Appointment One
821 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1

Hi, my name is Ariel and I'm an aspiring Goddess.

I just heard that my application for becoming a Goddess was reviewed, getting word that I might be able to make it because the spot for 'Goddess of Doctors' was vacant.

Luckily I wrote that I was also an experienced doctor, serving in the Human World for quite a while.

I also heard there wasn't any competition for becoming the Goddess of Doctors.

Lucky lucky me!

"I'll finally become a goddess! Puahahahah!"

--

"Can I feel up your breasts?"

"Eh?"

What the heck did you say?

After a few weeks I was accepted into the Goddess field I finally became an official and real goddess. The shiny golden badge on my chest proves it.

I was appointed with my own office room where I would meet with my clients, being the Goddess of Doctors meant that you'll have to be consulted with lots of different people.

Human doctors, surgeons, university students and most of all, the patients.

I was told that the patient and professional ratio visiting was about 50:1.

So I'm prepared for treating people! 

I sat in my personal office on a wooden desk, looking at the man sitting in front of me.

He was my first patient.

"Did you hear me properly?"

"I-I'm sorry, I think I forgot to take out my earplugs, can you say that again?"

Maybe my ears aren't working, did he say something like: 'Can I feel up your rests?'

Yeah, he definitely said that.

"Ah, if that's the case then sure: Can I feel up your breasts?"

I didn't forget to take out my earplugs?!

"What does this have to relate to your appointment with me?"

The man tilted his head, his expression clearly confused. 

"What do you mean? This has everything to relate to you, I want to touch you."

...Huh?

"I don't understand, why do you want to touch me? I'm a Goddess of Doctors and working as a Doctor consultant and as an actual doctor for patients who need serious help, do you have some sort of disease?"

"Ah, I thought because you were a Goddess of Doctors that you would immediately figure out my illness just by looking at me, oh well, my image of you just shattered."

The man scratched the back of his head as he light-heartedly said.

The hell did you say, you prick?

You wanna fight?

The man continued:

"-What I'm suffering from is this urge to touch a Goddess, it doesn't matter who, just any goddess. I have a harem of women back in the Human World but they can't satisfy me, so I thought to myself: I would be really satisfied if I touched a Goddess, I'll finally be able to get off and feel the pleasure of touching someone pure again and watching that pureness disintegrate into pure degeneracy, haaah... So, will you cure this for me?"

The man looked at me with pleading eyes, though it was more of lust than the pleading part.

"No, get out, creep. Don't ever come here again, you got that?"

I clicked my tongue and frowned, crossing my arms as I tilted my head towards the entrance.

"Tch, you're not a real Goddess if your chest is just a cutting board."

The man clicked his tongue in response to mine as he took a glance at my chest.

"The hell did you say?! You wanna fight, you piece of trash?!"

The hairs on my body rose, my face felt hot as I made a declaration of war.

How dare he call me, a goddess, a cutting board.

But before I could say anything else, the door to the room shut.

"Tch..."

I clicked my tongue as I called for my next client.

My first ever appointment was a mess.

Oh well, let's keep my head up for the next appointment, I'm sure it'll be great and better than the first!

The smile returned to my face, replacing my previous scowl.

Never be pessimistic!

20