Chapter 12: Unexpected Losers
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Today we have a special episode of Total Drama Island, you saw how: Gwen, Heather, Jude, Duncan and Owen made it to the final five; But you have wondered what happened to the losers? What do those rejected do? And most importantly, who do you support to win? They will take over this time and we will make them drop the beans, you will not want to miss a word on this day of Total Drama Island! "

# Music #

"Welcome to Losers' Beach" Chris arrives on a jet ski to what looks like a luxury villa"At this wonderful all-inclusive resort, they come for the campers after being brutally kicked out"

With the camera change we can see how DJ and Trent sunbathe, Eva works out near the pool and Justin does a dive.

"I'm taking a break from my work as a model and legally I can be here, this place supports someone from my class- Justin looks in a mirror- but something is missing, where are the girls admiring my beauty?" Next to the thoughtful model, in a minibar in the pool were Katie, Noah and Tyler.

The athlete was so distracted that he leaned too far and fell into the water.

"Hey, watch the shirt," Noah growled at him.

"Tyler, how long do you plan to keep looking at Eva?" Katie asked him

"I wasn't looking at her," Tyler answered nervously.

"Since they kissed you haven't stopped watching her" He said with little emotion, without letting him take her drink.

"It is not true!"

"Frankly, I don't know what you see with that time bomb." Noah was preparing another drink.

"You should at least talk to her, try to take one step at a time" Katie encouraged him

"No aaaah!"

"Take it easy, it was just a piece of advice." Noah was surprised by Tyler's reaction.

"It's not that, something bit me"

From the water came Izzy

"I'm sorry, I was hungry and your leg looked like a fried fish, I always thought that those hallucinations were just a television joke, although it might only suggest me, what do you think?"

"That you should have stayed in the woods," Noah said.

"Ingrid you must not bite other boys, sweetie can get jealous" Lindsay sat on the edge of the pool in her red bikini

"Hahaha, sorry" she dived again

"This place is in my style, I hope when I have my home with sweetie it will be like that"

"Don't you want a stable with horses too?" Noah said jokingly

"Only if you don't overshadow the garage with cars"

Noah's eyes were wide open as Katie laughed.

A little apart, in a jacuzzi we can see Sadie and Cody kissing and Ezekiel relaxing with a golden necklace.

When they see the camera they react.

"This place is great, with my recovered leg I can enjoy everything, although it had its advantages" He said with a playful laugh.

"I can make my special soup, if you want, a cookie?" Sadie held out a tray.

"Double chocolate, how can I refuse baby?" Cody savored the cookie while Sadie smiled

The farmer tried to take one silently.

"Those are for Cody and Katie!" The girl yelled at him

The farmer backed away in fear.

"Hehe, she takes her food very seriously" Cody said taking another.

"Can you believe that this place is around the corner from that crap camp," Trent commented

"This is life" DJ said, lying down with his eyes closed, with the bunny on top of him, suddenly an eagle tries to pounce on him, but a flash from Ezequiel's necklace leaves him dazzled causing him to crash into the grill.

DJ just raised his head and as he didn't see anything he shrugged his shoulders and went back to lie down on the chair.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"Hey, being famous changed me, I'm getting into the wave…." The camera ignored Ezekiel and focused on the chair next to him, there was Courtney taking out her frustration with a magazine.

“I don't care how nice this place is, it shouldn't be here, you all know the trap that Harold made, I should be in the final five! When I get my hands on him I'm going to strangle him, you hear me Harold, you can't hide forever! " She was very angry

The cheater was hiding in some bushes right behind Courtney.

"I know it was not fair play, but Duncan deserved it, for not ceasing to bother- His stomach growled- I'm hungry" He watched as Courtney took out his anger with a poor lamppost.

"This sucks." Luckily for him, Trent was having lunch not far away.

"Trent, can I have some cold cuts?"

The musician thought about it

"What the hell" He threw a sausage at him and Harold caught it in his mouth to hide.

"Man, why are you helping him? He's a traitor" Questioned the farmer.

"Yes, but he doesn't deserve to starve."

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"I learned many things on the island, such as not having a cretin as a best friend" Lindsay commented

The camera turned to Noah and Katie

"I was surprised to be the third eliminated apparently it was not sufficiently command, manipulative or dangerous, but at least they can not accuse me of being half-hearted" Noah commented cheekily.

"I learned to never bottle my true feelings, you must know when to reveal them to never regret it, and never to be separated from the group on walks," Katie said smiling.

"I, I, I, I learned that being with dreadlocks is fun and that my parents had a tracking chip in me" Said Izzy getting out of the water

"Is seriously?" Noah asked.

"Yes, but I threw it into the sea, hahaha"

"Ingrid is very cheerful, don't you think Katy?" Lindsay asked

"Yeah, but I wonder, how will her parents react to her relationship with Jude?" The last thing he said in a low voice

Not far away Courtney was still patrolling the pole.

"I am in the middle of a lawsuit for breach of contract, these people are my witnesses"

"We don't care" Eva kept exercising

"I can come with you." Tyler finally found the courage to talk to Eva, but when he tried to lift some weights, he slipped and fell into the water.

"Don't exaggerate I was fired in the first episode" Courtney responded to that by hitting Ezekiel

"Unlike you, I-Ouch" A coconut hit the girl

"Is this a coconut? People, we are in Muskoka, if you are going to use props unless it is geographically correct" In response snow fell on her

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Eva rested and went to the buffet for food

"How would you describe my experience? Easy, this sucked, although my anger control problems improved" she said lifting Tyler who again ate dirt.

………………………………………………………………………………………… ..

"Guys, guys, I have good news." Lindsay returned to the pool with a letter.

"My sister wrote to me, I was featured in the magazine" You've become a star "" she squealed excitedly with Katie.

"Congratulations, you made it to the top, it's free fall from now on, honey" Noah added.

"Wich is the other one?" Katie said animatedly

"My investment went well, the shares are rising like the foam of my cappuccino"

Everyone's eyes were open

Chris arrived to move the matter.

"Well Trent, if you could say something to the remaining campers, what would it be?"

"I guess Gwen would tell her that I'm sorry about the whole situation with Heather and that I support her."

"You fell very easy" Noah said without hesitation.

"I know, I should have been more cautious" Trent sighed.

"She is special, I hope we can reconcile"

"Good luck, you're going to need it haha" This time it was Izzy

"Very good, with that we open the topic about what do you think of the 5 finalists" Before Chris continued Eva stole the camera.

"Heather can eat dirt, because of her they kicked me out of the game and I'm going to enjoy seeing her fall" Behind Eva we can see Tyler, depressed by his inability to talk to the muscular one, eating next to him on the grill was Izzy.

“I think Heather is crazy. I mean who would make herself look so bad on television? I hope dreadlocks win, with $ 100,000 you can buy fun things, like a magic game. ”Izzy flipped the coconuts, I mean, the sausages.

The camera was very much on Courtney who was still looking for Harold with her friend the light pole.

"I admit that Heather is a great player, but I do not approve of her tactic, reading Gwen's diary, so unnecessary." In a nearby bush was Harold.

"Heather is the scariest woman on the island, but it doesn't affect me-Crack- Did you hear anything?"

"I found you vermin!" Courtney started beating him.

"Haha poor fool" Trent laughed.

"That boy, he must face the consequences of his actions" Leshawna arrived dressed in a robe.

"How was your session at the spa, Laquisha?" Lindsay asked.

"So relaxing, I haven't felt in a long time, baby."

"So, the missing ones who think of Heather" Asked Chris

"That manipulator will soon fall, Gwen, that girl does deserve to win" Said the Big Girl.

In the lifeguard chair was Beth.

"Telling her what I think was the best thing I have done, I think Owen should win, but if it is by vote I would support Lindsay's boyfriend"

At the edge of the pool were Katie, Sadie, Cody and Ezekiel

"She's not very nice," Katie said shyly.

"She's very bossy, I told you not to touch the cookies!" Sadie yelled at Ezekiel.

"I do not care Heather, I hope Jude wins, that if he is a friend" Cody said finishing a cookie.

"H-How did I get this far if no one likes it?" The farmer asked a question to ignore Sadie's gaze.

"Because she is a treacherous witch!" A little in the distance, Eva's answer was heard.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

"Who would I like to win? I can't believe I'll say this, but even though Judo put Harold in place, I must choose Duncan, don't tell the others" The last thing he said in a whisper, but almost everyone was around Courtney

"We already know, friend," Leshawna said.

"You're crazy about him" Izzy added.

"My dog drools less over a steak." Noah smiles.

"I'm glad you don't hate Jude anymore" Katie said happily.

"I have to at least respect him for giving up the challenge of dares and not kissing me, in front of Dun-I mean everyone," Courtney corrected.

Up in a palm tree was Harold somewhat wounded and with the pole coiled around his body.

"Duncan? I hate that guy, he never leaves me alone, for me he can ..." He lost his balance and fell to the ground

“The waves are fabulous today.” Bridgette accidentally stepped in on Harold.

"Bridgette now that you've shown up, tell us who are you supporting for victory?" Chris said.

"Jude or Gwen, they are both great, I would be happy for them" He said laying down his board and drying himself with a peculiar towel.

"Bored" the presenter had a flat face

"Gwen, come on, she's smart, but she's not a team player like me." Courtney didn't drop the topic.

"But she, she is there and you are here, get over it" Noah, who was reading, received a cocosmack from the girl.

"She was buried alive by the team," Trent defended.

"Although somewhat rude at times, he made one of the best jokes to Heidi, I hope that sweetie wins but Greta and Opis are very good too," Lindsay said applying suntan lotion

"Where the hell is Geof? Time is running out" The host looked at his watch.

"In his room, he is saddened by Bridgette's rejection" Noah replied.

"Noah!" The surfer said with a look of disbelief.

"What? It's the truth." He simply shrugged.

"You could at least have a date with him, before turning him down" DJ was trying to help his friend.

The surfer was thinking.

"I don't care, someone take it out for the farewell"

……………………………………………………………………………………… .......

Late at night they were all in the pool together, with Trent playing his guitar.

"No, Harold, you are not my type for the ninth time" LeShawna rejected Harold.

"Maybe the tenth is the charm" He murmured

"Geof, I have a surprise to announce, so your opinion on who should win?"

"Oh, I guess Owen, whoever…" Chris cut him off.

"Well, that's enough, it's time for the most unexpected moment of the day."

"But it's night" Lindsay said confused.

"You losers will vote to expel someone, now who do you want to see here?"

"I would like to see sweetie, but ..." The blonde couldn't finish.

"A vote for Jude."

"Dude, that's not fair I just mention Jude" Cody said.

"Two votes for Jude"

"You're doing it on purpose, right?" Bridgette said narrowing her gaze.

"It must be, no one would vote for Jude with ..." The cowboy can't finish.

"Three"

"Geof!" Some shouted

"Stop naming dreadlocks!" Izzy didn't cover her mouth in time.

"Four"

"Jude, dreadlocks, coconut" A parrot passed by, spouting random words

"Five"

"Chris, by God, that was a bird, he doesn't even know who Jude is," Trent patted himself.

"Six" At no point did Chris stop smiling.

"Duncan" Harold blurted out quickly

"Don't you dare" Courtney knocked him into the water.

"Great" laughed Noah

"Our time is up, we will see how our finalists react to this vote in the next chapter of Total Drama Island!" Chris closed the program.

"Chris that was horrible" said Katie

"Hehe, thanks, don't worry I'll bring Jude to the end of the next chapter so I have a few more days to enjoy, after all today they had the day off"

"That seems more punishment than reward," Noah said.

"Go to rest, I have a challenge in mind and I need you to stay tuned" The presenter left.

"That's never good news," Trent said.

"I can't believe Chris got Jude out," Bridgette added.

"Let him join the unfair elimination club." Courtney was drying herself after getting out of the water.

With bad humor the former campers went to their rooms ... with exceptions.

"E-Eva" Tyler was determined not to screw it up this time.

"What?" The muscular one asked dryly.

"W-Would you like to go out with me?" Tyler got straight to the point before something happened.

Eva was surprised, she may have kissed him in the challenge, but no boy had asked her out voluntarily.

"I'll think about it" This was new to her so she decided to meditate on it by exercising.

Tyler was at least glad he wasn't being rejected outright like last time.

With that final scene everyone went to rest.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Two days later, Chris was back with his dear campers.

"Campers, I came back, yesterday's storm was wild, what did I miss?"

"Mr. Cocos, he was so young!" Owen whimpered on the floor.

"Owen already forgets that stupid doll" Heather told him

"Easy friend, he's already in a better place" consoled Jude.

"Is it sad that this isn't the strangest thing that ever happened to us?" Gwen asked Duncan.

"Totally"

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"I can't believe we lost the challenge because of a stupid coconut with paint," the punk complained.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Better forget it, I don't want to know" Said the presenter.

"It's easier for me, you owe me a bonfire ceremony as a bonus" the chef looked directly at him.

Chris's face was priceless

"Now where was he before he was interrupted? The loser going home is ..."

"Wow, chef, I have to admit this time, I don't know," Jude said.

"Go!" Chris complained as the chef smiled.

 

 

 

 

"The delinquent, Duncan" The chef tossed the marshmallow to the others.

"Well, back to the box, at least with the prisoners you know what to expect." The punk got up.

"Betting on Owen, it wasn't your best plan," Heather said.

"You played a good game." Gwen just got up.

"Don't get lost, buddy." Jude fists high with him.

Owen was going to say something but only burped

"Whatever." Just as he got on the boat, Chris spoke up.

"Not so fast, Duncan, I was going to save this for tomorrow but since you had fun without me, I'll take it out now, Jude you're out!" The presenter blurted out.

They all looked shocked.

"It's your show." After the surprise passed, he shrugged and got on the boat with Duncan.

"Aren't you going to ask the reason?" The presenter questioned.

"I bet I'll find out soon," He laughed as the boat pulled away with the two former players.

"Well that's it, rest, I must go check the mess in my absence" Chris left, leaving the a dumbfounded campers.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"That was ... something," Gwen said still processing Jude's sudden departure.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"The victory is in the bag" I smiled Heather, I would see Jude again when he won

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"Owen in the three finalists, hopefully Jude or Mr. Cocos, see this" She shed a tear.

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

"There one of the few half-decent teenagers" The chef commented

………………………………… Static ……………………………………………… ..

Thank you for reading.

3