Chapter 1: I kill black fish!
109 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an ocean where waves come and go, below millions of existence breathes and thousands of living are dead. 


Heading deeper into the dark blue ocean one would see a scene that would make one brag for a lifetime. 


A group of piranhas lifelessly floats to the water, blood naturally spreads, and invited troubles from a few miles away. 


One of the piranhas who had an injury to its head began to emit green light, the wound on the body started to heal! In the blink of an eye, the piranha was healed and it opened its eyes.


“Where am I?” 


Marcus thought to himself, his body is slowly falling but he was surprised to see the dark blue ocean, the light from above could hardly pierce into the ocean so that the ocean is a bit dark. 


Marcus tried to control his body, failed once then get up twice. After he gained control he started to move and smelled something fishy!


“Oh my god! Why are there piranhas here!?”


Marcus was startled when he saw those piranhas slowly falling into the depths of the ocean, he looked around and the shock in his heart was amplified!


“When did I master to swim?”


Marcus was only shocked not only because of the environment but because he was indeed floating in the water! 


He knew that he can’t swim so why he can swim? Marcus tried to calm down by breathing but the scent of blood was sucked by him.


He stopped doing it because it would only do the opposite, he gradually became curious. 


He tried to move his body and swim towards the piranhas.

After swimming closer he saw that these piranhas were dead and the scent of blood was coming from them. 


Staring at these dead piranhas Marcus felt his heart was being poked by a needle!


“Why my heart hurts? Because I am a piranha?


Marcus thought and approached the dead-bodied piranhas, he looked at them and opened his mouth.


“Why you didn’t take me into heaven!” 


From afar one would see a lonely piranha screaming towards heaven! 


“Okay, stop acting am I a piranha?” 


Marcus thought to himself and after a few movements here and there he finally had an answer!


“I am a piranha!” 


Marcus was shocked but soon he smiled full of bitterness, turns out I reincarnated as a piranha. 


Marcus stared at the dead bodies of the piranhas and soon their body continued to fall until he couldn’t see them anymore.


“Who killed them!?”


Marcus was mad since he was a piranha watching other piranhas died cause his heart to jump in pain! 


Soon the world welcomes the piranha, the welcome is a bit fierce…


Boom!


Marcus’s heart started to shake, the flow of the water started to move and he could see a black outline in the distance. 


Marcus didn’t wait for that black thing to come towards him as he swims away! He was surprised at his speed but soon he became happy!


He turned his head and was about to shout when his heart jumped to his throat!


That black thing is not bad it just caught up to him…


It finally revealed its form, shape, breath. In short, you now show your existence!

It’s a big black shark! How big? 14 meters that all.


Thus from afar, one would see a big black shark chasing a lonely piranha! 


“Why are you chasing me do you have a crush on me!?” 


Marcus shouted as he kept his speedy pace, the big black shark replied!


“Who has a crush on you!? Come here don’t run!” 


The voice is deep and ancient as thought the moment it was born it was destined to be evil…


“Boss shark, I am small you will not burp!” 


Marcus didn’t give up, although he became a piranha life is still precious! 


This time the big black shark didn’t reply, the chase between the two was long.


After a few hours of chasing the big black shark finally slowed down, it could only stare with cold eyes at the fleeing figure of the piranha.


“Finally! That fat shark is tired.”


Marcus slowed down and started to relax, the hunger was rising and Marcus couldn’t help but look at his stomach.


It was red and this gave Marcus a scare!


“Did the fat shark bite me!?” 


Marcus moves and found that this is not blood, turns out his stomach color is red…


“That scared me!” 


Marcus thought as he swims in this endless ocean with the hope of looking for food. He felt the resistance in his mind because just thinking about eating raw fish would make any human stepped backward. 


But the hunger in his stomach was stronger than the resistance in his mind so he slowly swims and tried to look for a smaller fish.


His size is 30 centimeters so he could be count as a predator for smaller fish, soon he found a blackfish and his stomach couldn’t take it anymore.


“This black fish reminds me of that fat shark.”


Marcus thought and his eyes which were filled with rationality slowly changed, the eyes turned bloodshot and he attacked the blackfish!


The blackfish who was swimming turned its head and saw a piranha with red eyes filled with hunger, it was fast and the direction was towards it!


The blackfish, of course, swims away but Marcus is fast so within a few seconds the blackfish met death!


Marcus opened his mouth and revealed the sharp teeth that could make anyone’s heart turned cold, he circled the blackfish while biting from time to time, every bite brought happiness in Marcus so his speed of biting increased!


In just twenty seconds the blackfish was now bones, it fell into the depths of the ocean, and Marcus’s eyes regained their rationality.


“Delicious!”


Marcus shouted and he swims forward hoping to find more fish, it's better if it’s a blackfish!

9