Author’s Kazumi Gojo
2.3k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N Might be a little complex.)

This is when she's grown up .

About her: 5'11 / 180.34cm

Silver hair, Blue Eyes, always wear the same outfit, a black blindfold and all-black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots (Women's).

Master of Martial Arts, Quirk control, and even Swordsmanship.

High intellect, speed, and strength.

Six Eyes Abilities: Kazumi's Six Eyes (Rikudan in Romanji) allows her to see everything very detailed. Without her blindfold, anything she sees allows her to gain information of what she sees into her brain. With her blindfold, she still can but it allows her to control what she wants to know and what she doesn't want to know.

Limitless: She creates an infinite amount of space between her and an object. Example: She can reach and touch the object but if the object tried to reach her, the object would have to travel through an infinite amount of space making the object never meet her. She can also teleport, similar to Domain Expansion, she can spread her space throughout places and as long as the place has her space there, she can instantly teleport there.

Even if she has an immense amount of cursed energy, how is she able to do it and why is her brain not fried? Simple, by utilizing Six Eyes, she can fully use Limitless's potential and create an infinite space in her brain that allows her to gather information, she also creates an infinite space in her cursed energy core allowing her contain an infinite amount of energy.

Combining Six Eyes and Limitless = Time  and Space Ability

She used her Six Eyes to the fullest removing her blindfold and gained the information of what time was. If one were to gain this information, their brain to would explode. She was able to survive this because by utilizing Six Eyes, she can fully use Limitless's potential and create an infinite space in her brain that allows her to gather an infinite amount of information. Without her blindfold she can do the same but it limits her Rikudan's abilities as it does not allow her to have full control over time, she can't stop everything. The flow of the world. If she took it off she could.

How does her Time Ability Work? (Blindfold On)

She can't stop, rewind, slow, or fast forward time itself but she can do that to something specific like,

[Quirk Ability]

[Freeze/Stop], it would freeze the quirk itself.

[Slow], it would slow down the quirk itself.

basically like if all might tried to punch you, it still takes time to activate the quirk, so you slow down the process of the quirk activating.

[Rewind], would rewind the quirk and make it seem like it was cancelled.

[Forward], would speed up the quirk activation.

By speeding it up, your quirk ability can mess up and self destruct damaging yourself.

Without her blindfold off, she cannot freeze a living thing.

It is different from time shift since time shift creates a frozen world for 5 seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space Ability

With her blindfold off, she can manipulate space itself, creating black holes, bring down meteors, collide earth with the moon. Destroy the sun. Wipe out every living thing.  Anything since everything has a mass.

By space, I mean mass and density which makes what space is.

Space Ability (Blindfold On)

With her blindfold on, she cannot manipulate the mass/density of a living organism, humans etc.

She can't do anything to quirks.

She can increase or decrease the density/mass of something making it explode, grow bigger, grow smaller. She can control objects that is within her space. It's limited because of her blindfold.

By being able to control density/mass which creates space, she can levitate objects within her space.

An explanation would be a bit too complex.

Mass is the measurement of the amount of matter in an object or substance.

Density is how much space an object or substance takes up.

45