Chapter 21 – Something Amiss (part-2)
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz don't forget to review the book and add to your library. Your support is my motivation.

------------------------------------------------

Ye Zhiqiu and the others walked without any muddle, but in this small forest, everyone was shocked.

Those onlookers of all grades couldn't believe their eyes. They thought that the two sides would have a one-sided ending, but they never thought that the seventh house would be the one who finished the fight with a one-sided ending?

Within ten minutes, the fight was over. Xiao Chenyu was knocked out with a punch, and the others were also crushed unilaterally. So did the boss of Nuoding Junior Academy change?

All of this has happened too quickly, right? People are caught off guard, they are a little afraid to believe it.

On this day, Ye Zhiqiu, and a group of work-study students, beat a group of senior students including Boss Xiao in a small forest. The story was completely spread at Nuodng Junior Academy.

The first sentence the students of all grades meet is: "Hey, have you heard..."

At this time, the protagonist they were talking about was lying on the bed, in a large font, with his upper body naked, and wailing a few words from time to time.

"Hiss~Xiao Wu, can't you do it lightly while applying the ointment...

Ye Zhiqiu took a breath and complained.

"Pop~" There was a crisp clap.

"Shut up, it's your blessing that Sister Xiao Wu is giving you medicine, don't force me to talk." Xiao Wu wrinkled her little nose, a little sly in her eyes. Ye Zhiqiu has a bitter face, this girl is taking revenge on him, absolutely.

Next to them, Wang Sheng and the others were stunned and watched this scene.

In fact, Ye Zhiqiu's injuries are not serious, they are just skin injuries. With his physique, this kind of bruise will be restored tomorrow. It was Xiao, Wu Wangsheng, and the others who insisted on giving him medicine. Ye Zhiqiu didn't want to refute their kindness, so he got down.

Who knew that Xiao Wu's revenge came so quickly. Fortunately, Xiao Wu didn't know that she had danced in the room when she was in illusion, otherwise, Ye Zhiqiu's condition would be even worse.

"Hey, you are just their Xiao Wu sister, but not mine, you can't mess with the hieracy..." Ye Zhiqiu turned his head and said dissatisfied.

Xiao Wu snorted, "Sooner or later I will defeat you and be your big sister..."

Just as the two of them were quarreling, Tang San who had gone to find Yu Xiaogang came back, and Yu Xiaogang was also with him.

"Master..." Ye Zhiqiu hurriedly got up. Yu Xiaogang was still useful for him , so he will not ruin his relations with him for now.

Yu Xiaogang said: "Xiao Zhiqui, you have done a little too much this time. Those students were injured very seriously. The academy originally planned to expel you, but I have suppressed the matter for you. However, I hope this won't happen next time." Yu Xiaogang's expression was a bit serious.

"Yes, thank you, Master." Ye Zhiqiu bowed slightly.

'You just want to use this opportunity to indebt me' Xiao Zhiqui was not a child. He knows how people think but he showed grandmaster respect outwardly.

Yu Xiaogang looked around and after a few more seconds of eyes on Xiao Wu turned and left.

Tang San walked to Ye Zhiqiu's side in two steps. After looking at the large bruise behind Ye Zhiqiu gloated and said, "Zhiqiu, you are probably the only wounded in our fight this time..."

Ye Zhiqiu rolled his eyes and didn't speak.

Yu Xiaogang was able to help him settle this matter so quickly, so he must use this opportunity.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long break, but I will try to upload regularly from now on.

2