Three days
261 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21: Three days

"Oh? Qingchan, do you think this gift should be received or not?"

Ling Xiao looked at Ye Qingchan again, as if all his preferences depended on this woman.

Of course, Ling Xiao had his own reason for doing this.

In order to completely conquer a woman, first give her attention, and enough sense of security.

Make her feel you need her.

Now Ye Qingchan has shown his heart of surrender, and as long as he uses a little bit of tricks, she can be completely captured.

"Huh? The son... The son decides."

Ye Qingchan's pretty face blushed, especially when she felt the killing intent in the eyes of many saints and princesses down the mountain, there was an unexplainable sweetness in her heart.

The little girl is not talented, but fortunately it is the son's preference, can only...

"Dip, congratulations to the host for gaining Ye Qingchan's affection, and your luck value increased by 50 points."

Sure enough, this silly woman has gradually begun to be confused.

I just don't know what she will become after she awakens her memory.

That's it.

No matter what it becomes, who is a woman in this world who can escape the palm of his hand?

Ling Xiao smiled indifferently, and casually cast a wink at a good-looking female patriarch in the crowd.

"what!!"

I saw that woman's face was taken aback, and then she let out a scream, and passed out in excitement.

"You're worthless! Hurry up to wake me up!"

Beside her, an old white-haired woman suddenly became anxious, she rushed and pour a spirit pill into the woman's mouth, and the spiritual power of the pill spread into the  her body vigorously.

After all, Young Master Ling Xiao looked at you, why are you so uncharacteristic, and fall dizzy!

"What about you? Are you all visiting me too?"

Ling Xiao smiled, and it was really cool for the villain.

The beauties flirt with each other casually, and they are accurate.

If this is the Son of Destiny, he must not only pretend to be decent at all times, but also be dedicated and infatuated.

Otherwise, once you provoke peach blossoms, you will be sprayed on your skin.

What's so good about a single female protagonist? In reality, three wives and four concubines are not allowed. You have to be infatuated and single-minded as a novel reader, so to fulfill your dream in the Red Chamber.

"My son! My Xuanyuan Ancient Sect gave a magical weapon, a hammer, and I hope my son will accept it!"

"My son, my Great Fantasy Dynasty has offered a sacred talisman of the Hell fire, and I hope my son will have pity for you!"

"My son, I...

"My son... My Qianmei sect offers you the saint Feng Jiao'er, as a personal slave and maidservant for my son."

"Gan!"

Many powerful people instantly turned their heads to look at the middle-aged beautiful woman who spoke last, with contempt in their eyes.

He is too clever, many people are already regretting, why didn't they think of this?

This Young Master Ling Xiao looked like a fairy being, but at first glance you can see that he is a womanizer.

Otherwise, Ye Qingchan must be consulted on everything!

This move of Qian Meizong is truly a good one!

But to everyone's disappointment, Ling Xiao accepted all the gifts, but turned around and gave them to Ye Qingchan.

Obviously, Ye Qingchan's position in his heart is unshakable!

"Thousand Mei Sect?"

Ling Xiao looked at the girl in cool clothes beside her, with a smile on his lips.

The young girl named Feng Jiao'er in front of her was indeed extremely beautiful, and her whole body revealed a fascination.

Although her appearance is not as refined as Ye Qingchan's, but for men, it is even more tempting.

"Humph!"

Ye Qingchan stood behind Ling Xiao, her eyebrows tucking slightly, and he let out a soft snort.

Ling Xiao glanced at her with interest, then shook his head slightly.

"Qing Chan, are you unhappy?"

"How dare Qing Chan."

Ye Qingchan's face was cold, and Ling Xiao gave Ling Xiao a stern look.

Upon seeing this, Feng Jiao'er suddenly pursed her lips and chuckles, and gently moved to Ling Xiao's side, "Feng Jiao'er, will be the son's servant in the future. Whatever the son wants Jiao'er to do, Jiao'er will do."

"Oh? So obedient? Okay, then you will follow Qingchan and be her maidservant in the future."

Ling Xiao smiled indifferently, before Feng Jiao'er could react, she turned and walked towards the summit hall.

"The major sect masters came to the hall to give a comment."

"The son... the son!"

Looking at the complacency on Ye Qingchan's face, Feng Jiaoer stamped her angry feet, but in the end she followed the two of them.

"Hmph, as long as I can stay with the son, can't I still find a chance? Master said that these ancient tribes in the Holy Landvalue the inheritance of descendants most, as long as I can be pregnant with the son of the son..."

Ling Xiao naturally didn't care about Feng Jiao'er's thoughts.

How could he not see that this Qianmei Sect saint had practiced the charm technique, but this level of charm was simply not worth mentioning to Ling Xiao.

There is the Qingqiu fox tribe on the land of the Holy land.

The women of that family are naturally charming, and ordinary men will feel admiration and perplexity just by looking at them.

Compared with the fox tribe, this Feng Jiao'er couldn't even count as a fart.

"My son, that Feng Jiao'er is so beautiful, why did you let her be my maid?"

Ye Qingchan took Ling Xiao's arm, his brows were a little surprised.

Although she didn't like this enchantress very much, she also understood what the saint of Qianmei sect meant to a man.

But the look in Ling Xiao's eyes was calm from beginning to end.

This made Ye Qingchan feel more and more that the son of the Holy Land is unfathomable.

"You don't have to guess anything, now I am content with you."

Very simple love words, not even much sincere.

Even Ye Qingchan knew that this was a lie that Ling Xiao said to her, but it sounded very warm.

Although Ling Xiao is by no means a good match, it is undeniable that he satisfies all women's fantasies about Taoists.

Handsome and unparalleled, his cultivation is terrifying, his status is noble, and he also understands romance.

It's a pity, how can the villain be distracted?

"Hehe."

Ye Qingchan leaned contentedly on Ling Xiao's shoulder, seeing that Feng Jiao'er's face grew gloomy.

Xuanjian sect hall.

Ling Xiao lay halfway on the main seat in the hall, holding a glass of wine in his hand.

Ye Qingchan and Feng Jiao'er stayed separately from each other, pouring wine and tea for him from time to time.

Ling Xiao lowered his eyes and pondered. Although he didn't speak, he gave people a deep oppression.

At this time, the masters of the major forces standing under His Highness did not even dare to show up.

"Everyone, I am calling you to ask you something."

After drinking a glass of wine, Ling Xiao sat up straight again, looking at the people in the hall.

"Ah? Young Master Ling Xiao, just ask, I will tell you everything I know until you are satisfied."

"Yeah! What do you want to ask, there is no news that we don't know about this Northern Desolation!"

The lord of the powers was extremely enthusiastic, vying to show off in front of Ling Xiao.

"I will give you three days to help me find out the young Pride of the Heavens who has recently risen in the Northern Desolation suddenly."

Ling Xiao nodded and smiled, but the ice cooling in his eyes reduced the temperature of the entire hall by three points out of thin air.

Chu Yang is dead.

Where is the next Son of Destiny? We villains don’t want to be a stepping stone. 

6