Jaya
932 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How many days has it been since I set out to the sea again?

3 days? 4 days? a week?

I forgot to count, I was too focused on enjoying the sea's breeze.

I had food, drinks, and sleep with me. I was going to back to my introvert ways, I had to remind myself I was a pirate. 

An introvert on a ship in the middle of a sea, that's something new.

Suzuki D. Vierra, the introvert at sea.

I mean, it does have a nice ring to it, though I was sure this was going to get me captured by marines and shunned by pirates. I mean what kind of pirate would stay inside their ship in the middle of the sea? ......probably me. 

Enough about that, the introver- I mean Maiden of the Sea is going to find somebody to talk to because it gets pretty lonely. 

It's sad, I died single and a virgin in my past life. Maybe in this life I won't be single, I like girls since boys are *vomit* no offense to the boys but I prefer girls.

Now that I think about it, there's someone that's perfect for me.

Yes, her, she's simply too amazing.

Fufufu, you won't escape from me.


"Achoo, is someone talking about me?" asked Vierra's future girlfriend. 


COO! COO!

Oh? The newspaper is here, I guess I'll get out of bed, and read it.

Picking up the newspaper, I wasn't surprised.

「 Monkey D. Luffy」

「$100,000,000 」

「2 new pirates gaining momentum in the new era! Could this be a coincidence? I think not! The new era is coming! 」

"Haha, the new era." I said to myself. 

I guess Loofy's in Alabasta right now, well who cares?

I'll always be a few steps higher than him.

What was bugging me was why no marine ships started coming after me, I mean- oh.

I escaped 24 marine ships and I destroyed 36 cannons.

So next time they'll probably send an admiral, ah. How I wish to put a hole in Akainu's stom- sadistic Vierra relax. 

Let's summarize my abilities.

-Armament Haki ; Advanced Ryou

-Black Katana, possibly could be supreme sword level.

- Observation Haki ; Future sight

-Advanced Conquer Haki 

Yeah, I'm overpowered.

I decided to look out at the sea, the waves were carrying my ship towards an island.

Hmm? An island? 

Rubbing my eyes, I checked again.

There it was, an island. I can relieve my boredom amd hopefully get rid of my introvert ways.

Let's see what this island has for us...

.

.

.

I already dislike it, from the outside it looks good, but once you enter it's complete trash.

If I recall on my memories, this island was called Jaya, and I'm currently in Mock Town. 

Entering the town, someone just flew out of the window, landing into a wagon.

"In any case, we should stay away from that fighting champion."

Seriously? Ah, my competitiveness is starting to take over me. I calmed down and kept walking.

There were people giving my glances but it seemed like they didn't recognize me.

Thank goddess. 

I kept walking and I reached the area where it looked like a vacation house, I knew what was going to happen.

3.

2.

1.

"E-excuse me! Please don't enter without permission, this Tropical Hotel is currently chartered by Bellamy-sama and his party." 

"So we're currently asking other guests to leave." said SC ; side character.

"This place was an hotel?" I asked. 

It certainly didn't seem like it, this place felt so empty. 

"If Bellamy-sama sees you, it'll be a problem, so please kindly leave immediately leave." said SC.

"Damn side character! Leave!" I said using Conquer's haki.

His eyes rolled back and passed out.

Annoying. 

"Who're you?" asked a voice.

Turning over to the voice, there was a blue haired man, and a yellow haired girl.

Sarquiss and Lily.

"Nothing, I just knocked out an insect." I replied.

"You do know that we needed him to keep people out right?" asked Sarquiss.

"So? He was getting annoying, what's the problem here?" I asked.

I mean who wouldn't find a person constantly telling you to leave annoying?

"It seems like you don't know who you're messing with." said Lily.

"Am I supposed to know?" I asked.

Of course I knew, but this Bellamy is far too weak to challenge me.

Not waiting for a reply, I decided to go somewhere else.

There's no need to rush after all, plus I know they know me. 

Bellamy is going to come to me or I'll come to him either way. 

I made my way into a bar and got some orange juice, there were a few stares but I shrugged it off.

""More!"" I said and someone at the same time.

I turned towards him and mentally smiled.

Blackbeard was here, I sure do want to fight him

"Well, if it isn't Blackbeard." I said.

"Who're you?" asked Blackbeard.

Is he this dumb? Does he think I don't know?

"I know you recognize me, don't try to hide it." I replied.

"You're a sharp one, what'd ya need?" asked Blackbeard.

"If it wasn't for Ace, I would've killed you over 13 times." I said.

It was true, in over a minute of us talking.

I've rehearsed 13 killing ideas in my head that even his devil fruit couldn't save him.

"So you know Ace?" asked Blackbeard.

Ignoring my killing sentence since you doubt me huh?

"Of course, he told me about a certain ex pirate crewmate who broke a rule." I said.

"That boy Ace, he can't kill me, he's too weak." said Blackbeard.

"But I can and I'm far stronger than you." I said.

"Would you like to test me?" asked Blackbeard.

There were leaks of his devil fruit, it's more interesting close up than in the anime.

"Sure, try not to die. Ace would be mad at me." I said.

Whitebeard and now Blackbeard, my life was getting more and more interesting...

 

36