Appointment Six
377 17 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1

“Yo, my arm hurts, can you heal me?”

“Of course!”

My pink chair hit the wall behind me as I got off my seat and circled around my office desk, looking at the man’s arm.

But before I did anything, my feet froze and my head rotated to a different direction.

…There aren't any tricks, right?

He’s normal, right?

He’s not a degenerate… Right?

I take a closer look at his face.

He had tanned skin and seemingly dyed blonde hair.

He had piercings on his ears.

And he had lean muscles that could be seen through his T-Shirt.

Uwah, he looks like your average delinquent.

Leaving that aside, I take a look at his arm.

I tilted my head and frowned, looking at the devastating injury in front of me.

There was one huge cut from his mid-deltoid all the way through his triceps to his elbow, there were also deep cut marks and clear bruising everywhere from on arm.

In the huge cut and the tiny cuts, there were shards and pieces of things I couldn't make out at first glance.

This was very serious, I’m surprised he’s keeping a straight face.

Actually, he’s smirking.

“…What the hell happened?”

Hearing my question, he looked into my eyes and light-heartedly replied.

“Well, I was fucking this loser’s girlfriend. At first, I seduced her as I was visiting the loser’s house while she was masturbating in the toilet. Of course, after seeing that, it's only natural to seduce her into sucking me off. After that, I would always fuck her secretly behind her boyfriend’s back or even in front of him when he wasn’t noticing. Ah, doing the netorare feels so good. Even though she would kiss him good morning and say ‘I love you~”, those lips would be around my rod just five minutes later in a different room. Man, and listen to this, she moans like a dog in the heat. One time, I fingered her in front of her boyfriend-“

“Shut up trash, how does this relate to your injury?”

After sucking out all my hope, I silently retreated into my pink chair and crossed my arms menacingly.

My chin raised as I frowned and glared intensely at him.

I hope this trash dies.

“Ah yes, but I kind of wanted to explain more of the story of how I cucked this guy-“

“Get on topic, you waste of air.”

“Uwah?! Alright fine: So in the end, the cuck found out, he pulled a knife from his pocket and began slash at me. Of course, I would have won if he didn’t have a knife, you believe me, right?”

“I don’t, keep talking, dog.”

I glared at him with a scornful and dead expression.

“D-Dog?...Well, I fell and hit my head, and I was awoken with these injuries.”

He pointed towards his messed-up arm and pulled up his shirt with his other hand.

He was very muscular, though the muscles were drained out by the slashes and cuts.

This boyfriend must have been pretty angry.

“Do you feel remorseful?”

I crossed my legs and asked.

“Hm? What do you mean, pfft, as if. I heard that the boyfriend forgave her when the girlfriend claimed she was raped. The moment I return I’ll cuck that guy again, except doing his girlfriend in front of him. The despair on his face when he sees his girlfriend making that stupid face she always does and moaning like a pig in front of him will be ecstatic to see.”

“I already understand that you’re trash not only on the outside but also on the inside, so you can skip with those details. I've already healed your arm so hurry up and pay. This will cost about 1000 godcoins."

I rolled my eyes and clicked my fingers, demanding immediate payment.

The way it worked was like this:

If a ‘real’ client showed up and needed healing, they would pay after being healed.

If a professional needed consultation, the same applied.

Money is important, ‘godcoins’. Even I needed money, how would I pay for my food if I make any?

One godcoin would transfer into ten dollars on Earth.

Meaning that clients would have to be somewhat wealthy, or at least middle-class to afford to come here.

Well, I’m sure this trash has a wealthy father, so he’ll be able to cough up 1000 god coins.

“Haha, well, the treatment was cool and all, I didn’t even notice it! As expected of the Goddess of Doctors. Oh, and about that money... Yeah, I don't have it, well, I’ll be taking my leave now.”

The delinquent sheepishly said as he scratched the back of his head, leaving the room and shutting the door.

“…Eh?”

My first ever client won’t even pay me?

Eh?!

Part 2

My name is receptionist, I am and always will be a receptionist.

Please ask me, who am I?

I am a receptionist of course.

Ask me again, who am I?

My name is Receptionist.

Please ask me, who am I not?

Anything else.

I am a receptionist, I breathe the airs of receptionism, I taste the thrills of it and I absolutely love it.

Anyone who says anything bad about it will die, they deserve to die. Trash people who don't appreciate Receptionism deserve nothing but torture and death, die, die, die, die, die. 

Die. 

I'm also applying to become a God of Receptionists, though since that's never been made before, it'll take about 100 years to be reviewed and accepted.

As a receptionist, it’s my job to do very important office things, like watching over the clients who are waiting in this queue.

And this queue belonging to the newly assigned Goddess of Doctors was currently full. It seems like people wanted to see her about some problems.

With other twenty filled seats, the small reception room was quiet.

No one said a word.

Oh well, that’s too bad.

Just earlier, a delinquent-looking man walked into the Goddess of Doctor’s office.

And what a coincidence, he just walked out!

“It seems like your injuries have been healed, please come again.”

“Thank you very much.”

The Deliqinent who walked in with grievous injuries looked completely fine now, although he still had to wait a long time in queue until he could finally come in.

He had a weird grin on his face, almost as if he was planning to do something weird.

I’m guessing he’s going to netorare some poor soul, but that’s just a guess so please don't take my word for it.

Oh well, the business of clients is none of my business.

A top-tier receptionist would shift his thoughts to something else!

As the delinquent walked past the seated people in the reception room, the door to the Goddess’s office barged open, making a loud sound as it hit the wall. 

And at the same time, an exhilarating and deafening sound of a gunshot was heard. The sudden flash of the soul-drowning bang from what I presumed a shotgun made my ears go numb.

Not long after, a sound of a body falling to the ground echoed around the reception room.

The body of the delinquent with a shotgun shot through his back. 

An iron-like stench of blood filled the room.

The people sitting on their seats startlingly glanced at the source of the gunshot.

Out of the hallway leading to the Goddess of Doctor’s office was a small figure.

She looked like a child.

She had blonde hair, pink eyes and a red and pink dress with her shoulders bare-skinned.

She held a shotgun, which had smoke coming out from the end of the barrel.

“Anyone else not want to pay their medical bills?”

With a scornful expression and knitted eyebrows, she said in a very irritated tone.

She then walked back into her office.

...

The lifeless body of the delinquent laid there, with a spread of bullets throughout his upper back. 

He wasn't breathing. 

Oh well, it's also my job as a receptionist to deal with things like this. 

How troublesome, I hope I get some sort of overtime pay. 

I left the reception table to another worker beside me and carried the body outside. 

"Let's bring this body somewhere for it to heal." 

As I hummed to a good tune, blood ran through my hands. 

It's going to be a long walk. 

12