Arrogant girl
289 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: Arrogant girl

"What kind of pie? I just heard that my nephew Chu Yang was humiliated in Xuanjian Sect, so I came to ask him for justice and take him down the mountain!"

Chu Batian let out a cold snort, revealing the power of the emperor.

"Your nephew Chu Yang?"

Hearing this, the great leaders of all the sects suddenly laughed out loud.

Everyone knows that Chu Yang was born poor and humble, and when did he became Chu Batian's nephew.

But no one exposed him at this time.

Everyone has the same idea. As for who can succeed in the end, it depends on their own abilities.

"King Chu, the Supreme Master Xuanjian sect hasn't shown up for ten years, I'm afraid it's mostly dead, but for safety's sake, if there is an accident later, you still have to hold him."

A group of suzerains got together and began to discuss countermeasures.

"Why am I?"

"Our group of old bones doesn't have the King of Chu's heroic posture. Besides, since Chu Yang is your nephew, shouldn't you stand up for him?"

"Yes! if they hit my nephew and me coming out, should be normal thing!"

King Chu felt a little aggrieved at this moment.

If he knew he wouldn't say anything, it wouldn't be a bad idea to muffle and ripe good luck?

Why do you have to pretend to be forced, and then be forced to complete it?

"I heard that a young strong man came to Xuanjian sect came, and crushed Chu Yang with a thought?"

"What, do you believe it? If there are such arrogances in the Northern Desolation, why didn't I know of it?"

"I think Ye Liuyun deliberately said it to scare people."

"Yes! This old thing is quite whimsical."

"Let's go, since we are all here, let's go... and pay a visit to the young Pride of the Heavens?"

At this time, the Xuanjian sect hall.

"Sect Master! Sect Master is not good!"

A core disciple hurriedly rushed into the hall and knelt down in front of Ye Liuyun.

"Huh? What scares you like this?"

Ye Liuyun frowned and was trimming his nails with a small sword.

He had heard that his daughter Ye Qingchan broke through last night.

And even the dark disease on her body was cured by Young Master Ling Xiao.

In this way, the relationship between the two should be going well.

In the hundred years since Ye Liuyun was the master of Xuanjian sect, he hadn't been as relaxed as now.

"Sect Master, it's not good, the strong men of Donghua Sect, Imperial Beast Sect, Tyrant Dynasty, Ancient Yin Family... are here!"

The disciple Moriyama was pale, and his eyes were dim.

Although their Profound Sword Sect was once the largest sect in this area.

But now is different. Who doesn't know that the Xuanjian Sect is declining, and it is at it's end.

The Great Sect Dynasty of the Northern Desolation joined forces, and the Xuanjian Sect was at stake!

"Is it time?"

But what made the disciple stunned, Ye Liuyun heard this, instead of a trace of worry on his face, he even grinned.

Damn it!

Sect Master, is he scared stupid?

"Good job! My Profound Sword Sect has been dormant for decades, and many people have forgotten the name of our number one sect."

Ye Liuyun stood up and glanced at the people in the hall.

"Xiao Ge, have you seen Young Master Ling Xiao?"

"Sect Master, just now a disciple passed by Si Guo Ya and saw Young Master Ling Xiao and Miss Qingchan...that..."

"That one?"

Ye Liuyun's eyes widened, but the corner of his mouth raised a smile unconsciously.

Hehe, this baby girl really didn't let me down, and took Young Master Ling Xiao so quickly.

"Congratulations, sect master, happy for getting a son-in-law!"

"Without Miss Qingchan, my Xuanjian Sect is in danger this time!"

"It's still the Sect Master who has the foresight, and he doesn't hesitate to offend Chu Yang but also to have a good relationship with Young Master Ling Xiao."

"This group of old people is afraid that they will insult themselves this time!"

Many elders opened their mouths, flattering, and there was no panic on their faces.

joke!

Who is Lord Lingxiao?

The son who has come down from the Holy Land for experience!

Based on this identity, who in the Northern Desolation dared to touch his finger?

Moreover, Sect Master Ye Liuyun also said that Young Master Ling Xiao's cultivation base is still higher than that of him, and he broke through again yesterday.

What a terrible situation they are now in, they dare not speculate.

And the group of stinky fish and shrimps that came down from the mountain only have the late stage of the Soul Sea realm cultivation base at the highest. How could they be Ling Xiao's opponent?

"Xiao Ge, you go to  the cliff and wait, wait for Young Master Ling Xiao and Miss...Uh, when they are down, invite him to the hall."

Ye Liuyun waved his hand, his eyes filled with blue light, and he walked out of the hall first, "Everyone, come with me to meet the distinguished guests?"

Yeah, this old father's sword, hasn't been out of its sheath for a long time.

Taking advantage of Young Master Ling Xiao's backing, today I must teach those who are happy because of the decline of my sect.

"it is good!"

Thinking about the cliff.

Ling Xiao let go of Ye Qingchan, looked at the blush on her face, and smiled at the corners of her mouth.

This thinking cliff is indeed a good place, many of the destiny's children have met true love or adventure here.

Poor Chu Yang, he was supposed to be the protagonist of the story, but he provokes Ling Xiao, the big villain who knows how to do it.

"My son... Is the Holy Land really like the rumor, there are countless strong people?"

Since Ye Qingchan has liked to read the ancient books in the sect library, she knows some secrets about the Holy Land

Rumor has it that even a dog there has a cultivation base that far exceeds the four Desolations.

Originally Ye Qingchan didn't believe it, but since seeing Ling Xiao, she was a little shaken.

"There are many strong people, but not everyone is strong. The descendants of the ancient clan, the holy sect, and the immortal dynasty are generally stronger, and the talents of the children of the younger generations are relatively mediocre." [1

Ling Xiao smiled faintly, in fact, it is really unnecessary for people from the Four Desolations to yearn for the Holy Land.

Here the Soul Sea Realm is a giant, and the strongest are at the level of Xuanqing, enjoying the worship of the world.

But when it comes to Holy Land...

Xuanqing Realm expert is not even a servant of the family or clan.

Why bother to trouble yourself?

To be alive is of course the most important thing to be happy!

"Then I will go to Holy Land with the son in the future..."

Ye Qingchan was obviously worried.

She found that after deciding to follow Ling Xiao, her mood had changed.

Before seeing this young man in front of him, there would be fear and resistance.

But now, she would actually want his asylum and favor.

As the daughter of Sect Master of Xuanjian sect, Ye Qingchan has a arrogant personality.

But no one can make her take the initiative to lower her head and want to rely on.

And Young Master Ling Xiao...

Among other things, just the temperament that he has in his body is very exciting!

Since ancient times, it is understandable that charming girls have loved overlords.

But the overlord... loves to stick to the bow!

Therefore, the stories of the overlord and the sweet girl are generally sad.

It is undeniable that Ye Qingchan is indeed very smart. Even now, she also understands that Ling Xiao cannot fall in love with herself.

But as long as he can follow him into the Holy Land, it is worthwhile for Ye Qingchan.

At the very least, Xuan Jianzong will definitely not be threatened again in the future.

"That has to be said later..."

Ling Xiao smiled deeply. We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

(1: In the Holy Land, the younger generation or descendants of the powerful sect, family, or clan, have low cultivation base, only when you become an Immortal will you qualified to talk)

9