Prologue: Where Am I?
1.9k 8 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blink, Blink

'Where the heck is this?'

It was the first thought of Arkar, when he saw an unfamiliar ceiling, after opening his eye. He felt himself lying on the soft, comfy.... bed? He tried to get up but then he noticed that his body felt quite heavy. It was then he realized his own hands which were smaller than usual like transforming into that of a child... or a baby.

'What the heck....?'

Slowly and slowly, he tried to get up again. And after a few attempts, he managed to sit. Looking at his surroundings, he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. Because what he saw was a room in the luxurious European historic style, and he, himself, in a baby cradle, which seemed to be pretty expensive.

What most surprised him was, looking at himself through the large mirror with a golden frame (Maybe it was really made of gold...?), which was hanging in front of the cradle, he found out that he was in the shape of a baby.

Soft hair which was as white as snow, beautiful and sparkling ocean-blue eyes, a skin which was so pale and delicate. The appearance is so female-like that he unconsciously touched his important (You-know-what) place.

Sigh...

'At least I am a boy...'

Then he calmly (well.. trying to be calm) started to figure out what in the world had happened to him. This morning he left home and headed to the bus gate to go to his university. He took his usual bus. He even thought he was very lucky because he got a seat on the bus. Then with his earphones, he listened to his favorite anime opening songs. (Yes, he is pretty much in love with anime, manga, webtoon, web novels, etc...)

Everything was going as usual, until he heard some people's shout in terror and a loud...

CRASH!

His vision immediately got blacked out as he felt his head bumped into something hard. His body also ached over. There was something warm flowing over is forehead. May be it was blood? He felt so much pain after that. So much that he couldn't gather this thoughts clearly. All the things he could hear were just murmurs and shouts of the people from here and there as his vision got blurry.

'Am I gonna die?'

His mind went crazier with just a single thought of it. He was only 17 years old, just going to start the second-year in his university. His life was going well. He had caring parents, a cute little sister and important friends. He was really satisfied with his life. He didn't want this life to end. It was so peaceful and great.

'I really don't wanna die.....'

He tried to stay awake as much as he could but unfortunately, he couldn't. His consciousness was fading away, slowly and slowly. Everything around him was starting to silent.

'Fu*k'

He cursed.

And he fell into an intense darkness...

____________

Now, when he opened his eyes again, he found himself like this, as a baby, a pretty delicate baby boy, with a body of a few months or maybe one year old, lying in a grand chamber.

'Did I die and reincarnate? No.... I am not a newborn to call it reincarnation.'

'So, is it body possession? Like in those webtoons and manga? I really got transported to another place after my death?'

'What about my family? My friends? Are they becoming really worried and sad, right now?'

Arkar was drowning deep in his continuous thoughts until he heard the large doors opening.

"Oh my, Young Master Lucas is awake."

A lady, wearing maid-like clothes, came towards him, with gentle brown eyes. A few girls in similar clothes also followed behind her. Once she stepped near the cradle, she looked at Arkar and...

"Good morning, Little Master. It is time to rise and shine." She said with a bright smile.

'Oh well....' Arkar thought.

'What kind of world did I really get transported into???'

39