Chapter 9
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hoffen could be seen banging his head on the table repeatedly. Jeanne and Akeno could be seen snickering while Arthur just shook his head. Irina and Xenovia had their backs against the walls as they desperately tried holding back their laugh.

'Why...Why cant they just listen to what I say? Have I really gotten so soft? Or are they just downright stupid!?'

Hoffen raged as he read the report. Issei and his gang had went out of their way and decided to confront Kokabiel's Forces without even informing them. What happened then? Kiba is missing right now. Koneko is injured and Issei and Saji are getting spanked by their respective masters.

As Hoffen stared on blankly, surrounded by his comrades either trying to hold their laugh or just outright laughing, this is what happened that made Hoffen rethink his decisions. 

~Flashback~

~With Issei~

"No luck today either...", Saji sulked as he was dressed as a church priest. Issei and Kiba were wearing the cloaks worn by exorcists and Koneko was in a nun attire.

"We hoped that we might run into him if we pretended to be priests, but...", Issei said as he hid his face under the hood. Kiba suddenly stopped walking. Koneko seeing stopped too, followed by the others.

"Yuuto-senpai..."

"What's up, Kiba?", Issei asked as he gazed at Kiba from behind who was frowning. 

"Seems the plan worked...", Kiba spoke and then glared upwards. " ABOVE US!"

They then see Freed crouching a top a ledge gazing down at them, Excalibur in hand. He grinned wildly as he shouts.

"Hey, troupe of priests...I'll show you the way to heaven!" 

Issei recognizing him shouts out. 

"Freed!" 

Freed then crouched again as he gazed at the devils. 

"Ah...Issei-kun, right? Quite a strange reunion isn't it?"

He had a psychotic look on his face as he grinned crazily. 

"So? Has your dragon power improved? Is it time for me to kill you yet?"

'That's a holy sword, isn't it...I can definitely feel the same kind of danger from it as from the things that Hoffen's group had.'

Issei thought as he called out his sacred gear. Kiba stood there with his demonic sword while Saji prepared his own lizard like gear. 

"Extend Line!", Saji yelled as a line shot out of the lizard like gear.

"Little pest!" Freed screeched as he swiped his sword towards the line only for it to come out unscathed and bind his leg, rendering him immobile.

"THAT WON'T BE ENOUGH TO TAKE HIM DOWN! GET HIM, KIBA!", Saji screams as he held Freed.

Kiba then charges at Freed, "My pleasure!" 

"Tsk", Freed clicked his tongue. " When you compare your pathetic little demon sword to my Excalibur-chan...", Freed said as he slashed his sword at Kiba's sword, shattering it. "...There's no contest!"

"Kiba! You want to switch?", Issei said as he boosted himself. 

"I can still take him!" 

"HAHAHA! My Holy Sword is as scary as it looks isn't it?", Freed said with a sadistic grin. Kiba charges at him again after forming his demonic sword. 

"JUST DIE!", Freed yelled as he yet again shattered Kiba's sword with ease.

"Shit! He went straight through him!" Issei said. He was then suddenly hugged from behind by Koneko. "Eh? K-Koneko-chan?"

"...I leave everything to Yuuto-senpai." She said as she looked at Issei.

"Yeah! You can count on me!", Issei grinned as he gave her a thumbs up. He then felt himself being lifted up and being thrown by Koneko towards Kiba.

"*Scared Incoherent Screeching*"

"Geh?", Kiba said surprised as he turns towards a flying Issei.

"OOOOOHHH! KIBAAAA! SWITCH OUT!" 

"If it's come to this. We have no choice!"

Issei then placed his boosted gear on the ground near Kiba.

"Transfer!" 

"Sword Birth!"

Combining Issei's transfer, Kiba rapidly forms Demonic Swords and sent them towards Freed who keeps destroying them with his Excalibur. Kiba continues to send sword after sword after Freed as he retreats.

"Oho! Its like a trip to the circus!", Freed said as he then glares murderously at the devils. 

"YOU DAMNED DEMONS! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD WIN AGAINST MY EXCALIBUR RAPIDLY WITH JUST SPEED?", Freed yelled while shattering every sword that was sent his way.

"No good, huh!", Issei mutters as he stares at the broken sword pieces. Kiba then suddenly yelled at Issei.

"Issei-kun! Above you!" 

Issei snaps his head upwards and sees Freed running along the walls towards him with his sword readied for a slash.

"DIE!" 

"AS IF I'D LET YOU!", Saji then screams out of nowhere shooting his absorption line towards Freed again. 

"!? This! Its leeching my power!", Freed exclaimed as he knelt on the ground feeling his power getting sapped through the line.

"How's that?! This is my sacred gear! I'll keep sucking on you until your power goes down.", Saji said proud of his sacred gear.

"..." (Freed)

"..." (Kiba)

"..." (Issei)

"..." (Koneko)

"What? Why ar-HEY! WHAT'S WITH THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACES!?"

Kiba, Issei, Koneko and Freed had disgusted looks on their faces as they heard Saji's proclamation. 

"Tch! YOUR STUPID DRAGON-TYPE SACRED GEARS ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING!", Freed whined as he tried cutting off the line inly to fail repeatedly

"Tch! YOUR STUPID DRAGON-TYPE SACRED GEARS ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING!", Freed whined as he tried cutting off the line inly to fail repeatedly. 

"Kiba! I'd like to kick the shit of this guy myself, but I can't risk it! I'm holding him down for now, so take him out in one shot!", Saji said as he held down a struggling Freed.

'Not quite how I wanted to do this, but he's right...There's two missing Excalibur's left...I might as well take what I can get!', Kiba thought as he created two swords and readied himself.

"You sure about that? If you kill me, you won't be able to have these super-satisfying Excalibur battles anymore, you know?", Freed said with a smug look on his face enraging Kiba even more.

"Oho, it's the sword birth boy.", An unknown voice said from right above the fighting area.

"Old man Valpa, huh?" Freed said as he gazed at the Altar-Boy fucking ol-*ahem* Priest.

"VALPA GALILEI!" Kiba shout out seething after hearing the cursed name again. The priest just glanced at him.

"In the flesh. Freed...What do you think you are doing?"

"OLD MAN! THIS STUPID LIZARD TONGUE IS GETTING TO BE A PROBLEM!", Freed shouted out as he pointed at the absorption line tied to his leg.

"What an immature Excalibur user you are. Use the "Sacred Element" you've been granted.", Valpa said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"Yeah, yeah!", Freed grumbled out before his sword glowed brighter. He then grinned and slashed at the line, finally cutting it off his leg.

"Freed...we should return to Kokabiel. Leave it at that for now.", Valpa said as he slowly sauntered off.

"Tch. Whatever you say, old man." Freed said as he then jumped off and escaped.

"I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE OW! THE NEXT TIME WILL BE THE BEST BATTLE EVER!"

With that, a sudden flash fired off blinding the devils and stunning them. After recovering, Kiba ran off towards Freed's escape route.

"Shit! I'm following him!"

"H-HEY! KIBA!", Issei yelled at Kiba only for him to fly off without a glance.

"Man...What the hell!", Saji said as he stood next to Issei who had a vexed look on his face. Koneko could be seen looking somewhere startled.

"What indeed, hmm?"

Issei and Saji froze hearing the voice and stiffly turned towards the voice, only to see heir respective masters glaring at them.

If someone where to listen closely, they could vaguely hear slapping noises and pained (or pleasured?) whimpers going on for more than an hour.

~Flashback Over~

Hoffen silently put the report on the table and pushed his back into his chair and sighed tiredly. The whole room was silent with the members looking at him curiously. 

"Irina, Xenovia. Please leave the room."

Irina and Xenovia hurriedly did so, getting scared seeing the expressionless face of their boss.

"Why...why CANT THEY JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY! I TELL THEM NOT TO ENGAGE OR AT LEAST INFORM US BEFORE THEY  PROCEED WITH CAUTION BUT NO! THEY GO BEHIND MY BACK, DO THIS! AND NOW WE HAVE INJURED PEOPLE AND A MISSING SASUKE RIP-OFF!"

Hoffen just ranted as he stomped his foot on the ground repeatedly as angry tick marks bulged on his forehead. Akeno and Jeanne were giggling madly seeing how angry Hoffen was as Arthur suppressed his laughter. 

"YOU THREE ARE ENJOYING THIS AREN'T YOU!?"

"Yes."

"Yep~!"

"Yes, my liege."

A depressed aura surrounded Hoffen as he crouched at the corner of the room seeing his loyal partners enjoying his suffering. Before he could continue, he felt a strong aura blasting off from Kuoh Academy. The group was instantly alerted and they began preparations. 

"All right. Change of plans! Jeanne, on me. Akeno and Arthur, organize the troops and start moving towards Kuoh. Call Lancelot here, let him take the frontlines while you both take command! Make sure to keep yourself hidden and engage any enemy on the spot, leave no one behind! I will take on Kokabiel. Move out!", Hoffen ordered as they nodded and went off to do their job. 

'Today Excalibur shall be one! Today, Haven Of Ro shall shine and make its presence known through out the supernatural world!'

____________________________________________________________

A/N:-  Hope you enjoy the chapter and please support me. 

https://ko-fi.com/sentobi

Please support me on Kofi. I ain't gonna force anyone to do so, but it would be really appreciated if did so. It would keep me motivated to dish out nice and proper chapters. Thanks!

1