Chapter 15 – Xiao Wu in “The Land Of Bliss”(part-1)
79 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

"How is it? Am I still not qualified to challenge you!" Xiao Wu tilted her head up, with an arrogant look, and waved her small fist at Ye Zhiqiu, which looked quite cute.

Ye Zhiqiu rubbed his temples painfully. Originally, he thought if he threatened tang san, Tang San would do his best to win the competition. Who knew this guy would still lose like the original.

Sure enough, some things cannot be changed.

"Ok, if you take a move of mine, you win, how about it?" Ye Zhiqiu said. Fighting, if he fought he would lose even faster than tang san.

"Are you sure about this?" Xiao Wu blinked and asked in confusion.

"Yeah~" Ye Zhiqiu nodded affirmatively.

"But first, what exactly is your martial spirit, I must see clearly."

"I think it has something to do with the eyes. You see, the pupils of Brother Zhiqiu's eyes are red, and there seems to be a tadpole crawling inside..."

Wang Sheng and others are discussing curiously.

"Tadpoles crawling..." Ye Zhiqiu's face turned dark, and he thought it was time to correct the name of his Sharingan.

Slowly he got down from the bed, Ye Zhiqiu walked a few steps to the center of the dorm and stood still, and said to Xiao Wu not far away: "Ye Zhiqiu, martial spirit Sharingan, innate full of spirit power, please advise me."

"Sharingan?" Tang San frowned. Is this the name Zhiqiu made himself? What does it mean?

Wang Sheng and the others are not too surprised this time. They have been surprised too much today. At this time, even if a new work-student comes and says that he is born with innate full spirit power, they probably won't find it strange.

Probably, maybe innate full soul power has become something anyone can awaken, right? They thought sadly.

Xiao Wu smiled and said: "I have already introduced myself just now, so I won't introduce myself again, let's start. Let me see what you can do."

Ye Zhiqiu did not wait. He narrowed his eyes, and his mind moved slightly. A mysterious force shrouded towards Xiao Wu. It was spirit power, and it was invisible. If there is no special means, it is impossible to see it.

The low-level illusion art is to confuse the opponent with one's own mental power, and the Sharingan is a medium that can make the mental power play a more effective role.

Xiao wu saw Ye Zhiqiu just standing there, but there was no movement. It was strange. Didn't you say you use a move? But when she saw Ye Zhiqiu's Scarlet eyes, she suddenly felt dizzy and in a trance.

She quickly shook her head, but found no effect, moreover started feeling dizzy faster.

Finally, Xiao Wu's pupils became dull, her eyes were closed, and she stood still on the spot, she fell into the illusion made by Ye Zhiqiu.

Looking at Xiao Wu who was under control, Ye Zhiqiu breathed a sigh of relief. In fact, he didn't know whether his illusion of Sharingan had any effect on this 100,000-year-old rabbit. It was completely a gamble. So far, the effect is good.

-------------------------------------------------

Pls don't forget to review this book. If I get 50 reviews on the book than I will start uploading longer chapters and more frequently.

 

6