Chapter 2: The end of the Silver Light Pirates
196 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        "Hahaha!"

  "Great harvest!"

  "Come on. Drink!"

  "I'll do it first, you do when you are free. Haha!"

  On the calm sea, two boats moved forward slowly one after another.

  A banquet is being held on the "Windbreaker". The people of the "Silver Light Pirates Group" who have just been victorious are bringing the food and drinks from the merchant ship over to have a drink on the deck!

  Drinking in a big jug, eating meat in big bites, sharing a lot of money,

  After the hearty battle, eating and drinking is the happiest time for the pirates!

  Of course, there are Berries in their pockets and all kinds of gold and silver jewelry too...

  And apart from these 'private' trophies, this time they made a big loot- This merchant ship was full of arms!

  This kind of "hard currency" will not be sold in any country in this war-torn world. After the captain promised to sell the goods, 3-2-4-1 was divided.

  The captain gets 30%, the bald battle captain gets 20%, the others get 40%, and Battle captain Roman gets 10%.

  In fact, it should have been divided into 3-2-3-2, but the young Captain Roman said that he would only take 10%, and the remaining one would be given to everyone. But in return-

  Killing children and assaulting women is not allowed.

  Seeing that share and his strong strength, all the pirates can only nod their heads and execute the request of Captain Roman who was with 'weird habits'. After all, with the captain's acquiescence, even the bald battle captain can only comply.

  In short, the boy named Roman looks out of tune with ordinary pirates, and has many 'quirks' that they never heard before.

  For example: brush your teeth and wash your face every day;

  For example: keep exercising whenever you have free time;

  For example: all savings are used to buy high-end ingredients;

  For example: you must wait for someone else to do it before you fight back.

  Therefore, when everyone gathered in a small circle to brag and drink, the boy named Roman sat alone on the side of the ship, drinking.  

Eternal Calendar 1520-

  Roman was a little surprised, before he knew it, he had been in this world for three years.

  Yes, Roman is a transverser.

  However, it sucks. I don’t know if the Space-Time Administration department had something wrong. Roman who has traveled to the world of One Piece is not only an unknown person, but he doesn’t even have a standard cheat! Don't talk about the system, he have never even seen the devil fruit that all transverser eat.

  At the same time, as Roman who has a'documentary' in his body, apart from continuing to do the hopeless work of pirates, he has no chance to join the marines and learning Rokushiki(six styles) or three-types of haki.

  The future is gloomy.

  Thinking of the devil fruit, Roman subconsciously glanced at the captain's direction, just facing the middle-aged man sitting on the main seat.

  For a moment,

  The young teen and the middle-aged captain. The eyes of the two collided in the air!

  Then they turned away casually.

  Devil fruit, Roman sighed in his heart.

  Rumor has it that it is a treasure worth 100 million Berries!

  But it itself is simply priceless. Because for many forces, 100 million Berries are nothing but a 'small sum', but a devil fruit can make a core member greatly increase their combat power...

  Whether it is turned into combat effectiveness, or sold into money, for the 'Silver Light Pirates', it is a huge temptation!

  So, after the middle-aged captain casually placed it in a box, there was an inexplicable and strange atmosphere between the three leaders of this pirate group, .

  Perhaps, at this time, the captain would directly chose to eat the-

  'Huh?!'

  With a sudden sense of dizziness, Roman's arm suddenly lost its strength, and the cup fell weakly on the deck.

  Clang!

  The sound of the metal cup falling down seemed to be a signal. As Roman leaned back on the side of the ship, the pirates who were still celebrating in the ship immediately fell one by one!

  Bam Bam Bam.

  After a intensive sound of falling to the ground, the "Windbreaker", which was still in full swing just now, instantly became silent, and everyone fell to the ground, as if they were asleep...

  No, they are dead!

  The pupils in the bewildered eyes began to dilate, the dirty blood slowly flowing out of the corners of the mouths, and the chest stopped heaving...

  The end of the 'Silver Light Pirate Group' had come quietly.

  But one person still remained.

  Sitting on the captain's sea, the middle-aged captain with the wine glass in his hand!

  "Humph,"

  The gloomy middle-aged captain stood up with a cold snort and put his palm on the stabbing sword at his waist.

  "Get up, stop pretending."

  Following the captain's words, two figures stood up in the 'corpse pile'- Roman, and the bald combat captain!

  "Why bother, Captain?"

  Roman said quietly,

  "Isn't it good to eat the devil fruit directly?"

  "It can not only greatly increase the combat effectiveness, but also lead the pirate brothers to make a fortune—"

  Roman looked at the cold face of the middle-aged captain, his eyes mixed with regret and disappointment.

  In all fairness, his captain is already considered 'not bad' among the pirates. Smart, capable, not stingy, not convulsive...

  As a traverser, Roman, who has no cheats and knows nothing about sailing, feels that staying in the 'Silver Light Pirates' is also a good choice. At least he can exercise 'peacefully' and improve his strength...

  "It seems that I overestimated you, Captain."

  Picking up the sailor's knife and shield from the deck, Roman poses to face the middle-aged captain. The significance is self-evident!

  "Roman, let's deal with him together!"

  The bald burly man on the other side held an axe and moved his feet towards Roman while cautiously guarding from the middle-aged captain.

  It is a very wise choice for the weak to unite, the frail two parties first unite and kill the strong one, so-

  "Alright."

  Roman answered without hesitation, and then:

  Swoom!

  As soon as the bald-headed man entered the two-meter radius of Roman, he suddenly turned around, and the huge axe in his hand slashed towards Roman with a stern sound! It's an assault with every effort!

  "Captain, do it—"

  Clang!

  However, at the moment when the brawny bald man suddenly launched an attack, Roman also turned his shield up to block! While blocking his attack, he let the opponent's axe slide to the side with a string of sparks.

  Then the knife in the other hand flashed.

  Puff!

  A huge bald head flew into the air.

  Bam.

  Retreating to the side, letting go of the headless corpse that fell, Roman turned his head to look at the middle-aged captain standing in place.

  "Why didn't you take the opportunity to attack?"

  Facing the silent middle-aged captain, Roman shook his head on his own.

  "It seems that you don't even want to keep him alive even if he was still loyal to you until he died."

  However, the middle-aged captain on the opposite side was still indifferent.

  "Come on, Captain!"

  It's useless to talk about it. A pirate. Isn't it a person that deals with problems by comparing whose fist is more powerful?

  With the shield in front and the sailor's knife hidden behind, Roman took a stance and strode towards his immediate boss! The opponent is extremely fast and agile. If you want to win, you must limit his space for action.

  Step. Step. Step.

  Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!  

  The last two of the Silver Light Pirates are engaged in a desperate fight on the'Wavebreaker' full of corpses! One side wanders at high speed, his sword in his hand is like a storm; the other side fights steadily, and the shield is responsible for blocking the long sword waiting for an opportunity!

  Although it seemed that Roman was being crushed and beaten and several deep wounds appeared on his body, but there is no trace of panic in his eyes. After all, the middle-aged captain’s high-speed sword is very physically exhausting, and he usually needs to wait for others to cooperate with him, as long as the other party shows fatigue...

  Do you want to wait for me to show fatigue?

  Naive.

  After another stab was blocked by Roman's shield, the middle-aged man took a deep breath while moving at high speed, and then:

  Cut!

  The stabbing sword in his hand suddenly burst into a brilliant brilliance, slashing fiercely! Like a Silver Moon venting to the ground, like the thunder destroying whatever is in front of it! The heavy shield in Roman's hand was split into two halves like a hot knife cutting butter.

  Cutting the iron!

  A sword broke through Roman's proud defense, the stabbing sword in the hand of the middle-aged captain quickly retracted and then rushed towards Roman's throat at high speed without hesitation! In his opinion, Roman, who had lost his shield, would last only a moment in front of his swordsmanship.

  Splash!

  Blood splashed!

  His expression changed!

  The blood is Roman's blood, but the frightened expression is on the face of the middle-aged captain.

  At the moment when the shield was broken, Roman directly raised his left hand to face the middle-aged captain's stabbing sword! Of course he couldn't perform the difficult operation of 'empty-handedly grabbing a blade'. But based on Roman's understanding of the middle-aged captain, the opponent will definitely aim his throat with his next sword, so:

  Use your own hand to stop the blade!

  There is no problem at all.

  The middle-aged captain's stabbing sword pierced Roman's palm, and then followed his arm all the way up, breaking out from his elbow. It looked like Roman had grown a silver 'blade' from his arm!

  After being hit hard by this, even if he had been fighting for a long time, Roman's face trembled in pain. But he was still conscious and knew his situation, and the five fingers of his left hand had been closed without hesitation and grabbed the hilt of the stabbing sword! At the same time, his right hand slashed out.

  Ksshk!

  In the splash of blood, the organs flowing out of the lower abdomen were mixed.

  Indeed, as the middle-aged captain imagined, the victory or defeat was in an instant!

  It's just the opposite of what he imagined.

  "You lose."

  Roman, whose left hand was completely pierced by a stabbing sword, walked slowly towards the middle-aged man who was half-kneeling while holding his stomach.

  "Actually, the moment I saw the devil fruit, I was also moved by it."

  "But, I still hope that you can come up with a 'fair' distribution plan, Captain."

  But things backfired.

  "Cough."

  "That's 100 million Berries!"

  The middle-aged captain, who was kneeling on the ground, spoke in pain.

  "With this money, you can buy a family business in any country and become a nobleman! Who wants to live and die on this sea?!"

  The middle-aged man gritted his teeth, but had to face reality.

  "Roman, I lost."

  "The fruit is for you, right in the captain's room—"

  He covered the wound on his stomach with one hand, and blood kept coming out of his fingers. What com goes by at the same time is his dignity.

  "Let me go, I can't threaten you anymore..."

  "I don't want this, but I still have a mother, a wife, and a five-year-old daughter who stay in my hometown..."

  "I don't want them to lose their son, husband and father... I just want to work hard for them to have a family business that can lead a happy life..."

  Under the confession of the middle-aged man, Roman who walked in front of him put down the sailor knife in his hand and sighed.

  Even after several years of rolling in the pirate hole, the concept of the previous life still affects him.

  "Thank you! Thank you!"

  The middle-aged man bowed his head like in repentance, but his eyes flashed with a fierce light!

  When the wrist was turned, a hidden blade popped out silently, and then:

  "Die!!"

  Sphhht!!

  The two figures suddenly overlapped, and as a sharp blade pierced the flesh and blood, the expression of the middle-aged captain slowly changed from hideous to stunned.

  "Captain-"

  Roman who pierced the opponent with a knife whispered in the opponent's ear.

  "Your hometown was razed to the ground by yourself ten years ago. What other wives, children and mothers are there?"

  Shunnn!

  The sailor's knife pulled out and took away the life and soul of the middle-aged captain. He fell backwards in a pool of blood, and the cocked hat representing his authority rolled aside.

  Only an ordinary middle-aged man was left.

  "This is the pirate,"

  The only victor looked around the empty place in a daze. Although the scum lying on the ground burned, killed and looted, but at the same time they were fighting together and laughing together...

  "It's just a pirate."

  The boy turned and walked towards the captain's room, taking over the fruit of victory obtained by blood!

 

 

4