Chapter 7: The Extreme Strict Revelation
49 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Last time on Total Drama Island the teams weathered the kitchen flames, Owen had a bad day, Geof led the catfish to victory and LeShawna punished Heather, however he said goodbye to Beth, after it was discovered the subject of the curse; to Regain the bonds between the campers we prepared some confidence exercises, the climb revealed more than Heather's resentment against Gwen and Geof and Trent discovered the wonders of the puffer fish. In any case, it was Katie who was expelled of his team. Did Duncan's sensitive side impress Courtney? Should DJ's bunny have life insurance? And can our ceremonies be more dramatic? Find out today on Total Drama Island! "

# Music #

At the catfish hut it was a day like any other.

"Confess, who made sandwiches out of my boxers?" Harold said he was wearing biscuit covered boxers and what hopefully is chocolate.

Duncan and Geof just laughed

Harold pulled out one of the boxers and tossed it to the ground just as Courtney passed.

"Harold, you are disgusting!" And he left

"Wait, it wasn't me… idiots" he went back to the cabin.

"Sometimes it's too easy," said the cowboy.

"I understand you"

"Listen, cockroaches, I want all the campers to meet at the dock at 0900." The chef's voice echoed over the speaker, but the campers didn't get the message.

"I mean now!" And they all left.

.................................................. ................................................. .....

"In a row, that's what they call a formation!" The chef wore a military uniform and walked around adjusting the positions of the contestants ... and hitting Harold with his stick.

"This will be fun," Gwen whispered to Trent.

"Did you say something?" The chef looked at her.

"Nothing"

"And you will continue to say nothing!" The chef was yelling with an amplifier.

"Today's challenge will not be easy, in fact, I think no one will make it out alive."

"Ahaha, Ay, that hurts" Owen took it gracefully until the chef hit him.

"As in life, the last one standing will win"

"What happened to Chris?" Heather asked.

"Rule number 1: you will address me as Commander Chef; rule 2: when you are ready to surrender you will ring the bell on the dock, which brings me to rule 3: the day is not over until someone surrenders. Understood!"

"Yes, Commander Chef!" They all responded.

"Now, move your asses to the beach."

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"This reminds me a bit of my first days of travel, but with more clothes," Jude recalled.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Okay, whoever had the crazy and sick idea to put the chef in charge I must say ... I'm impressed" Gwen said to the camera.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

On the beach.

"Each team will hold their canoes, if I catch them with their hands down they are out and you will not eat lunch until someone is out" The chef explained the challenge.

"Canoes up!" Each team did their thing.

"This is easy." Owen wasn't intimidated.

"A piece of cake," Geof seconded.

"Let's see if you guys say it in a few hours," Jude warned.

Time, hunger and inclement heat passed.

"Come on lazy, it's only been three hours"

Even in the midst of the challenge, they teased Harold

"Catch that fish" Duncan told Geof that with a fishing pole, which he had for some reason, he made Harold Chinese underpants.

"Aah, idiots" He lowered his hands only to raise them immediately afterwards.

"Any problem?" Asked the chef

"Nooo"

Owen's stomach roared.

"Don't even think about it" Gwen heard the sound from behind.

The night came some held the canoe until they were asleep.

"There were 25 of us in the jungle that night, only five of us went out"

"Hey, are you still in touch with the other four?" Jude asked.

"We have a meeting every year"

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I know should yell at him, but few young people pay attention to my stories." The chef was folding his arms.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Guys, I can't take it anymore, I can't feel my arms" The one who gave up was Lindsay

"Don't do it" Owen tried to convince her.

"Don't feel bad you lasted what you could" Jude comforted her, in fact they all lasted longer than Jude thought.

Lindsay was not joking when she reached the bell she touched it with her head.

"We have the first loser" The chef approached her

"Look, you don't have to be ashamed, except for being the little girl who caused the loss of her team!" While the chef yelled at the blonde with his megaphone, everyone lowered the canoes

"The others, to the dining room, dinner is served"

"Good heavens, thank you" Owen said looking up at the sky and raising his arms.

The bad news was that they had to look for their food in garbage cans under the motto "in war you eat what you get" from the commander chef

"I'm not eating this." Heather watched Owen eat garbage.

"Me neither" Courtney wasn't in the mood either.

"You don't like the specials of the day, princess?" The punk made fun of it with a kind of juice in his hand.

"Someday I will run for president and no one will take out a file of mine eating garbage"

"I don't think participating in this show leaves good profile pictures," Jude commented as he searched for something remotely edible.

"Nobody asked you!"

Duncan and Geof approached Harold.

"You know. Harold, we're sorry about the underpant fishing so, here, we brought you juice." He handed her the glass he had and Halrold, not learning, drank it.

"Thanks ... pssss, what is this?" He said after spitting it out.

"Hahaha I think you don't like chicken fat"

"You are so childish, I hope you are proud" Courtney reproached him.

"Says the one who asked us to include Jude"

"That was just a moment of weakness, I was carried away by the momentum" Courtney tried to reason his behavior.

"Listen, me and everyone, we know that you like me and your obsession with Jude, so a little advice, if you want to kiss me or have me help you again in your revenge, let me know"

"Forget it, enjoy your trash"

The chef commander blew his whistle.

"Time for night training!"

.................................................. .................................................

A rimbombastic music was heard.

"I have to admit that I expected military exercises, not a dance of the 80" Jude commented following in the chef's footsteps.

"At home they won't stop mentioning this" Gwen sighed.

Suddenly the music died and everyone was staring at Duncan near the stereo.

"Someone gave up, the day is over"

"Finish when I say so! Now give me 20, worm" Duncan started doing push-ups.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

"For the next challenge they will write a 300 word essay about how much they love me, whoever falls asleep or does not finish it will be eliminated"

The hours passed and all the campers endured the boredom until the chef collected the essays.

"I'll read some out loud: I love Chef Hatchet because he is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very- the chef looked at the other sheets- very, very, very; this is just a five page sentence of "very" in the middle "

"It's exactly three hundred words, you can count them if you want" Duncan knew it was his job.

"You didn't say it was forbidden" Jude seconded, apparently he had done something similar.

"Grr, Owen wipe off that slime and you- he pointed to DJ and Trent who couldn't take it anymore- stay out, the others to sleep and report back at 00 hours"

"You have an alarm clock" Duncan joked.

"You want to run 20 laps, joker!"

"No, he's going straight to sleep." Courtney pushed the punk away from the chef.

"Do you want to be eliminated?"

"I didn't think you would care"

"I don't care, but I don't want to lose another challenge, don't screw it up and do what he tells you" With that he left.

"She loves me" Dunca told Geof that she was close to her.

"Undoubtedly"

.................................................. .................................................. ......

The chef presented a circuit with different obstacles, some more deadly than others.

"You have a minute, it was clear to you" The last thing he said was looking at Duncan.

"Like glass"

"If you make us lose, I'll make you so miserable."

Everything was going smoothly, except for Owen getting stuck in the tires and Geof nearly split by an ax, until Harold started vomiting mud.

"Generally insane, we have a situation" Duncan pointed out.

"Too- Guaaak- mud"

"You are a shame, it was only the first obstacle! Ring the bell and report back"

"Wow, poor boy" Duncan was not the least bit sincere.

"Get back on the circuit!"

"As you say, sir" The punk was making a military pose without any respect

The group kept getting covered in mud or getting stuck in the obstacle, this time it was Heather who somehow got caught in the jump vine until Jude helps her down.

"You were never the best climbing rope, but this is a bit ..."

"Shut up!"

Nearby Duncan was teasing LeShawna for getting stuck in the mud.

"Fallen soldier I salute you"

"You just bought yourself 20 more laps!"

"Thank you" And he kissed the chef's nose.

"Grrrrrrrrrrr" The veins of the cook looked like they were going to explode.

"You're pushing it to the limit" Geof commented.

"I think you're right"

"One night of solitary confinement, in the boat house," the surprisingly calm Announcement.

"Ha, big deal, how bad can it be?"

.................................................. .................................................

The boat house was an isolated place with lots of fishing gear and shark parts everywhere.

"This is boring"

Someone opened the door and I stepped inside.

"Princess" Duncan approached Courtney.

"I'd rather you didn't call me that"

"You came to claim your prizes" Referring to the kiss or help with Jude.

"Even pigs deserve a meal" she presented the chef's dough.

"No thanks, I'll keep the bait" He pointed to some worms

"Yeah, well that's all the chef gave us for our steeplechase performance." Duncan got sick of trying to get the spoon out of the plate and threw it away.

"Why are you bothering the chef so much?"

"Why are you so uptight?"

"I'm not!"

"You follow the rules practically always"

"And you always break them!"

"No, only the ones I want" he winked at her

"Well, I might just follow the rules and make me a snooty loser in your book."

"Perhaps"

She just screamed.

"So why are you following them?"

"Because not following them brings you to a fisherman's cabin" she threatened him with a fish that was nearby on the ground.

"But I'm not alone, am I? You want to trade this garbage for real food?"

"You're kidding, the only thing I ate these two days was that dough, but the chef never prepares anything healthy"

"See, that's your problem, the trick is not asking for it"

"Do you have here with you?"

"No but I know where to get it, even if it involved breaking the rules, will you come?"

Courtney doubted, but in the end she agreed and they raided the chef's cupboard while he rested

"It was a lot of fun" Courtney said when they went back to camp with food.

"You are already learning"

They threw a party with everyone in their cabin, they even invited the moles.

The contestants ate their fill.

"I think I got some crap on the run" Owen, covered in strawberry jelly, brought his foot closer to Trent, Jude and Lindsay who were eating cookies.

"Owen we're eating" Reproach Lindsay

"Do you want a glass of milk?", Lind "Jude offered.

"Thank you sweetie" she replied taking the glass

Watching them were Gwen, Leshawna and Bridgette; They were complaining to the chef eating fruit, a sausage and chocolate respectively.

"They are very close?" The surfer probed, she didn't want to believe that Jude was cheating on Katie, but before anyone answered they heard Harold's moans.

"Guys, this sucks!" On her bed there was a happy face drawn with something sticky.

"See, hahaha, it's a waste of peanut butter" Duncan commented to Geof

Courtney walked over to a tray for an ice cream sandwich.

"I think you've had enough" Bridgette warned her

"No, just one more" And she ate it ... and then went to empty her stomach under the laughter of the others.

"The princess has a dark side" Duncan came out to see her.

"That was a bad and disgusting idea, but it was the first time I had done something wrong outright and I wanted more." Courney looked hungry for emotion.

"You can always give me that kiss, that would be very bad" she said taking her chin.

"You're still not my type" Despite what she said, Courtney's smile said otherwise.

"You will have less peanut butter in your life"

"I'll live with that, enjoy the prison" Little by little they got closer

"I will" They finished talking and then gave a quick kiss and say goodbye.

"Yes, man!" Geof, who apparently had nothing else to do, saw them

"I told you that she liked me"

Another person who saw them, but not very happy, was Harold from the window

Courtney was going to the bathroom, thinking of her kiss, when Jude reached for her.

"Courtney" Jude had her typical smile

"Jude" Today's Courtney didn't seem so mad at Jude, which is why he came to "fix" things.

"Thank you for inviting us"

"It was nothing, we all suffered the same"

"Today seems more cheerful than usual, I wanted to come and ask you if we can start again" Jude did not like having an enemy and he was willing to make up for the hunting incident; even though he didn't cause, he didn't go out of his way to minimize Courtney's embarrassment by witnessing it; If he did not function, he would simply walk away from her, nor would he beg and feel bad about a gift from heaven.

Courtney was so out of character this day that even she considered it.

"Give me time" was all she managed to say because the chef's voice came from the speakers.

"Attention remaining recruits, the next stage of your training begins at 000 hours and if you catch the one who stole my dessert, your butt is MINE!"

.................................................. .................................................. ......

"What they are experiencing is an ancient form of torture"

The chef had the contestants hanging from a tree like bats.

"Duncan!" Courtney yelled as she saw the punk fall as soon as the chef recounted the effects of being upside down.

"Don't worry, it's fine" Bridgette said that she went to check it

The next to surrender were Owen and Heather, so to speak, Owen released some gases that made Heather fall, and then he hit the ground almost crushing her.

"Ja, jaja, ja, jaja" The whole thing, it seemed, was a lot of fun for Courtney ..

"Stop laughing" warned the chef

"Sorry haha, I can't, hahaha, avoid it" She just wouldn't stop and fell from the tree.

"She gave him a fit of laughter" Jude commented and Gwen gave him a funny look.

"I expected more from you soldier"

"Can I tell you something, Commander Chef? Hah"

"Oh what will it be?" Said the bored chef

"I really should take relaxing pills hahaha"

The chef resisted the urge to exploit and use his vast vocabulary.

Everyone was staring at her with their mouths open, except Jude, who was laughing softly and Duncan who congratulated her.

"It all depends on you, Geof" she reminded him

"You can Jude and Gwen" Animo Owen.

"I can stay here all day" Gwen smiled

"Long live the blood in the head" Geof said happily.

"Well at least I haven't started to see colors yet" Jude mentioned

"It feels so good." And just a second later Geof fell to the floor and Gwen and Jude high-five.

"Congratulations, soldiers, I would go to war with you at any time" The chef gave a firm salute.

"I'll think about that when I choose my career" she said trying to sound sincere.

"I prefer smaller and controlled battles" Jude blurted out.

.................................................. .................................................

At the elimination ceremony.

"Attention worms, these stupid sweets represent your life on this show" The chef had the tray of marshmallows.

"As I am not paid to extend this, like others, take" He threw the candy to Duncan, Bridgette, Geof and DJ; only Harold and Courtney were left, the latter looked very confident.

"The useless man going home is ..."

 

 

 

"Courtney" he he threw Harold in marshmallow hitting him in the face

"Yes" he said rubbing the wound.

"What ?! They preferred Harold to me!" Courtney couldn't believe it and apparently neither did the others.

"This is the battlefield" the chef carried her to take her to the ship.

"I demand a recount! I don't accept it" Courtney kicked.

"Oh man, this sucks, I'm sure the three of us didn't vote for it" Duncan complained.

"You are going to hear from my lawyers!" Courtney screamed when they threw her in the boat

Harold only smiles at Courtney's goodbye.

...................................... Static ........... .............................................

"I look like a clown to them, let's see what he thinks when he does a trick" Harold for some reason thought it would be good to show how he cheated, changing the votes, in the confession booth.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I have to admit that playing dirty was easier than expected, I just needed my acme brand screwdriver hahaha, cough, cough" Harold choked as he laughed

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"So what do we have?" Apparently they had heard Harold's noisy celebration.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

It was another morning interrupted by Chris and his plane.

"Down!" Jude yelled when they came out to check they saw Chris heading towards them.

Luckily the only thing hit was a bathroom.

"Great, no major damage, I can't wait to have my license" The host commented and then deaf the campers with his megaphone.

"Get ready for extreme sports!"

"haaa, it's too early for this" Gwen complained.

"You will participate in three challenges, the first one, extreme skydiving! You will jump from 10,000 feet onto a couch." The chef gave a small demonstration by jumping from about 3 feet.

"They missed me?"

"Like a toothache," Heather replied.

"The chef should always be the host" Jude was just trying to annoy Chris.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"It's good to see that they appreciate your effort" The chef rejoiced.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Yes ... the participants are Trent and DJ" he said with a flat face

"Well let's do it at least we'll see the sky before we fall" Trent laughs nervously.

"Not so fast, the second challenge is extreme moose rodeo! You must last 8 seconds or you will drop a pile of dirty socks found in lost and found" Chris points to the pile of socks.

"Why do you keep something like that?" Jude asked.

"That's just a pile of laundry where I come from," LeShawna commented.

"You're in luck, LeShawna will go for the moles and Geof for the catfish" Chris ignored Jude's question."It doesn't seem very dangerous"

 Owen approached the moose.

"It is not advisable to approach animals ..." Jude could not finish his advice because the moose kicked Owen and sent him to the ground.

"Forget this"

"And to finish, extreme water skiing! We have planted a flag in a large puddle of mud, the skier must grab all the flags while the driver of the opposing team must manage to avoid it, however, in a certain time he must cross the goal or he will be disqualified "

"Is water skiing usually done or I don't know, in water !?" Heather reproached.

"Where would the surprise factor be?" Chris said while he laughed.

"Harold you will ski for the catfish and Lindsay for the moles"

"Super" Harold blurted out.

"Yes, I can model my new bikini, you will love it, sweetie" Said the blonde.

"I think so" Jude replied.

"And to encourage you more apart from saving your butt, the team that wins the most challenges will win a super latest model shower" The chef played a harp next to a large mobile shower.

"Why does the chef know about everything except cooking?" Whispered Jude

"Could be it?" Heather and the rest of the girls were delighted.

"It's just a bath, how about a good thing?" Owen didn't appreciate it too much.

"Alright gang, while I warm up, you guys take a break" The campers went for their breakfast

"To the burning eyed girl ... these young men" The chef threw out a note that he found on a dirty plate as everyone was leaving.

"Look, it's one of those stupid Haiku poems" Gwen and Bridgette who were passing by picked it up.

"Someone is very much in love, maybe it's for you" The surfer commented.

"Really? I was going to say it was for you"

"Trent is so in love with you, I've seen how he looks at you and he keeps those muffins for you"

"Yeah, but Geof likes you, you could see how he wanted to get your attention yesterday ... before crashing a rock on his ski board" They both couldn't hold back laughing.

"It doesn't seem like her style, it would be a nice surprise." She didn't consider it romantic material.

"You're right, we better go probe them" The girls bump their fists at this mystery

.................................................. .................................................. ......

"Remember you can move the sofa to avoid pain to your companions" Chris commented while Heather made a drawing on the floor and Duncan rested on the couch.

"It was nice meeting you Trent" Turns out Heather's drawing was a crime scene silhouette

"Ba-da Bum, your sense of humor doesn't change" Jude did as a drummer

After the most subtle moment of investigation in the world by Gwen, it was time to jump.

"Guys, I need you to sign this" Chris handed him some contracts.

"But didn't we sign the forms before the show?" DJ said confused.

"Yes, but this is for organ donation. I have plans for a cannibal challenge and this will reduce the budget."

Trent and DJ looked at each other with incredulous faces.

"OH, it's time to jump"

"I don't see the landing zone." Trent was on the edge.

On earth.

"Couldn't Owen pick a better time for his nap?" Jude complained.

"At least is visible, this useless." Heather sprayed red paint on Owen.

"It will be a soft landing" Gwen commented.

With the catfish.

"Geof, what do you consider romantic?" Bridgette asked him.

"Write your girl's name with urine in the snow" he replied smiling.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I don't even know why I considered it" The surfer sighed.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

Back in heaven, Trent hesitated.

"I don't think can do it"

"Trust you, buddy" And with a slight "push" from DJ, the musician fell into the void and landed ... a few inches near the couch-Owen.

"Trent!" Gwen was worried.

"Wow, he's still breathing, this guy is tough, medic!" Jude commented to lighten the atmosphere

As for DJ, he had technical problems with his parachute and fell like a headless chicken, however, his team caught him.

"I'm fine" he said and then passed out.

"The moles lose, let's go one to zero" Chris yelled from the plane.

The chef, dressed as a nurse, took Trent all badly injured in an ambulance.

"Well done Trent" Heather scolded him.

"Don't be so harsh, HP, he is that has broken bones"

Gwen approached the musician.

"Trent, is there anything you want to ask me? Before you go to ... rebones"

"Yes, am I disheveled?"

"At least he has his priorities in order," Jude joked.

Bridgette, who saw the whole scene, Gwen pitied.

"Let's try the others"

.................................................. .................................................. .....

"And the moles win the rodeo, Geof, brother that was so bad that my publicist insisted that if I showed this part we would lose audience" He told the presenter to the cowboy that he ate dirty socks.

"Bring the grill to make moose burgers" LeShawna was to the side of the unconscious moose.

"Wow, that was awesome, especially the part when it went through three trees in a row, I almost imagined seeing flames coming out of the moose" Jude was clapping.

"Let's go with the tiebreaker, extreme skiing!"

"I'm ready" Lindsay came with a beautiful green sports bikini.

"We are lost" Heather was not very optimistic.

"Give her a chance, HP"

"Sure ... I drive" Heather took the vehicle keys.

"Whatever, just win the shower so I can fix my hair" LeShawna said.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"This is it, we are tied, bad Duncan drives against Lindsay and I skied for the catfish, victory is inevitable; goodbye humiliation and hello Dirty Harold" Harold put on a sunglasses.

"Hey, dirty, you're missing a lot there" Jude wanted to use the bathroom

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

Nearby, Gwen and Bridgette remembered their options.

"Well the candidates are: Duncan, Harold, DJ, Owen and Jude.

"We know Duncan liked Courtney and she left and Harold is ..." Bridgette didn't finish because Harold just passed with his pants on his heels, apparently he came out of the bathroom so quickly that he forgot to pull them up.

"Yes, I agree" Gwen nodded.

"Jude goes out with Katie and she's out too, I'll go with DJ" But before she left the goth stopped her.

"Wait, Jude is dating ... Lindsay."

They both opened their eyes noticing what it meant.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I don't want to believe that Jude is that kind of person, especially after what he said in the confidence challenge" Gwen sighed without wanting to believe it.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I thought she was exaggerating, this will hurt Katie a lot, expected more from Jude" The Sufist cared more for her friend.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

They both forgot their starting point and focused on the new problem.

"I think we should confront him" Bridgette suggested.

"Yeah, we should talk about it before we tell the others, especially Lindsay, it would take a while for her to understand" Gwen was not in the best mood.

They agreed that the goth would push him away and then confront him with questions.

On the mud track the show was about to start.

"You're so out of your league, silly alpha," Heather scoffed at Harold.

"The extra rules are ... none, the previous summary was it, this will be amazing" Chris was driving an ATV.

"Jude, can you come over for a minute? I want to ask you something" Gwen was implementing the plan.

"Sure, it's been a slow day for us with no challenges, but you can wait. I want to support HP and Lindsay" He said with her typical smile.

"Of course" Gwen couldn't believe that Jude was seriously cheating on the girls.

"Get started!" Yelled the presenter.

Heather was driving hard making Harold eat mud, but he somehow managed to grab five flags.

"It is impossible!" She could not believe it.

"The catfish are doing great and it's time to cross the finish line" the host looked at his watch.

"Don't even think I'll give up" Heather took a ramp up into the air, trying to make the fall make Harold drop the flags.

"It worked?" She turned to check, Harold looked like a man of mud, dirt covered his entire face and body, however, he still held the flags despite being chest to the ground.

"Plan B" Heather turned and pulled out a razor, ready to cut Harold's rope.

"Well, it's not cheating, according to the rules" Jude was witnessing everything from a certain angle, his instinct was calling him.

"Game over" Heather said.

"How?" Her opponent couldn't hear her because of the mud on his ears.

Suddenly, Heather felt a tug on her swimsuit and looked down where her breasts were in the air, it turns out that a branch ripped off the top of her swimsuit.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!" She screamed as she covered herself with her hands.

"God, that's having bad luck" Jude prepared the usual.

"What the heck is going on?" Harold couldn't enjoy the sight of the mud in his eyes.

With neither of them paying attention to the jet ski, they collided with some rocks, the impact causing Harold to drop the flags and send Heather flying.

"I have you HP!" Jude tried to catch her but he ended up crushing him.

"Ugh, I imagined you heavier" Jude joked on the floor.

"Shut up!" She was so embarrassed, she was on top of her friend from her school in topples.

"Here" Jude gave him the last emergency shirt of hers.

"T-Thanks" Heather wasn't going to argue and covered herself.

"You did not see anything!" Heather returned to normal.

"Of course ... they're bigger than I remembered" Jude ran off

"Grrrr" She went to chase him.

"Doesn't this bring back memories?" Jude was laughing despite Heather's fury.

"I don't know what Heather did to make Harold lose his concentration but it was an absolute sweep" Chris passed the boy still suffering from the blow

The catfish weren't very happy, but they had to carry on.

"Ready" Lindsay and Duncan were in position.

"Get out!" Duncan started.

"You can, Lind!" Jude gave words of encouragement with a few scratches from his friend's anger.

Lindsay did not disappoint, she took the flags quickly even when Duncan imitated Heather's jumping maneuver, she responded by doing a pirouette in the air looking at him seriously.

"Lindsay grabbed the fifth pennant and headed home for the win"

"Gosh, she's got a talent for this." Jude was happy for her.

"Duncan is locked up, he must cross the finish line" he announced over the loudspeakers.

"That's what you say" Duncan clenched his teeth and purposely collided with a rock, flying towards a tree.

"Yujuuuuu" Despite the valiant attempt of the punk, the remaining propulsion of the blonde sent her to the goal.

"Did he really win?" Chris had a hard time believing it as he announced the victory of the moles.

"I did it sweetie ... I'm sorry Donsan, I really wanted the shower" The last thing she commented as passed by the tree where the punk is.

"Whatever" he replied from the tree.

Lindsay finally stopped when she hugged Jude.

"I could really use that shower," Geof said.

"You're right my stinky friend" DJ seconded the idea

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"I landed on a pile of socks, I can't stink that much." The dead insects around her were saying otherwise.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

While some moles were enjoying their shower and the catfish awaited the ceremony, Gwen lured Jude into the forest.

"Alright Gwen, what do you need?" Bridgette came out of a nearby tree.

"It's good to see that they make more friends, they are not going to eliminate me right?" She said jokingly, but they were both looking at him seriously.

"Okay, if this were a scripted show, now I would try to get ahead of what you guys want to tell me, obviously failing, causing a comical situation, but seriously, stop looking at me like that and let it go, you're worrying me" The girls couldn't find the right words.

"Are you dating Lindsay?" Gwen asked.

"YES" Jude was already beginning to understand where the matter was going, it took more than expected according to his opinion.

What about Katie? "Bridgette snapped.

"I also go out with her" He said as if nothing, but with a serious face.

The girls didn't expect him to admit it so openly.

"You are ..." The goth was ahead of the surfer

"You are rubbish! How can you cheat on them and play on her feelings like that !?" Gwen was more affected by it because she had spent more time with Jude and she considered him a friend.

"Wow, Gwen I'm glad you care about your friends like that and Bridgette says a lot of character for you to get involved" Jude didn't seem affected by her insults.

"Don't change the theme, I also consider Katie a friend" They may not be like Katie and Sadie, but the surfer knew how kind and caring Katie was.

"It's true, I better focus before Gwen gets on me, first, I don't cheat on them, they know it" Jude said calmly.

"What?" Said the goth

"How?"

"I mean exactly that, Lindsay and Katie are aware that I date both of them."

"Is seriously?" To Gwen, Jude's excuse sounded very stupid and was easy to verify. Just ask the other parts.

"Yes, you can ask Lindsay, since Katie is not here, I told you Gwen the fundamental trust in a relationship,communication also helps"

"You both just agreed and that's it ?!" The surfer still didn't believe it.

"That was the part that took me the most by surprise, I was hoping it would take years to find girls who would accept the conditions of a relationship with me." A smile escaped Jude.

"What are you talking about?" Gwen felt Jude's way of speaking was strange.

"I consider them my friends, and since there are no cameras around here, I'll tell them" Jude had only told this to someone, not even Heather knew.

The two of them just hoped, they did not imagine this development.

"You see, girls, I spent the last year with a tribe in the Amazon."

Bridgette thought he was joking and she Gwen seemed to accept the idea better because explained some details about Jude.

"They call themselves the" White Rabbits ", it could be said that they are semi-isolated because they still keep an eye on the world and accept people to join them after a while with them" Jude excitedly recounted a little of his experiences, it seemed like a TV documentary .

"Jude, this all sounds interesting, especially the part where the shaman explains the functions of bats, but what does it have to do with you dating two girls?" Gwen wanted to get to the point.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away I always wanted to tell someone about this, the point, polygamy is allowed in this tribe, I just want to apply it on my terms to turn my head up high"

"You mean, can't you go back?" The surfer asked

"Relationships are something sacred in the tribe if you do not find a partner at a certain age they will arrange one or more with an allied tribe, depending on your rank, I enjoyed my life in the village but did not want to marry girls that I do not even know so accepted the challenge of the ancestor "

"the that?" The goth asked.

"It is an ancient test created by the first chief and founder of the tribe, it consists of going out into the world and returning with at least a third of the women he had"

"Only a third? How many did he have?" Gwen thought she was getting too into this.

"10" Jude didn't blink when he said it.

The girls looked like their eyes were going to pop out.

"With this you already understand one of my goals, the first thing I said to Lindsay when we were going to start was a summary of this and when Katie asked me out, I took her to Lindsay and explained the situation; I am not looking for temporary relationships, I am looking for women with which to spend the rest of my life, both accepted and can leave it whenever they want, this is a relationship, not a dictatorship or slavery "

The two did not know what to answer.

"I know it is not easy to accept what I just told you, it is a different lifestyle, but I hope we remain friends" Jude walked away so they can process the quiet things.

"This didn't turn out as expected" Gwen hoped it was simply a misunderstanding of Bridgette, not that it ended with Jude recounting his past and life plans.

"Yeah, now what?"

"Nothing, everyone on this island is weird and they agree, I'll continue as usual" Gwen was not the best suited to judge people, she has a friend nicknamed Slayer and her parents barely understand her way of being, she didn't want to treat him like "normal" people treat her.

"I'll ... think about it" Bridgette was an open person and she had a good impression on Jude, but she needed time to digest the information

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"It feels great to get that off my chest, too bad you don't know what I'm talking about, hahaha" Apparently Jude was confident in maintaining his friendship with both of them.

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

At the elimination ceremony.

"As you know, if they don't get a marshmallow, they'll walk to the losers' boat and never come back! ..." Chris paused.

"How good it feels when you are not interrupted" He smiled as he took two marshmallows

"Bridgette and DJ are safe" They both burst to collect the candy.

"Geof, you too!" The host was yelling because it turns out the cowboy was a little far away over a tree with a skunk friend.

"Thanks a lot buddy" he said when he caught the marshmallow thrown at him

"That leaves us Harold, who ruined it big for unknown reasons" Despite what he said he looked very calm.

"And to Duncan who screwed it up even worse with Lindsay stomping on hers ..." Duncan grabbed him by the lapels.

"That girl was determined" he said through clenched teeth.

"And that's why you're safe" Chris's voice trembled

"How but me ?!" Harold was sure that he changed the votes again.

...................................... Static ........... .............................................

Jude whistled as he exchanged the votes manipulated by Harold "

....................................... Static .......... ..............................................

"Your time has come"

"Haaa, it was a good try" Harold went for his things resigned, he was not an evil and determined guy, he only cheated because he could not stand Duncan and it was easy for him

On the dock he was preparing to give a goodbye speech in front of everyone but Jude pushed him onto the boat.

"Sorry Harold, no time" Jude laughed.

"That is up to me!" With that phrase from Chris the program was closed

"How was the shower, Lind?"

"So wet, sweetie," Lindsay said seriously.

"hahaha, great, I'll refresh myself when HP finishes"

Gwen and Bridgette watched them talk.

"In the end we did not discover the author of the poems" pointed out the surfer.

"Does it matter at this point?" Gwen asked.

"No." It was direct.

"Good night"

"Good night"

Thank you for reading. Should I clarify that the whole tribe thing is my invention? ... nah
P.D: Not because the founder had that number of women, it means that Jude will necessarily equal it.

4