Chapter 1: Welcome to Camp
187 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Hello, we broadcast live for you from" Camp Wawanakwa "somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario; I am your host, Chris McLean" Said a man with a beard shadow, black hair with parts of lighter tones, wearing pants long, a dark blue shirt and blue and white sneakers.

Chris went on to detail a fairly standard game show, set in a dilapidated campground; How such a show got sponsors and contestants is incredible.

"Who will succumb to the pressure and who will get the small fortune? Find out here in TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND".

#Music#

"Welcome back, it's time for you to meet our vic-I mean contestants, if they seem angry it's because we told them they'd be staying at a 5-star hotel."

The first contestant arrived from a ship.

"Beth, what do you count?"

She was a short girl, she wore glasses, her skin color is light, with brown hair tied with a high pink ponytail, she wore an aquamarine shirt, with a small yellow vest- gold with buttons; without forgetting her braces.

"It's amazing to meet you ... you are shorter in person" Beth commented after giving him a hug.

The contestants continued to arrive from the previous ship.

"DJ"

He was a tall, muscular boy with tanned skin and light brown beard, wearing a kind of white hat. His shirt is green with white edges and a pattern of a D. His shorts are gray.

"Hey Chris McLean, how are you?"

DJ looked around

"Are you sure this is the place? Where is the hot tub?"

"Hey man, this is the whole camp" Chris said moving on to the next participant.

"It looked different on the registration form" Dj commented as he walked away.

From the ship a gothic girl, pale-skinned with black hair with dark blue highlights, was getting her suitcases down, dressed in a top and skirt in her style.

"Hi Gwen"

"Are we going to stay here?" He answered not very happy

"No, just you, I'll stay in an air-conditioned place" Chris said keeping his smile.

"I did not accept this"

"Actually, yes" Chris showed a lot of papers.

Gwen without hesitation tore them in half.

"Do you know what good lawyers are? They make many copies" The presenter showed other papers.

"I'm not staying here" Gwen was ready to leave.

"Great, I hope you can swim, because your transport has already left"

"Idiot" she had no choice but to go to her place.

Then a blond man, wearing a cowboy hat, dressed in an open pink shirt and shorts, arrived celebrating.

"Chris McLean, what's up man? It's an honor to meet you" He said as they clashed fists

"The Geoffter, welcome to the island, man"

"Thanks man"

"If they say man one more time I'm going to vomit" Gwen commented

"Look closely, this is Lindsay"

The next contestant was a sexy blonde with blue eyes, with a scarf on her head, wearing a red tank top and just above she wears another, but brown, accompanied by a short orange skirt and brown boots with drawings of stars.

"Not bad at all, right?" He said looking at the camera.

"Hello, you seem so familiar to me"

"I'm Chris McLean"

Lindsay still didn't seem to get the idea.

"The host of this show"

"Ooh, that's where I know you"

"Eeeeh yeah" Chris just said that to continue

This time he left the ship a dark boy with a brown dreadlocks hairstyle, a dark blue shirt, black pants.

"Good morning, Chris. Hey, do you always make such long contracts? It took me hours to finish it with a friend" Despite what he said he smiled

"Yeeeeeep, one must cover his back, you must be the only one to read it in full and fight"

"Come on, whoever signs something without reading it, this is not a cartoon"

Some participants reacted to that statement.

"You'd be surprised Jude"

When he went to put himself in his place, he spoke to himself.

"Well, at least there's pretty girls" I look at Lindsay and Gwen.

"Thanks Juan" Lindsay said and Gwen just ignored him.

"It Jude, jejeje" Jude did not take much importance.

A little tall girl with black hair, long that reaches over her back, stood on the dock, she was wearing a very short burgundy top, shorts are also short hazelnut and a black belt. She stared at the other contestants through her sunglasses and without saying a word went to her position.

"Heather" Chris introduced her.

Beth try to approach it,but Heather just felt disgusted by the way she spat at him when she spoke, or so those present felt.

A noisy boat brought in the next contestant, a guy who had practically written "punk" on the face of few friends, with his hair scraped to the side, black, and a green-type mohawk. Not forgetting, his shirt with a skull.

"Dunca, friend"

"I don't like surprises" He said raising his fist

"Yes, your probation officer informed me, along with his phone number in case I needed it"

"Okay" he Solo continued on his way.

"See you at the campfire, precious" he complimented Heather.

"Die you cretin"

"I'll call my parents they can't force me to stay here" she added.

Chris showed the always reliable contract.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Tyler" Chris announced when a sporty boy dressed in red was water skiing and then slipping and spinning until he crashed into other people's suitcases.

"That'll hurt tomorrow," Jude commented to the impressed contestants.

"Ah, my shoes" A suitcase fell into the water causing a splash that soaked Heather.

"Good entry, congratulations" Said the presenter, Tyler only responded by sticking his hands out between the suitcases and raising his thumb.

All the other guys raised their thumbs, Chris was just laughing before the next contestant arrived

"Welcome to camp, Harold" he said to a brown haired boy with light green glasses, who was wearing a blue shirt, with green edges and a hamburger drawn next to dark green pants.

He just looked around until Beth asked what was going on.

"This show is a crappy camp and not on a big stage"

"That same"

"Yes, I can take better advantage of my crazy abilities"

"And we hope they are legal" Jude added, some like Duncan laughed.

"Contestant number 10, it's Trent"

"Nice to meet you, I saw you on that ice skating show, good job, friend" said the tall boy with light skin, with black hair and green eyes. His shirt is green too, with a drawing of a black hand and part of the sleeves with a camouflage print. He is wearing black jeans and a belt of the same color.

"Thanks, I knew mastered that show"

"I saw that, some of the guys dropped their partner on their head and got immunity" added farmer Beth.

"How lucky I hope to fall on my head" said Harold

"Me too" Lindsay seconded.

"Hahaha, what a fun group" Jude laughed.

"So, this is it" Trent looked at the other participants, Heather drying off, Harold picking his nose and Jude stopping laughing.

"Well, very good" To go to her place and click with Gwen

"How lucky some are" Sigh Jude who noticed the look between them

"Meet our surfer, Bridgette" I introduce a cute blonde girl, who unlike Lindsay, had green eyes and her hair was tied in a ponytail, she wears a light blue hooded shirt, short denim jeans Gray.

"Hi how are things?"

"Nice board, this is not Malibu, honey" Duncan said.

"I thought we would be on a beach"

"And we are" Chris pointed to the beach covered in trash and a seagull half hanged with plastic

"Magnificent"

"With that, ouch, it hurts" The surfer accidentally hit Chris with her board on the head

"Hi, I'm Geoff"

"And I Jude, nice to meet you"

"Likewise" Bridgette spun around almost hitting the contestants around her with her surfboard.

"Hi, I'm Beth" And the situation was repeated.

"Be careful with the board" Harold yelled at him.

"We can continue" Heather said tired of the scene.

"Someone didn't have their specialty coffee in the morning," Duncan joked.

"Fuck you"

"Next is Noah" Chris continued recovering from the damage.

"You received my report on my deadly allergies" Stoically said the boy with brown hair and eyes, brown skin, wearing a red vest, on top of a blue shirt and a white shirt, in addition to some of his pants are of a grayish color.

"Someone received it, surely"

"Well, will we stay here?"

"No, it's your mom's house and we're having a party." Duncan cracked his knuckles.

"Very cute, nice earrings, you made them yourself"

"Attention, what is everyone saying? Leshawna is here!" The shouts came from a brunette girl with great attributes and a mole on her face, wearing a cream-colored shirt with drawings of tomatoes and blue pants that reached a little more than the knees.

"Hey, doll, how are you doing it?" She said to high five with Chris

"Now they can surrender and save time, because I came to win"

After greeting the others and almost fighting with Harold for saying "loud and big"

"You'll see what is great" LeShawna resisted held by DJ and Bridgette

"Dude, how can you say that to a girl?"

"DJ is right you should ..." But Jude couldn't finish because of Chris's yell

"Alright camper, calm down"

This time it was two people who got off the boat.

"Ladies, Sadie and Katie, welcome to your new home for 8 weeks" Chris introduced the camp to a girl with a brown skin tone, black eyes, quite tall with striking pink lips and a shorter one, plump and fair skin. They both wore a striped top, pink shorts and had their hair in two ponytails.

"Oh dear, Sadie is a summer camp" Said the brunette.

"Alright, she always wanted to attend one" They clapped and left.

We go to the next one, the one who condones the boat must pay him well

"The cody, the code master"

"Man, excited to be here" Said a short boy with blue eyes, light skin and brown hair who wore a cream colored shirt, with stripes, one red and the other green with dark blue pants.

"I see the girls have already arrived" Cody just sent them a greeting.

Stepping on the pier is a muscular girl with black hair, with purple sports clothes and a serious face.

"Eva, great, I'm glad you've come"

Cody tries to give her a high-five, but Eva drops her briefcase on her foot.

"Auuuh, what do you have there? Weights" Cody said as he hopped on one foot.

"Yes" Eva answered without changing her expression.

"She's all yours, buddy" Duncan said to the partygoer.

"Yuuuuujuuuuuu! Chris, what's up ?!" He yelled a big, blond and excited man in a white T-shirt with the symbol of a light blue maple leaf.

"Owen, welcome" Said the host after receiving a bear hug from Owen.

"It's amazing to be here, friend, if this is so ..." Losing the word

"" Amazing "" Jude and Gwen said, they both just gave each other a glance; Jude smiling and Gwen a little surprised.

"Yeah, that, amazing, thank friends, Yuuuujuuuu !, will be on my team?"

"I hope so" Gwen replied rolling her eyes

"It would be great"

"Could you let me go" After Owen calmed down the introductions continued.

"Courtney"

"Hello, you must be the other contestants, it's a pleasure to meet you" Said the girl with dark skin with freckles on the part of her nose, she wears her hair cut to the height of the shoulders and is brown, she is wearing a sweater dark gray where a cream-colored shirt peeks out with the sleeves rolled up and a green leggings at the bottom.

"I have to say it Chris, the person who decided the cast has good eyes for the girls" Jude commented as Owen greeted Courtney

"I agree, friend" Cody said

"I ... ouu" Courtney could not finish by the surprise of the next participant, she is not the only one because everyone else is watching, except Jude, especially Owen.

"For the boys too" Beth said, next to her Sadie was passing out.

"This is Justin, Welcome to the island of drama"

"Thanks this is the best" Said the tall muscular model.

"Just so you know we chose you solely for your personality"

Justin stared at him.

"Nah, just kidding, it was just your physique"

"I can live with that"

After Owen finished his talk about Justin's pants, the next participant came crashing into the dock.

"And that was Izzy"

"Hey, she might be hurt" Urged Courtney

"I'll help you" Jude said and between the two of them they pulled Izzy out of the water.

After drying off doggy style, the girl with the orange curls and green outfit continued with her introduction.

"That felt so refreshing, except for hitting me, that's summer camp, it's great, they have paper mache, we'll have lunch soon."

"It's a good idea" Second Owen

"First things first, we need promo photos" Said the host.

"I'm missing" From behind Chris, a lanky boy, in lumberjack clothes, a blue hat, appears.

Ah, Ezekiel, I didn't get the email, saying that you were rejected for the contest "

"The mail what? ... I think I saw a bird" Said the boy going from confused to looking at the sky

"Wow, just wow" Gwen said.

"Yeah, I forgot you live in a secluded place and you were raised by insane farmers." Chris covered his eyes with his hand.

"Whatever, anyway, there's no way you're going to win, just try not to get eliminated too quickly" Chris pushed him with the rest of the contestants and jumped on the boat for the photo.

Everyone posed for the photo, unfortunately the pier gave way and they fell into the water.

"Alright guys, dry off and see you at the campfire in 10 minutes"

At the campfire Chris gave her a brief introduction to camp, everything was going smoothly until Lindsay had a question.

"Kile, I can have a cabin with a lake view, because I'm pretty."

"Things don't work like that and I'm Chris"

Ignoring the moans of the campers and Duncan attacking a deer, the host continued.

"This is the deal, they will be divided into two teams, but thanks to someone - I look at Ezekiel - now they are an odd number, so one team will have an additional member, to be fair they will all get a piece of paper from this tree trunk, Whoever got the paper with the red dot will decide which team he wants to stay on "

"I'm going first" Owen reached in.

"I have the paper ... and it has the red dot, Yuujuu!"

"Owen that's not a red dot" Chris pointed out half laughing

"Year?" Owen watched as the point moved and suddenly pecked at his hand.

"Ow, this is hot, fried jalapeños" Owen ran to dip his hand in the sea.

"As he was going to warn you, the tree trunk is infested with fire ants, so bear it" Chris laughed.

"I have a feeling this won't get better" Noah said.

Luckily for the contestants, and thanks to Owen's sacrifice, few were stung.

"Man, I have no luck" Geoff complained about the burning

"And you say it buddy" Tyler agreed.

"The winner of the raffle is Jude"

"Heavens, I hope I'm still doing well."

"Now, if I say their names they seem over there: Owen, Gwen, Beth, Trent, Justin, Leshawna, Heather, Cody, Noah, Lindsay and Katie. From this moment they will be known as: the screaming moles."

"Yes, I am a mole. Wuuujuu!" Howled Owen

"What about Sadie?" Katie said worried

"The others on the other side: Duncan, Harold, Ezekiel, Courtney, DJ, Bridgette, Geoff, Eva, Tyler, Sadie and Izzy"

"Katie is a mole, I have to be one too"

"You can Sadie" I try to cheer her up Courtney

"You will be officially known as: the killer catfish"

"It's amazing, it's somehow impressive" Said Harold

"Alright Jude, do you want to be a mole or a catfish?"

"Are you serious Chris? Destroy bunnies and howler moose were taken?" She said she with her smile

"Just choose!"

"I understand, I understand" Jude looked at both teams.

"I'm going with the moles" Without thinking too much

"Any words to the rejected team?" Said Chris like he made fun of catfish

"It's not personal, I just have a good feeling about the other team."

"Suuuuure" Chris expected another answer

Later he explained the issue of the cameras and the confessional, a latrine, literally speaking, where they can vent to the public.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"As up to now, it sucks with the risk of bites" Gwen said to the camera

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"I don't understand, where is the cameraman?" Lindsay said with her back to the camera.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

The strange picture of a bird putting on lipstick, I'm not kidding

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Hi everyone I have-Brrr-damn, out of time" Owen gasped during his talk.

.............................. Static ................... ...................................

"Any questions, no, great, to the cabins."

As they "settled in" the host reminded them of something.

"By the way that building by the way is the communal baths"

"Communal, but I'm not Catholic" Lindsay said seriously.

"Hahahaha, good that Lindsay" Jude said trying to believe that she was joking

"It means we shower together, idiot" Gwen replied.

"Oh noooooo come on" Lindsay looked a bit affected

"It's not the end of the world" Jude tried to cheer her up.

More contestants peeked into the boys' cabin, only to walk away after Owen got his tongue tangled with homosexual results.

"Chris, there are chaperones or something" the cowboy asked him as he scratched his bite

"Everyone is grown up now, fix them up, you have 30 minutes to unpack and meet me in the main room. Get started!"

"Super"

Suddenly Linsday's scream attracted attention.

"Why is that white girl screaming so loud?" LeShawna said, leaning out to see what was happening, along with other campers.

"Lindsay, calm down, it was just an insect" Jude said, when he encouraged the blonde, a cockroach appeared and began to scream in fear, he simply crushed her with his shoe ... what were you waiting for? An ax?

"That was so brave, Jill" Lindsay told her with a smile

"Thanks I guess" Jude hoped she would learn his name at some point

In the dining room a large and intimidating cook was yelling at them.

"Will we eat all three food groups?" Asked Beth

"Yes, because it gives me ..." I can't continue Harold

"Shut your mouth!" Said the dark-skinned chef.

"Fuck you" Owen whispered to Noah

"What did you say fat?"

"I didn't say anything important, sir." Owen flinched.

"I'm sure"

Surviving his "food", in more ways than one, because he tried to attack Noah, Chris arrived.

"Man, we can order pizza" Geoff ducked to dodge a butcher knife.

"Man, calm down, that brown thing is fine" he said terrified, the others did not want to interfere

"Great, enjoy it, your first challenge starts in an hour" Chris said lightly.

"What will it be?" Katie asked DJ

"It's the first challenge, how difficult can it be?"

"Dude, one should never say those kinds of phrases" Jude patted his face.

Hope someone has fun or has a good time reading this. Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language and to finish I just remind you that any donation is welcome for this or any future work.

 

5