Chapter Six: A Brand New Day
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was a brand new day at my brand new school, first days are literally the worst and are always so nerve wracking. I rocked up in my uniform wondering where I had to go and what was going on, so nervous I was my anxiety began to play up. New school, new people and new smells something that I had to get used to if I was going to be here a while in this case I was. Finally someone ushered me to them so I walk over in hopes that this person who I'd believed was a teacher therefore I was hoping that they had some idea of what the fuck was going on because I sure as hell didn't. I am politely greeted by this stranger that introduces themselves so I asked them what the actual fuck was going on and what I was supposed to do. They politely replied beginning to explain things therefore I began to get a better understanding of what the actual fuck was going on and where I was meant to be. 


Finally first class had begun, as said above first days are overwhelming, scary and nerve wracking. But first class was better than when I had first set foot into school grounds. I don't make friends right away but after a few days of attendance I had made some friends and fell in love with so many girls. But let's not get all into the love details, besides school I was at home on my days off school. 


I'd play Xbox, watch television, go out and spend time with family. I'd play outside. I didn't just make friends when at school I made friends also outside of school. Besides school and home activities I'd attend appointments and other usual daily activities such as shopping. 


Been a human being with disabilities and mental illnesses I didn't make many friends which was really sad and depressing. Some friends I had made within my neighbourhood would often play jokes on me and ditch me then they would laugh about it later, that was so sad and made me feel so alone. 


My mum had a cat named Pud Pud who was super cute and adorable but also a very silent cat. I used to get spoilt the first few years before my mum cheated on her partner with the man she is married to now but that's another story for another chapter. 


I was not at Christie's Beach High School for all my schooling. I only spent years eight and nine then moved to yet another school where I completed years ten to twelve. 


When I finished year eight and started year nine I had a group of friends that actually treated me respectfully and I felt normal for once until they had graduated because when I met them they were year twelve but they taught me a lot even taught me how to play basketball. When they graduated I felt alone and lost, they introduced me to a lot of new things. 


My mum and her partner who's name was Mark, he was sweet and nice but relationships aren't always sunshine and rainbows. They would argue like an old married couple and they weren't even married yet just engaged but that's not my story to tell therefore we are telling my story not their sickening love story. 


With schooling at Christie's Beach High School came suspensions and almost being expelled because I was not this perfect little kid who was all sunshine and rainbows so yes I got suspended an awful lot. Few times I came close to being expelled.


Once year nine had been over, my mum had found a new lover named Kevin. He started off nice and sweet before I got to know him. But anyways he and my mum had enrolled me at Willunga High School for years ten right through to twelve. Mum and Kevin had tied the knot February Fourteen Two Thousand and Sixteen, I had also started year ten the same year it was not the same as I was in mainstream not in a special Ed unit so it was a huge change that took a while to get used to. The first suspension was because someone pissed me off and I wanted to kill them therefore I sharpened a stick on concrete and marched my way to the library to shank them but before I could I was interrupted by the year ten coordinator who then suspended me for sharpening a stick therefore it was classed as a weapon because it so pointy. But that was my first suspension but it didn't stop there because I wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. I was not a school type of person I mean who the fuck is a fan of school literally no one. So yeah that is that.

0