too noisy.

"Knock knock~"

Ye Zhiqiu knocked on the wooden door next to him, and immediately attracted the eyes of the seven or eight children.

One of the older children glanced at Ye Zhiqiu, and then at Tang San who was behind him and walked towards them, looking a bit arrogant.

However, Ye Zhiqiu is more arrogant than him.

"Listen well, My name is Ye Zhiqiu, and I will be the boss of this dormitory from now on. I want to be called Brother Zhiqiu when you see me, understand?"

The child, who was walking towards them, was stunned. He couldn't help laughing. The children behind him also burst into laughter.

This guy's a freshman, right? So his, spirit power must be level 1? It's so funny to want to be their boss.

Where did he come from?

Tang San also looked at Ye Zhiqiu a little speechlessly. What you are doing right now, isn't it too much?

Ye Zhiqiu didn't care what they thought. He said , "In order to celebrate my arrival why don't you dance?"

Wang Sheng:? ??

Tang San's lips twitched, don't tell me you are doing that again?

"Boy, it's rare to see an arrogant newcomer like you. My name is Wang Sheng. I am the head of this dorm. If you want to be the boss, you can! Just beat me." Wang Sheng smiled and squeezed his fist. There was a "click" sound.

Then, his big hand stretched out to grab Ye Zhiqiu's shoulder. Obviously, he didn't put Ye Zhiqiu in his eyes.

Ye Zhiqiu has a soft smile on his face, his eye's changed it's color, and two tomoe appeared near his pupil.

Wang Sheng looked at Ye Zhiqiu's eyes, and only felt his head blank, and he lost consciousness.

In reality, the hand he had stretched out to Ye Zhiqiu suddenly stopped in the air, and then he retracted faster than he stretched out, put one hand behind his head and one hand covering his crotch, and he danced Michael Jackson's crotch dance, That posture is quite standard.

Tang San couldn't bear to look straight and covered his eyes. Sure enough, this kind of thing happened again, he had now faintly guessed what effect Ye Zhiqiu's martial spirit had.

The little kids behind Wang Sheng all looked straight, with question marks on their faces? What is the boss doing? ??

-------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

8