Chapter 20: Battle Trials
1.4k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now then, let's get started.

Immediately, I ran towards the direction Misery was coming. She must've wanted to fight me too for old time's sake but I'm sorry Misery.

"Yo Misery!" I said as I shot a black sphere towards her.

"I hate you!" she said as she shot herself with a bullet and managed to get away due to accelerating her own time.

I guess that will buy a tiny bit of time, Momo and Todoroki was...eh? Momo has a flamethrower shooting flames at his ice, surprisingly it's working.

Bang!

A bullet shot towards me, quickly examining the bullet, it was the bullet that freezes a person's time temporarily. Her accuracy was crazy good but I dodged right in time before her bullet could hit and flashed a smile while shaking my head.

After dodging the bullet, I quickly ran towards her. She must've realized what I was going to do so she got in a fighting stance, right when our fight started. We were having an intense battle, blocking, countering, throwing, punches until I managed to catch her off guard.

"Got you." I said with a grin.

Immediately I dropped and gave her a swipe kick to make her lose her footing then punched her stomach to end it.

"Curse you, you didn't have to hit that hard." said Misery.

"Sorry." I replied.

I looked over to see how Momo and Todoroki was doing but Momo was already struggling a bit. As expected, her quirk really wears her down. I started running over but Todoroki must've seen me and quickly made ice to make Momo slip and made himself faster by sliding on the ice he created. Right before I was about to send him flying, he managed to deactivate the bomb.

"I was so close." I muttered a bit frustrated.

"Sorry, we lost cause of me." said Momo.

"It's fine, don't overexert yourself." I replied.

"Heroes Win!" yelled All Might.

(Watching room)

"Kazumi Gojo, her martial arts is powerful, I'd say she has a high potential just like Tokisaki Misery." said an observer.

"They are still young, no need to push them that far." said another observer.

"We'll have the sports festival to see her full strength." said a teacher.

"Right." said the rest.

Though, Kazumi never used her full strength at all.

(Kazumi POV)

"We lost even though I smacked Misery." I said Misery.

"Sore loser!" said Misery sticking her tongue at me.

"Hey, I beat you." I said shutting Misery up.

We were about to continue bickering when a voice was heard.

"Can anyone tell me who was the MVP of the match?" asked All Might.

Izuku raised his hand writing notes in his notebook, where did he get that from?

"I think Todoroki was the MVP of the heroes team because he predicted Kazumi was going to go head on with Misery and seeing that Kazumi was running over to help Momo, he ran to deactivate the bomb instead of continuing a 2v1 fight." said Izuku.

Tsk, I knew that but I just didn't interfere. I easily could've closed the distance with Boundless.

"Relax, just watch the other matches." said Misery.

The other classes went and fought while I sat somewhere else and rested. These fights didn't interest me at all, it's boring since we're not going full power. Soon class ended, I went to the girl's changing room to change.

"Hey, good fight out there despite losing." said a girl with earphones.

"Thank you though what's your name?" I asked.

"Kyoka Jiro, but you can call me Kyoka if you want. Nice to meet you." said Kyoka.

"I'm Kazumi Gojo, call me Kazumi. Nice to meet you too, we should get going. I wouldn't want to be late." I said.

"Haha! That's true, shall we go then?" asked Kyoka.

"Yes we shall." I said.

There was a moment of silence before both of us burst into laughter.

Soon, school ended and I decided to get something to eat.

Though I had a feeling something was going to happen and when I arrived, the feeling started going crazy.

"A Tonkotsu Ramen." I said.

Suddenly some dude sat next to me though I didn't care.

"I'm surprised you're not scared." said the man

Hood over his head, blue hair covering his forehead, red eyes, and a depressed look.

"I don't pay attention to the weak depressed villains." I replied.

His smile faded and turned into a frown.

"Kid, with that uniform I know you go to U.A. We'll meet again and see who's the real weak one." said the depressed villain as he chuckled.

"I probably won't recognize you, like I said I don't pay attention to the weak. I'm strong meaning I only pay attention to the strong." I replied as I ate the ramen that was served.

He muttered something before he left with an irritated frown.

This ramen is pretty good.

45