Chapter 7
813 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We soon departed and waved goodbye to Tazuna and the others. I was waiting for them by the bridge since I didn't want to say anything at all.

Soon enough, Kakashi already came back with the 3 kids. Naruto had a goofy smile, Sasuke had his cool expression, and Sakura was staring at Sasuke as usual.

I could only sigh at this, a leaf shinobi should not be fawning over a boy but should be fawning over training.

With that thought, I pulled out a kunai and threw it at Sakura.

It missed her face by an inch since Naruto was able to react just in time or else Sakura's face would've been pierced by a kunai.

"What was that for?" asked Sakura.

"A shinobi should not be fawning over someone. Pay attention, anyone could attack at any moment. If they did, you would die since you're so busy staring at SaSGaY over here." I said.

"Don't call him Sasgay!" exclaimed Sakura.

It seems my words didn't affect her at all, she only heard the Sasgay part.

"Well, you said it too." I replied.

I look over at Sasuke and he was glaring at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and ran towards Kakashi.

"Your team is quite interesting. a jinchuriki, an uchiha, and a medical ninja." I said.

"How do you-"

"I saw it during the fight so don't worry, I didn't sneak into the leaf or anything." I said.

In fact, I actually know everything about you too Kakashi, even what's under your mask since I've finished the anime but I couldn't say that. Sigh, Sakura had a lot of wasted potential, might as well help her a bit.

"Kakashi, you should train Sakura harder." I said.

He gave me a look, "Why is that?" 

"Because she has potential, she was able to beat up the bandits with few bruises despite only focusing on Sasuke." I replied.

This was true, I don't think she had much battle experience and only focused on Sasuke...perhaps she was so focused on Sasuke that she was even able to copy his moves? ...most likely not right? ...yep it's definitely possible.

"I see, that's true. Naruto and Sasuke's level is far above her, I guess it's worth a try." said Kakashi.

I was surprised he talked this much, probably because he said I was similar to to Itachi and Shisui in some ways.

After all, we do have the same last name and blood running in us.

"That's good then, though Naruto should take things a bit more seriously and Sasuke should relax on trying to be cool." I said.

Kakashi chuckled, "Definitely, are you going to join Konoha or go somewhere else?"

"I don't really have a choice, I have to join Konoha since I promised protection to Zabuza and Haku." I replied.

"And how are you going to persuade the hokage?"

"That's my secret."

I do have the Sharingan on me but, I wasn't going to show him that. I was only going to threa- I mean suggest some things I thought with a chuckle.

...

When we arrived back in Konoha, I couldn't help but admire it.

It looked far better in real life than it was in the anime despite it's run down buildings. 

Following behind Kakashi, we entered the hokage's office.

"Hokage-samae." said Kakashi bowing.

I looked at Sarutobi, he was old but that didn't mean he wasn't strong. 

"And who's that?" asked Sarutobi.

"I'm Mira." I replied.

"She's the shinobi I provided in my report." said Kakashi.

"I see, so you're the shinobi who wishes to join us, naturally we'd accept, but why should we?" asked Sarutobi.

Tension filled the air as he also released some killing intent, but I was unfazed by it.

"I'll tell you, but Kakashi and the 4 others in this room needs to leave." I said.

Sarutobi gave me a surprised look since he didn't expect me to detect them, he gave a nod to Kakashi and signaled for the 4 others to leave.

Kakashi walked out of the room as the 2 left, "Didn't I see all 4 must leave? Why is there still 2 left?" I pointed to the exact positions of where they were in the roof.

"Leave." said Sarutobi in a stern voice.

The 2 presences disappeared and now it was just us both.

"Let's introduce each other again, I'm Hiruzen Sarutobi also known as the hokage or Lord Third." said the old man.

"I'm Mira and I'm just a shinobi who would like to join the leaf." I said.

"And why should I accept you?" asked the old man.

"You don't necessarily have to accept me, it's just that you'll miss out a lot of things." I said.

"Like what?" asked Sarutobi.

I threw him a scroll, when he read it, his eyes widened in shock.

I would be shocked too, after all the scroll contained information about the Kyuubi attack along with some of the schemes Danzo has been plotting.

Then suddenly, killing intent was targeted towards me, "Where did you get this?"

"A shinobi has their own secrets, I have much more but it'll all go to waste if you don't accept me." I replied.

His killing intent dissipated as he thought in frustration.

"Fine, welcome to Konoha." said Sarutobi.

"But before that, I want the protection of these 2." I said.

It was a picture of Zabuza and Haku.

"Why is that?" asked Sarutobi.

"Don't need to ask why, just accept if you want more information about the darkest parts of Konoha." I said.

"You're asking for too much." said Sarutobi releasing killing intent.

"I'd say it's quite fair, after all I'm giving you information nobody has." I replied.

"Tsch, fine. I'll tell the ANBU and the people who manage the Bingo book."

"And welcome to Konoha." said Sarutobi.

Yet there wasn't a hint of welcoming in his face or expression.

"Thanks old man, as a gift, here you go." I said throwing him the newest Icha Icha series written by Jiraiya.

I saw him look at it and instantly stuffed it in his drawer.

I laughed at the sight and body flickered out of room.

Now then, I needed to find Kakashi really quick...

By the time I found him, he was reading his book and leaning against the railing.

"Mira." said Kakashi.

"Yo Kakashi!" I said appearing behind the tree.

"What do you want?" asked Kakashi.

"Well, I just got accepted and I don't have a place to say. I need help finding an inn plus I don't even have money." I said.

Kakashi sighed and threw me a pair of keys.

"Down the road, to the right. A vacant apartment is already there." said Kakashi.

"You really are prepared, thanks and bye!~" I said.

Well, I can finally sleep in a real bed and not in a bed made of bamboo sticks.

My back was sore for days...

24