One-shot
585 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You wake up tied to a bed in a dark room and you can see a lamp on the table next to the bed you are laying on and the room smells incredibly musty which makes you think you are in a basement or underground cellar. After waiting for around an 1 hour the door opens and you see a figure slowly walking towards you. When the figure gets close enough that your noses are touching they turn on the lamp allowing you to look at them clearly and you can see they are a girl. When you start to look closer you can see that they are incredibly cute with huge breasts with brown hair that is around shoulder length and blue eyes with a mole under her right eye, she looks to be around your age which is 16. After staring at her for a couple of minutes you notice your phone in her hands and she shoves it into your face and you notice all your female friends and even your mother and girlfriends contact information is gone except for one, the girl in front of you. She is your childhood friend Rose Thorne who you've known since you were a baby and you've been together ever since. You've started to drift apart after you got a girlfriend though and it got to the point where you haven't talked for months since your girlfriend was very controlling of you but you planned to break up with her within the week but before you could you woke up here. You see her about to open her mouth but before she can the door slams open and someone storms into the room and stops just at the foot of the bed. You look at the person who just entered and you can see that she has golden hair that's made into a bobcut with green eyes and a chest that is as flat as a cutting board and she looks to also be around your age. She is Lili Petal, your girlfriend that you were gonna break up with. She just silently looks between you and Rose before she and Rose both shake hands and both look at you with the eyes of a predator before they start undressing and you can tell this is gonna be a long night. When you wake up you are completely naked and there are 2 naked girls at both sides of you but you are still tied to bed. A couple hours pass before the the 2 girls wake up and they smile at you before leaving and coming back 30 mins later with breakfast. They take turns feeding you and once they are done they leave the room with the dishes and come back 5 minutes later still naked before they start to enter your bed and you know that the days just getting started. Once they finish they start getting dressed for school with obviously no intention of letting you out of your bindings so you are forced to just stay there and wait for their return until you can do anything else. Before you even have time to think Rose quickly pecks your lips and Lili does the same before they leave close the door and leave you just laying there. A couple hours later you hear the creaking of the door opening and you see a new girl entering the room she has pink hair tied into a ponytail with black eyes and medium sized breasts her name is Chloe Pollen and she is your classmate thats in the track team and who you've noticed has been staring at you a lot recently. She comes closer to you and unties the rope thats tied to your arms and legs and then motioning you to follow her before she starts running which forces you to start running as well so you can catch up with her. She leads you to a park you are very familiar with since you used to play here all the time with rose when you were kids. She goes to sit on a bench and she motions for you to sit down next to her which you comply with. She then points across the road at a alleyway which jogs your memory and you start to remember that at the beginning of the school year you saved a girl from being mugged by threatening to call the cops if they didn't leave which lead to them kicking your ass till a crowd of people gathered around and they quickly left. You got beaten so badly to the point where a ambulance had to be called and you had to be hospitalized for a whole month which lead to you missing the first month of school. You never made any friends since you were in the hospital and you are still friendless to this day. You look over at Chloe and realize she was the girl you saved that day so you reckon that this is her repayment to you till you suddenly hear a zapping sound and you feel immense pain in your chest area before losing consciousness you can see Chloe with a taser in her hands and looking at you with a smile before everything goes black. You wake up tied to a bed again and as you look around you realize you're in a girls room as you can see the walls are pink and there's stuffed animals everywhere while you are looking around you hear the door open and Chloe enters wearing virtually nothing. She comes closer to the bed before slowly undressing you and once you're completely naked she slowly creeps up on you and you know you won't be getting much sleep tonight. When you wake up you are surrounded by Rose Lili and Chloe who are all smiling at each other before they all look at you and their smiles get even bigger you realize this is probably how the rest of your life is gonna be. You will never be able to escape from those 3.

11