A sword of Fanghua
233 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18: A sword of Fanghua

At the foot of Xuanjian sect Mountain.

At this moment, countless powerful auras fell from the sky, standing in groups at the gate of Xuanjian sect.

Ye Liuyun glanced, okay!

In this Northern Desolation and Western Frontiers, almost all the powers that have esteem name have arrived.

Especially Chu Batian of the Tyrannical Dynasty and Dongyou Dao, the master of Donghua, stood directly at the head of the crowd, faintly dominating the world.

"Hehe, I was thinking which person has such a power, it turns out that it is the king of Chu and Brother Youdao who have arrived."

Ye Liuyun's face was calm, his eyes looked at the group of people down the mountain playfully.

He was already thinking, if he let them know that there is a young man in the Xuanjian Sect who came from the holy Land, what kind of expression would they have now?

"Ok?"

Chu Batian and Dong Youdao looked at each other, and they both saw the surprise in each other's eyes.

Ye Liuyun's performance is too calm, right?

Could it be that the Great Supreme of Xuanjian Sect is not dead?

Or is this Ye Liuyun just playing

mysterious?

its not right!

This time, all the major forces in the Northern Desolation Frontier were gathered, even brought the treasures of the sect inheritance, in order to destroy the Xuanjian Sect in one fell swoop.

Even if the Supreme Master of Xuanjian sect was not dead, he would definitely not be able to defeat Chu Batian and Dong Youdao.

With only Ye Liuyun left as last defense, he is not their opponent.

This Ye Liuyun didn't hide on the mountain, opened the guardian formation, and even dared to show up here alone. Could it be that his brain was broken?

Also, if his brain is not broken, why would he offend Chu Yang this peerless talent because of an outsider?

What is valued by a sect is naturally the inheritance of Taoism. A disciple with a talented evildoer is more precious than any spiritual treasure!

"This old thing must be playing mystery! King Chu, please try his depth."

Dong Youdao secretly spread the word towards Chu Batian.

"Why don't you go?"

"Isn't Chu Yang your nephew? You, the uncle, are not active, do you want to let people watch jokes?"

There are plotting against me.

If something goes wrong, what should I do?

This made him unwilling.

Besides, he has been dealing with Ye Liuyun for so many years, how can he not know his character.

Don't look at this Sect Master of Xuanjian sect with unmatched sword intent, his mind is extremely cautious and timid.

He never does things that he is uncertain of.

When Chu Batian heard Dong Youdao's words, his old face suddenly turned red.

He regrets it!

If he Knows that these old foxes will trick him so, he wouldn't have bragged.

If you don't go up at this time, won't you be slapping yourself in the face.

"Huh! Ye Liuyun, you don't need to play mysterious here. The reason why am here today? You should be clear, right?"

Chu Batian raised his foot and took a step, the golden light bloomed all over his body, like a scorching sun, and the people below couldn't open their eyes.

The emperor's way he cultivated was already extremely overbearing. At this time, he deliberately showed off, which really caused many people to take a breath.

"This Chu Batian cultivation base has made a breakthrough again? This breath is close to the middle stage of the soul sea realm, right?"

"It's terrible, I'm afraid it won't take a few years, this land of Western Desolation will have the surname Chu?"

"I don't think it is necessary. You see Ye Liuyun looks confident, maybe he also broke through?"

"What about the breakthrough? More than 800 of us can't beat him?"

There was a burst of discussion at the foot of the mountain, but a smile appeared on Ye Liuyun's face.

This old man is still showing off as always.

But it's just right!

Originally he had a breakthrough in his cultivation base, and wanted to take advantage of these few power houses jumping happily to stand up.

And even if this Chu Batian has a strong cultivation base, he still hasn't stepped into the middle stage of the soul sea.

Ye Liuyun is now, a real mid soul sea powerhouse.

This is due to the pill that Young Master Ling Xiao gave before!

"What's the so-called? What does King Chu mean by this? Don't you come here to give gifts?"

There was a sneer at the corner of Ye Liuyun's mouth. This group of ants thought that with a few low-grade artifacts, they could provoke his Profound Sword Sect?

I'm afraid that Young Master Ling Xiao could crush them to death by moving his fingers.

"Gift?"

Chu Batian's momentum was stunned, and then he looked at Ye Liuyun somewhat inconceivably.

Is this old thing really funny?

Can't he see that they are here today to destroy his Profound Sword Sect? !

"Ye Liuyun, when you are about to die, you are still playing mysterious. To tell you the truth, I am here today to seek justice for my nephew Chu Yang!"

Although Chu Batian had a grumpy temper, he still had a bit of a brain.

He knew that the major sect masters would rob Chu Yang later, so he showed his sincerity here first, so he could gain the upper hand.

"Oh? Turns out that Chu Yang is King Chu's nephew? Then you have to thank Young Master Ling Xiao later. If it is not for his generosity, am afraid that you will collect your nephew's body today!"

Ye Liuyun smiled disdainfully, this king of Chu was really seeking his own death.

It's okay to seek relatives, but coming from home seeking revenge.

Well.

Once the son is upset, you may not be able to go down from this mountain.

"Ling Xiao? Who is Ling Xiao?"

Chu Batian thought for a long time but didn't remember that there was a young man named Ling Xiao in his mined, except that Ye Liuyun was playing tricks on him deliberately.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm so angry now, Ye Liuyun, don't talk nonsense, let me see if you have been shrinking in the Xuanjian Sect in the past few years, improving your cultivation or not!"

When the words were over, Chu Batian stepped out, and the rocks underneath him instantly broke apart.

And his figure also appeared above Ye Liuyun's head.

"seeking death!"

Chu Batian's double fists blasted out, and the golden light all over his body gathered on the fist like shadow, tearing through the space violently.

"It's the secret skill of the Chu royal family move, The Tianba Tyrant Fist!"

"Unexpectedly, this king of Chu is so old, still so violent, and used such a killer move as soon as he came up!"

Many people were shocked, looking at the golden figure, there was a deep fear in their eyes.

Tianpin martial arts! The Tianba Tyrant Fist.

In this Northern Desola  Land, this is the top method.

Not to mention Ye Liuyun, even the patron Tortoise Falcon, who is good at defense, would never dare to smash Chu Batian's fist in person.

just…

What is unexpected is that Ye Liuyun still stood calmly in place at this time.

He didn't mean to retreat at all.

He didn't even have a hint of breath overflowing from his body, but his eyes jokingly looked at the golden figure that was getting closer and closer.

"Om!"

Very suddenly.

Suddenly there was a soft groan between heaven and earth.

Immediately afterwards, a ray of blue light bloomed above everyone's heads.

In a short span of time, a cyan light giant sword about a hundred feet long appeared out of thin air, instantly smashing the void and falling towards Chu Batian.

At this moment, the world collapsed and the space oscillated.

Everyone only felt a sense of death rising from their hearts, and the sword shadow was already shocking, completely annihilating Chu Batian's small figure and the dim golden light.

"swallow."

The world suddenly became quiet.

At the foot of Xuanjianzong's mountain, smoke was everywhere.

A Baizhang gully spread from the mountain gate to the front of Dong Youdao and others.

But none of them moved.

Because at this time, there is a terrible sense of Immortality locking them!

"Who is it? Who the hell is it! When did such a powerful person appear in the Northern Desolation?!" We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone.

8