CHAPTER 2: The Boring Sutra
412 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ahh " I fawned as I cleaned my face with the water to my face. There was a clay big pot in front of my hut that filled with water. 

Truth be told, my mind was like a dreaming state. Who the fuck would accept the fact that they were transmigrated into the Cultivation world which was a complete dogshit world.

" I see. More like my past memories unlocked due to Yesterday's enlightenment. " I found the absolute perfect fact that made sense.

Yesterday, I gained enlightenment from the boring Sutra that novice monks would need to learn and study. It was completely boring lecture time for the young novice monks like us. Most of the time, we chatted among ourselves and when the lecture monks came in, we would pretend that we were studying. But, Yesterday, I attained the enlightenment mysteriously. 

" Really, I have the same face except for the part where my mole existed. " I muttered as I observed my face from the reflection of water. My previous face had a mole above the mouth on the left side. Now, I didn't have it.  

" My height is not short. " I muttered as my height was around 130 centimeters and my body had some muscles from the daily chores, my age was only 8 years old. My skin tone was pale and I had an average face. 

I was wearing a brown sleeveless monk vest so I could see my arms and I was wearing brown pants without shoes. My eyes turned into the mountains which were so breathtaking scenery. 

' What should I do? ' I thought as currentl,y my goal was to control over my desires. I felt disgusting feelings toward myself when I tried to kill my own parents. It was very hard to describe, just an absolute ugly feeling. I felt like my body was someone's and my creepy desires were poking around my head.

But I felt better now, compared to three years ago. I shivered my body when I thought those times.

' Really, I am blessed with good parents. ' I muttered as I smiled. My mother stopped with her body when I was destroying the whole house. Their eyes still filled with love and I vowed myself that I would control my desire completely but I knew it was impossible. But who decided that. 

' I should read the books about ' Mundane Constitution ' and research it. ' I muttered. My past three years in the Sect were pretty busy because I was learning the Sutra and my teacher taught me about the important meditations. 

' I am not still Cultivators. ' I thought as my eyes were on the beautiful mountains as I was planning the plans for the future. 

Monks needed to learn the ' Nine Heaven Sutra ' to cultivate. Our Cultivation Techniques were extremely unique. We believed in ' Karma ' , ' Fate ' and Soul. They were our paths and Dao. We would do the good deeds to get the good deeds, We learned about ' Fate ' to peak through our paths and Dao. We learned about the Soul to guide the people. 

Only high-level Monks could learn ' Soul Cultivation Techniques '. It was really profound. We didn't fight like how Cultivators fought. We would be mages if this was MMORPG. We used Chants, Sutra, and spells to defend ourselves. Of course, we had combat Cultivation Techniques but it was not comparable compared to the other powerful Sects. 

That's why I needed to learn Sutra which was as boring as fuck. I didn't understand the meaning but I understood the power behind the Sutra's words. I already learned half of the Nine Heaven Sutra ' and the other parts were not that much difficult. 

' I also should learn some Body Cultivation Techniques ' I muttered. My past reading experience was completely not a waste at all.

" Oh, Monk Ray! " I heard someone shouted at me as I looked at that person.

" Oh, Monk Tengu "I greeted him like I folded my hands and my upper body slightly bowed at him. It was complete muscle memory. My body moved automatically as he also greeted me back the way I greeted him. 

" Could you tell me why did you come here to this place? " I told him in a polite tone as I looked at him. 

He had gray skin with a horn in the middle of his forehead and his height was around 140 centimeters with a wide and big body. He had a sharp tooth and his eyes color was scarlet. He looked like a monster and he was a true ' Demon '. Even though, Human race had bad blood with demons. This was one of the reasons why this Sect was not looking good in the eyes of other Sects. 

He wore a brown sleeveless vest and brown pants like me. He was only five years old but he looked like an adult. Demons grew up very fast and they also had a longer life span compared to the Human.

" Let's drop honorifics. I have some news for you. Monk Ray " He said with a deep tone. He looked surrounding and he whispered my ears.

" I heard that the trader is coming. So the other novice monks are secretly funding money to buy that " Tengu whispered in my ears.

" How much Monk Ray wishes to fund? " He said as he looked at me.

" No. I will pass. I am human so I am not that much active yet. " I declined him as he nodded.

" Then, Have a nice day, Monk Ray. " Tengu folded his hands as slightly bowed. I also greeted him back.

" May the path will show your way. " I greeted him back.

' Yep, he came here to sell the porn. ' I said as a smile formed on my face.

----

Should I change MC's Western name into a Chinese name? 

14