Chapter 24: USJ II
1.2k 0 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The alarms started ringing and there were multiple presences coming.

"Aizawa, those are villains correct?" I asked.

We both looked towards the direction where a black portal had appeared and multiple villains came out of it.

"Everyone! Villains had invaded the place, find a teacher and evacuate immediately while I distract them." said Aizawa.

Though Misery and I didn't move an inch when he said that.

"What're you guys doing? I did tell you to evacuate." said Aizawa.

"No thanks, I was getting bored. Misery you follow the students, I'm not sure if there are more villains but you're strong enough to protect them." I said.

"Fine, but you owe me later." said Misery.

"Of course." I replied.

It was good thing that Misery wasn't as battle hungry as I was, I was itching to fight.

"You're shaking Kazumi, are you scared?" asked Aizawa.

"Oh I am shaking, but no I'm not scared." 

I looked at him and said, 

"I'm itching to fight right now, I've been bored for too many days, I needed to blow off some steam." I said.

"Uh okay, I guess that's then. Before I forget, here." said Aizawa throwing my blindfold to me.

"Thanks." I replied replacing my sunglasses with my blindfold.

Wouldn't want the sunglasses to break.

The moment the villains had stepped onto the ground, Aizawa got into his fighting stance, and I still had the same stance.

I stood there laid back, doing some stretches here and there.

"By the way Aizawa, how much are the repairs?" I asked.

"None, a teacher made this with their ability." replied Aizawa.

"That's good then." I said.

"What're you planning to do?" asked Aizawa.

"I'm going to obliterate them and maybe obliterate the building too, while I'm at it, I might explode a star and create a black hole." I said.

"Try to lessen the damage, don't kill them, and don't explode a star." said Aizawa.

"Relax, I was joking about that. Now then let's get started Aizawa, we have some fighting to do." I said.

We rushed at them and I decided to fight the guy I recognized.

"We meet again blue hair depressed looking man." I said.

"Blindfold girl, watch your mouth." replied Shigaraki.

"I was just stating facts but maybe I changed my mind. There were some hindrances I needed to take care of first." I said.

Placing my hands together and doing a sign,

『Domain Expansion: Void Manipulation』

A black space enveloped the area, only the bad guys I targeted could see it.

『Cripple』

In instant, all of them fell down with most of their bones broken. Aizawa was dealing with the rest, though the warp guy seems troublesome.

"What did you do?" asked Shigaraki.

"Just eliminated the nuisances, what else?" I asked.

"Tsk, I guess it's time to bring it out." said Shigaraki.

Suddenly a tall muscular human yet not human figure popped out. I could see what it was through my eyes.

It was similar to artificial humans, deceased individuals whose bodies have been heavily modified in order to hold multiple Quirks, made to be mindless super-soldiers.

"Now then, Nomu. Kill them." ordered Shigaraki.

"You do know mindless puppets can't do anything to me right?" I asked.

As Nomu started jumping towards me, I combined the white and black sphere coming out of both my index fingers.

『Cursed Technique Collapse: Yin and Yang』

This time, I was able to control it's output unlike last time where I wiped out a forest.

"Dodge!" ordered Shigaraki.

"Sorry but no can do. Anything that has a mass will be sucked in and it's existence will be wiped." I said.

The Nomu tried running away but it was only getting closer and closer in the black and white energy. Soon enough, it was completely sucked in and destroyed.

"Tsk, I guess it's time for me to fight." said Shigaraki.

Let me test him a bit.

I ran towards him and threw a punch. He caught my punch which was expected then threw me up in the air, I decided to turn my Boundless off. 

Mid air, I saw him laughing. I was wondering what was funny then I looked over at my arm which was turning to dust. I had forgotten about his quirk.

Time seemed to freeze, half my face was starting to decay. Before my entire face decayed, I saw a light.

『Reversed Cursed Technique: Instant Reversal』

There it was, the thing I was missing. In my past life, I couldn't even find out what was missing but in this life I found it.

My reversed cursed energy wasn't used for healing, it was used to reversing. It would reverse the effects of something that was sort of like healing yet not like healing.

Soon enough, my decayed face, and arm was put together.

Time seemed to flow again, I was sill mid air.

He had a shocked face.

I took off my blindfold and smiled, I was upside down in the air.

Satoru Gojo Scaling? : JuJutsuKaisen

Time slowed again.

I looked at him deep in his eyes, my blue eyes reflected off of his red eyes.

The six clovers had formed on my eyes.

"You'll never beat me."

"Though I must thank you for helping me find what I had been searching for, now bye." I said with a wide grin.

『Cursed Technique Collapse: Yin and Yang』

Instantly a large white ball with the combination of black and white started heading towards him. He couldn't move, right before it hit him, the warp quirk guy instantly took him and left.

I landed on my feet before I hit my head.

I had gained what I needed, I could now reach greater heights.

"Oi, what's with that grin?" asked Aizawa.

"I just gained enlightenment." I replied.

Aizawa gave me a look but didn't question it, I put my blindfold back on.

"It seems like the guy managed to escape." said Aizawa.

"That warp guy took him." I replied.

"It seems like I wasn't needed." said All Might.

"Let's talk alter, we have to leave. This facility is a mess." said Aizawa.

We agreed and proceeded to walk outside.

The moment we went out, there were police cars, heroes, and even news reporters surrounding the area. 

"She's the student who fought beside me, ask her if she needs medical attention." said Aizawa.

Doctors asked me a few questions regarding my injuries but I waved them off and showed them I was fine,

"Weren't you turning to dust?" asked Aizawa.

"What do you think this is? This isn't a marvel movie and Thanos isn't here." I said jokingly.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and left. But that movie sure was good, wished I could snap my fingers a- nevermind.

"By the way, you're going to have to answer a few questions from the heroes so they could write down the information about the villains." said Aizawa.

"Oh, alright." I laughed nervously.

(A few moments later)

"Aizawa, we didn't get any information because she had forgotten." said a hero.

"How? She was right there when we fought." said Aizawa.

"She said she gained enlightenment and forgot about it." said the hero.

Aizawa gave me a look and I gave him a wry smile.

"Whatever, I'll explain." said Aizawa. 

Soon, we decided to meet up with the class.

 

53