Escape
1.8k 7 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing I saw after regaining my vision were iron bars.

Yes, Nemesis had put me in a Marina base, in a cell!

Seriously?

Suddenly a wave of knowledge hit me, the knowledge on how to use my powers entered my mind with a couple memories.

I was in the body of Kyoko Kirigiri, I had a black collared blazer jacket with eight white buttons over a black coat and a zipped up long-sleeved white blouse. And also a black skirt and black thigh high socks with tailor gloves on. It was basically Kyoka Kirigiri's outfit from the anime.

My name was Suzuki D. Vierra, I was 16. I was captured by marines trying to find a treasure even though I don't remember anything doing that. It was year 1522, May 5th, the date Luffy set sail. Seriously, made me begin traveling the same time as him.

Now it was time to do a note in my head,

My name was Suzuki D. Vierra, 16 years old. It was May 5th, 1522.

It was time test my abilities using the knowledge Nemesis gave me, I imagine my hand hardening and punched the bar. Surprisingly, it felt soft. That goddess must've made me overpowered or something. I received a few stares from other prisoners.

"I'm not going to release you guys you know? You don't need to stare at me like that, I only came for something belonged to me." I said.

"Little girl, you really think you can escape?"

"F**k you!"

"I'll kill you one day!"

"Nuisances." I said out loud enough for them to hear.

"What's going on here?!" yelled a marina coming through the door.

An exit! Immediately I strengthened my will and the guard among with several prisoners passed out. I walked over and took a key the marine had, truly the knowledge Nemesis gave me was too useful, it was like I didn't even need to train.

I dragged the marine to my old cell and laid him there. Atleast I was kind enough to put him there and not leave him out in the open. After leaving him there, I decided to leave. There were different hallways leading to different areas.

Though there was something pulling me as if it wanted me find it. I started heading towards the feeling when suddenly a guard appeared. What was lucky for me was that he came from where the feeling was so I knew he checked on it, he looked like the clumsy guy so it was probably left unlocked.

What was unlucky for me was that he was able to contact security and let them know that a prisoner had escape but what was worse was that he mentioned the name Akainu. Seriously, what was that guy who killed Ace doing here at this Marine base? I jumped and hit his neck making him pass out, thank god I learned martial arts when I was young.

Soon, the alarm started ringing and I made a dash towards the direction of the thing that was pulling me. I wasn't short or tall, I was average so when the guards tried stopping me I ran past, around, and slid under them. I was about 5'7 so I was pretty quick and nimble. These marines were terrible, I wonder if they actually trained them. I couldn't say much since I was forced by my parents to train but my movements were stiff since I wasn't used to this body yet.

I arrived at the big thing which looked like a vault. Suddenly I felt something hot trying to attack me, I was fast enough and ducked so it wouldn't hit me. I turned around and saw Akainu, this is really bad. I looked back at the vault and there was a hole that was big enough for me to fit through and there it was, a black sheath and a katana. The feeling was disappearing because of how close I was.

"Who are you?" asked Akainu with deep voice.

You know what, might as well make my debut.

"I'm Suzuki D. Vierra, the person who's going to stand on top of the world." I said with a smile.

Surprisingly enough, he didn't laugh. Taking my chance here, I faked an run to go past him but instead turned around and leaped through the hole. He stood there a bit irritated on how I was able to escape him.

"Too slow, remember my name. Suzuki D. Vierra, the person who'll stand on top of the world." I said sticking my tongue at him.

I turned my attention back to the katana, lifting it, and unsheathing it. I expected it to cripple my arm but surprisingly it didn't. I guess this really was made for me, suddenly I heard a loud bang. Akainu had broken down the vault,

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Put that katana down and maybe I'll let you live." said Akainu.

He won't let me live either way, was he this stupid he had to resort to this?

"Nah, this baby here is mine." I said running toward the other side of the vault.

I knew he couldn't do his lava punch here since it'll burn the rest of the treasure. I cut out a door enough to fit me through on the other side and make my escape. I was now in the back of the ship, using my katana to cut through. I had made it to the back and near the railing.

The sea truly was wide, there was a small ship with a green haired guy and a person wearing a straw hat. I knew who they were and smiled. Looking back, I realized this wasn't a base but a marine ship. It was the size of a whole YACHT back in the modern world. Akainu started coming at me snapping me out of my trance.

I attached the katana to my waist and added armament haki to foot. I jumped towards the ship and stuck my tongue out to Akainu once again. Surprisingly, I landed but almost tilted the mini ship.

""Who're you?"' asked the green hair guy and straw hat.

"I'm Suzuki D. Vierra, the person who'll stand on top of the world." I said.

Fixing my purple eyes on both of them, letting my lavender hair flow with wind.

Looking back, the marine ship had given up.

"Now then, introduce yourselves."

50