Chapter 101: Class
280 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belinda was running around in the forest until sunset. She didn’t find the herb she was looking for.

She drew another map and marked the 4th level beasts’ territories. The lower level monsters ran away when they saw her, but she needed to pay attention to the stronger ones.

She could see in the dark, but there were some beasts living in groups who loved to run rampant during the night. The task had a 2 weeks deadline, so she chose to go back and come again another day.

The next day Belinda had her first demonic beasts learning classes. She went there right after eating breakfast. When she went into the classroom and looked around, she saw Naómi and the other two girls chatting happily. Behind them sat the guys. Only Dárius wasn’t here.

Belinda was surprised to see Gregori and walked over. „You didn’t tell me you’ll be here too!”

„... I can’t make up my mind and registered in the last minute.” he was embarrassed. He was interested in their joint training and forgot about this.

Belinda smiled and sat down next to him. They spoke about other things. The others didn’t care about her and she didn’t mind it. But she was sad because she could see sometimes they left out Gregori. She knew it was because of her and it made her helpless. She couldn’t understand their way of thinking.

The teacher came in after some minutes and the class started. „Good morning everyone! My name is De Biase Heléna. I’ll teach you in the next year about the beasts. I collected the interesting and necessary information about some of them and I’ll tell you it slowly. If you want more info, feel free to use the library. It’s on the third floor.”

Belinda was speechless. Heléna only intended to speak about the things she was interested in. She never saw such an easygoing teacher, but she understood this was the only class where the teacher didn’t need to mention every detail. If they knew the beast’s type and appearance, they could come up with some ideas about how to fight with it.

The class ended quickly. Heléna told them about how to find out the monster’s type. But they could only use it if they weren’t noticed. Once they were attacked they could see it right away.

The students felt that this information wasn’t necessary. If the beast’s cultivation was higher than theirs, it could notice them first and attack. If it was lower, then they could kill it and they didn’t need to care about its type.

Belinda didn’t think it was right. She had a water root. If she ran into a soil type beast, even if its cultivation was a little lower than hers, she would have a long and tiring battle. It was better to evade it.

„Let’s go?” Gregori asked suddenly.

Belinda nodded and stood up. Until she left the classroom she felt the other’s eyes on her back. She couldn’t understand why they treated her this way. They were the ones who formed their teams and left out Gregori. She wasn’t even around most of the time.

„Don’t care about them.” Gregori patted her shoulder.

Belinda suddenly felt that something wasn’t right and looked at him. „You... Could it be you didn’t tell me something?”

Gregori looked down and scratched his head. „... I didn’t want to cause trouble to you... Originally Dárius asked me to be his partner, but his skills are too bad. If I spare with him I’ll feel that I’m bullying a kid...”

„... I can understand that, but can’t you tell it to him properly?! Now I’m the wicked one!” Belinda wasn’t that angry, but she hated to be blamed for things she didn’t even do. They already treated her coldly, because she was Horác’s helper. She knew, most of the students envied her because they couldn’t even get a chance to do a task to help a teacher. She didn’t really can call Domán and the others as her friends, but until now she could speak with them.

„I’m sorry.” Gregori apologized.

„Forget it!” Belinda sighed. If they really abandon her because of it, then they were the worst friend’s materials.

They reached the training field and stopped. Gregori frowned.

Belinda watched him and sighed. „Let’s go to my field.” She knew the 3 of them used the same field while they trained. It was cheaper, but couldn’t serve out all of their needs.

Gregori smiled apologetically and followed her. After they went in he wasn’t surprised when he saw the lake. He already knew Belinda’s root. He walked around to become familiar with the place.

Belinda watched him and realized she almost didn’t know anything about Gregori’s skills and spells. He used a dagger and had a special, shadow and wind type root. It had some similarities to darkness and a lot of time it was mistaken with it. She was sure it was the cause why Zotmund didn’t pay too much attention to him. Light and shadow... The opposite power. It’s good they didn’t fight every time they met.

„You don’t need to fight until death just show some skills, so become familiar with the other’s movements.”

Belinda was surprised when she heard the familiar voice. She turned back and saw Bertold walking over to them.

„... Good morning!” Gregori was a little absentminded. He didn’t think Bertold would be here too.

Bertold didn’t care about him. „Take out your weapon and show it.”

Gregori nodded and took out 2 daggers.

Belinda was surprised. „When did you get another one?”

Gregori smiled proudly. „I saved up my points... But I couldn’t buy it, if I didn’t ask for the points instead of the pet egg.”

„Nice one!”

„Sadly I couldn’t find a similar dagger as my first one. The old one had a broken shadow type beast’s core, and this one was forged with a wind type beast’s blood. Its level is low, not as good as the broken one.”

Even if it wasn’t that strong, it had a beautiful appearance. Belinda really liked it.

11