Whitebeard
1k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, to what honor do I have to meet with an emperor." I asked.

Currently, I was standing across from Whitebeard as he was sitting on his chair.

He sure is tall, a few times of me, what did this guy eat?

I needed to know since I wanted to grow too, it wasn't fair.

Guess I'll ask later. 

"I think you already know, you're one of the fastest growing pirates in this generation." replied Whitebeard.

Was he talking about the Worst Generation? I don't think it was even mentioned yet.

"I guess so, you have doubts about my skills?" I asked.

"Haha! I'm just surprised it's a girl, though I do have some doubts." replied Whitebeard.

This guy's challenging me? 

"Well, you don't happen to want to test my abilities do you?" I asked.

The pressure was increasing and his crew was getting in their stances.

"Stand down, this is a conversation between me and her." said Whitebeard.

His crew backed down and sat but they were still on guard.

I guess they really do care about their captain or dad.

"Well, if you really want to test my abilities, shall we have a clash?" I asked.

The pressure yet increased once again, little cracks on the ship was starting to form. 

"Sure, let's talk again. That is if you survive." said Whitebeard.

The pressure was reaching it's peak. 

We both pulled out our weapons, his naginata and my katana clashed. 

Sparks were appearing in the air but our katana's never touched.

I guess he has Conqueror Haki too, at least his illness isn't as bad as it is in the future. Right now, he can still use Conqueror's Haki at will. 

The clouds were split apart, thunder was heard, and the waves were getting bigger. 

"Not bad." said Whitebeard.

"I could say the same to you." I replied.

Well, now I know I could take a hit from an emperor. But dang, without my Armament Haki, my arm would've broke from the weight of his naginata.

"Now I know all that talk about you wasn't just random talks." said Whitebeard.

"Seriously? Look at you, all those things attached to you and yet you still decide to clash with me." I said shaking my head.

This guy is crazy, what if he suddenly dropped dead. His crew would hunt me even in my afterlife. 

"Haha! I still have a long way till I die, I'm the strongest man in the world for a reason." said Whitebeard.

"If I'm able to clash with you, does that make me the strongest woman in the world?" I asked.

"No, you still have to beat me." said a feminine voice.

There's females in his crew"

"Whitey Bay, I don't want my ship to get wrecked." said Whitebeard with a slight chuckle. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

I don't remember her being in the anime, but she does look familiar.

"I am Whitey Bay, also known as Ice Witch." said Bay. 

Now I remember, she was one of the New World pirate captains. 

"Nice to meet you Whitey Bay, I'm Suzuki D. Vierra. Please call me Vierra." I said.

"Same to you, call me Bay though." replied Bay.

She's kind of cute, but she's probably twice my age despite that young look.

Can't ever trust appearances in one piece, Robin looked like she was 19 but she's 30. Crazy.

"Well then, let's have a feast! A feast after a little spar is refreshing after all, I'm pretty sure you're hungry too." said Whitebeard.

"I'll take you up on the offer then, I am a bit hungry." I said.

In an instant, the entire crew got into a joyful mood.

Well, food is great. I wouldn't blame it on them.

"It's a bit disappointing you declined to join our crew, you're funny and strong." said Marco.

"Oh, pineapple? I'll take the funny but strong? Nope." I replied.

After all I wasn't just strong, I was literally overpowered. 

The afternoon started with an entire buffet, you can't even call this a feast. There were a variety of foods everywhere, back in the modern world. There wasn't even this much food in a family party, well I'm not complaining. 

Talks and funny comments were made while we ate, I was genuinely having a good time.

"Vierra, you sure eat like a man." said Marco.

Maybe not.

"Shut up, you look like a pineapple. Go stick yourself on a tree." I replied as I continued to eat my meat.

""OHHHHHH"" said the crew.

"She got you there."

"You're not coming back from that."

"Marco gets his pride severely damaged by a little girl." 

"I'm not a little girl, I'm 17." I replied.

""EH?"" said the crew.

"What's with the confused faces?" I asked.

"We thought you were about 13." said Marco.

An invisible tick appeared on my forehead.

"Why're you still here? Didn't I tell you to go hang on a tree?" I asked.

"You sure say some comments that could damage his pride." said Bay.

"It's all jokes though." I replied.

"Not to him." said Kingdew.

He pointed to where Marco was and he was currently sulking.

A heavy rainstorms was above his head.

Everybody burst out laughing, this sure is going to be an event to remember.

Clashing with Whitebeard, meeting his crew, and bullying Marco.

This was something the introvert me would've never thought would happen, I had to thank Nemesis for that.

Though didn't she make me too op? I swore she gave me like a strength or skill boost but I shrugged it off.


"She almost got me there, phew!" said a certain goddess.


The morning came and I woke up, I'd say it was about 7am currently. 

"You're awake already despite the partying we did?" asked Whitebeard.

"Well, I was never one to wake up late. You're pretty early yourself." I replied.

"The sunset is coming soon, it's pretty amazing." said Whitebeard.

Right as he said that, the sun started rising.

"What are you? A fortune teller?" I joked.

"Haha! Maybe. Though let's get to the real point here." said Whitebeard.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"You're leaving now aren't you?" asked Whitebeard.

"Yeah, I have my own journey to enjoy. After all, I also want to stand on top of the world." I said.

"It's going to be tough for you to aim for that." said Whitebeard.

"Who do you think I am? I'm the strongest woman in the world." I joked.

"Haha! That's true." said Whitebeard.

We said our goodbyes without his crew knowing,

it was a good time but, I have much more things to do.

Hmm, where should I next?

I do want to pleasure some nice woman righ- alright calm your hormones Vierra.

Unless....?

 

 

38