Masked Creature (2)
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asher felt his anxiety exponentially burst, overshadowing any dread he felt from this grueling fight. The immense pain swirling throughout his entire body couldn't compare to the worry overseeing the pink little girl standing in front of him.

Even the red masked creature stopped walking as its beating red eyes glowered down on the little girl. The air seemed to plummet to a freezing temperature while time seemingly stood still.

Against this behemoth of a creature, the little girl felt like she was staring up at a giant red demon from the pits of hell. Her petite body was continually shivering as fear was wracking every fiber of being.

The reasonable instinct should've been to follow Asher's instruction and safely hide away. 

But she really couldn't leave Asher to throw his life away from her. When she watched Asher violently smack into the wall and puke blood, her lithe body sprang into action.

She had no power at all to fight with, nor did she have any special battle items that could overturn the situation. And she also knows the masked creature could end up killing them both.

But the little girl just couldn't let go of the warm safety Asher provided with her body and how's he getting smacked around for her.

Tears were pooling in the corner of her eyes, but surprisingly enough, the little girl gave the masked creature the fiercest glare she could possibly muster up.

"It's me you want, you monster! Leave Mr.Asher alone!"

The masked creature didn't react to the little girl's words at all. It silently stared at her for another long, drawn-out second.

The silence was deafening and suffocating.

And right when the little girl thought the masked creature wasn't going to do anything, her body went completely rigid. The imminent threat of death crushed her mind as the masked creature's claw pierced right towards her head!

Before the brutal inevitable could happen, Asher's eyes burst with a tsunami of surging Ghost Lightning!

Under the threat of the little girl potentially dying while he couldn't do anything, it was like a bomb exploded in Asher's Aura Sense.

All at once, he felt like he reached a greater understanding of his Ghost Lightning. The speed of true Lightning it's what he needed right now. Instead of forcefully controlling his Ghost Lightning, Asher let his entire being flow with Ghost Lightning energy.

He realized in this short instance that he shouldn't force anything but instead become one with his Ghost Lightning.

It was a rudimentary understanding of his Magical Power, but right then, Asher felt a huge pop ring in his mind. All at once, Asher felt his Ghost Lightning powers grow, and his speed exponentially increase!

Ignoring all of the flaring pain in his body, Asher moved at insane speed and flung his axe straight at the masked creature's claw.

'Bang!'

Tiny sparks of Ghost Lighting sprayed wildly into the wind as Asher's axe stopped the creature's claw and bounced off it, shooting up into the air.

The little girl nearly fell over from how sudden that attack was. All her eyes could see was a faint blue glow.

The masked creature stopped entirely from Asher's sudden axe attack. Jolts of intense electricity chaotically roam through its body, bringing upon a searing pain that Asher couldn't possibly muster up before.

With the masked creature temporarily stunned, Asher forcefully moved his body again.

And to his slight surprise, Asher found his bodily speed has significantly increased!  He was akin to a blue Lightning blur as he jumped high in the air to catch his blue axe and had then swung it down at the masked creature.

Asher was at least several feet above the creature, and at his height, he would savagely tear his axe right onto its head.

But right then, the masked creature shockingly moved even as Ghost Lightning raged in its body. It thrust its machete up towards Asher, unleashing its maximum Magical aura.

This time, Asher only felt a mild pressure against the masked creature's full power.

At the split second before the masked creature's machete tore into Asher's chest, he had thrust his left palm out to catch its bloody blade!

'Chi!

Blood sprayed wildly from Asher's palm, and arm as the creature's Magical Power violently tore through him. But Asher kept a firm grip on the machete, forcefully dropped to the ground, and burst forth his Ghost Lightning energy into the blade!

The Magical Power tearing up Asher's left arm got overpowered by his new surge of Ghost Lightning energy and was quickly vaporized.

On the creature's machete, Asher's Ghost Lightning energy flickered as it traveled through it and into the creature's massive body. Even more searing Lightning wreaked havoc in the masked creature's body, utterly stunning it once again.

Taking his chance, Asher threw his axe again, but this time, a Ghost Lightning tether connected at its base and to his palm.

Asher's axe soared right into the masked creature's mask, piercing one of its red glow eyes, causing blood to spray out of it like a terrifying geyser. Ghost Lightning crazily poured into the masked creature's head, unleashing a tremendous pain like no other.

But surprisingly enough, the masked creature didn't immediately die from having powerful Ghost Lightning raged inside its head.

It had an extremely high vitality as it shot its other blood-red claw towards Asher's head. The masked creature still hasn't made any lick of noise, but under the threat of near-death, it erupted with all of its Magical Power!

A chilling red glow flickered around the masked creature's claw as it exuded a terrifying aura of death.

Asher wasn't caught off guard by the sudden attack. He let go of the creature's machete, and it fell to the ground as the creature couldn't focus on holding it.

And without stopping, Asher directly caught the masked creature's claw with his bare hands!

'Chi!'

Now, both of Asher's palms and arms burst into horrific blood. The masked creature's explosive full power wasn't anything Asher could so lightly take.

Numerous bones in his arms cracked into pieces, nearly rendering them useless. The pain almost made Asher pass out right then and there.

However, Asher kept every fiber of his being up even as his body was brutally breaking down. He could only rest once this creature was dead!

In a last desperate attempt, Asher kept his hands locked on the masked creature's claw in an unbreakable iron grip. He had then sent all of his Spirit Aura and Ghost Lightning energy into the masked creature through its claw!

'Chi!

Ghost Lightning blasted out of the masked creature's body as Asher continually overloaded it with his energy. Blood continued to pool out of Asher's arms, dying his entire shirt in its chilling crimson liquid.

Asher was sure his arms might completely snap if he kept on holding the masked creature's claw. But he didn't care and kept on pouring every single bit of his power into the masked creature.

After several grueling seconds Asher had finally run out of energy.

With his reserves drained, Asher's arms dangled to his sides, letting go of the iron grip he had the masked creature's claw.

Everything became dead silent.

Asher became motionless, the masked creature stayed completely rigid like a statue, and the little girl was too bewildered to move.

Sizzling smoke from Asher's Ghost Lightning steamed out of the masked creature's body while it remained still.

After what seemed like minutes, two seconds slowly passed.

And finally, the masked creature slowly collapsed backward.

Its massive body hit the pavement with a loud thud and laid like a dead fish on the sidewalk. After another suffocating second, the masked creature had then dissolved in some kind of red liquidity substance.

The red liquid substance melted into the ground, leaving Asher's blue axe behind on the sidewalk. With zero energy, the Ghost Lightning tether on the axe had vanished.

Once the masked creature had disappeared entirely, Asher immediately collapsed to his knees. He puked out huge blotches of blood, feeling absolute hell tear through his body.

'Ding!'

Suddenly, then, a loud ping went off in Asher's body. Two streams of energy pool into Asher's body, giving him a wave of refreshment.

But not even that wave of refreshment could starve of the brutal pain wracking Asher's entire body.

At this point, Asher couldn't move his arms anymore. Hell, he could barely feel them. He was almost positive that his arms were utterly broken.

But surprisingly, despite the hell he was undergoing, Asher felt like it was all worth it. He wasn't entirely sure what happened, but Asher knew he had touched upon a higher boundary in his Ghost Lightning from that fight.

And if he hadn't achieved that split-second enlightenment, Asher was sure he and the little girl would've died. Speaking of the little girl, Asher sensed her kneeling at his side.

"Mr.Asher!! You-you….uuuu…."

Asher turned over to look at the kneeling little girl and saw that her face had streams of tears pouring down at it.

She thought Asher was about to die in his horrific injured state. And it would be all her fault! At least that's what she told herself in her mind.

However, Asher didn't look mad, upset, or in pain. He still gave the little girl a calming smile that sent tingles down the little girl's spines.

Asher simply said, "I….I told you I would protect you….right?"

A multitude of emotions chaotically exploded in the little girl's mind. But, at the front most, she wanted to treat Asher right now. And it was then a flash brightly sparked in her violet eyes.

"Ah-Ah! Wait, Mr.Asher, I have something in my pocket for you!" The little girl became frantic as she scrambled her little hands into the pockets of her dress.

But right then, a shadow silently passed over both of them.

Asher's eyes widened as a tall figure appeared like a ghost behind the little girl. It was a tall, imposing man dressed in a clean black suit and wore dark blue shades.

The blue shade man only spared Asher a single glance before picking up the little girl, who was utterly clueless at that man's arrival.

From getting suddenly picked up, the little girl went utterly rigid. But not even a second later, she started to become frantic within the mysterious man's arms.

"Ah!! No!! I don't want to go home! Mr.Asher-"

The little girl couldn't finish her sentence as the mysterious man's hand glowed a hypnotic blue color, and he hovered it over her head.

The little girl had then instantly passed out without any more resistance.

The mysterious man looked at Asher once more, his gaze seemingly being entirely indifferent. "Your services will be rewarded one day in the future. And the other one watching will treat your wounds."

Before Asher could think of responding, a gust of wind breezed by his face.

Asher blinked his eyes, and that mysterious man and the little girl had vanished. He wanted to contemplate just what was that, but he felt another gust of wind swish to his left.

Turning his head over, Asher's eyes widened a bit. Elsa was the one who had appeared, and she was kneeling down to his level.

3