Chapter 26: Sports Festival
1.2k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I fixed my blindfold since it was bugging me a bit, was something going to happen?

We were about to leave the class when our door was blocked.

What was it now? I wanted to get the new sweets from the candy shop I went to the other day.

"What's your business here with Class 1-A?" asked Ida.

Thank god someone asked, I needed to know. 

"Scouting the enemy." said Bakugo.

"Hold on now Bakugo, if we're not leaving, you're not either." I said grabbing into his collar.

"Tch, annoying." said Bakugo. 

"We're the ones who made it out of the villain's attacks, some classes obviously want to check us out."

"There's no point in doing something like that, now leave extras." said Bakugo. 

"I came to see what class 1-A was like, but it's quite a disappointment. You're quite arrogant, are all the others from the hero course like this?" asked Hitoshi.

This is interesting, a weakling confronting us. 

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enroll into the hero course for studies because they didn't make it into the hero course." 

"Did you know that?" asked Hitoshi. 

"Nope, of course not." I said.

This shocked everyone.

"Tell me, why should I care about that? If they trained more and got stronger, they would've made it. It isn't even our fault."

"Arrogant, disappointed, and disillusioned?" I asked.

I took off my blindfold revealing my blue eyes and stared at him.

A grip reaper appeared behind him with his scythe to his neck.

"I'm the one who's disappointed in how weak you are, disillusioning me thinking that you guys were actually something,"

"Now kneel, someone ask weak as you has no right to be on the same level as me." I said

Before he and everyone else realized it, the blue haired boy was on both of his knees with sweat dropping down his neck.

"Now then, I'll see you guys at the sports festival." I said putting my blindfold back on.

The blue haired boy and the entire class ran, the feeling when they looked at you in the eyes wasn't normal. Of course it wasn't, not even my twin brother was able to look at me in the eyes without feeling like he was near death. 

"Did you really have to do that?" asked Misery.

"Nope, I just wanted to relieve some stress." I replied.

"What stress?" asked Misery.

"I wasn't able to get my candy because they blocked the door." I replied.

"And here I thought it was something important." groaned Misery.

"What do you mean? This is important." I said.

"Whatever, let's go now. The festival is starting soon." said Misery.

We were in the locker room to change into the festival uniforms, it was kind of sad I wasn't able to wear my hero costume, but at least I was able to wear my blindfold.

If I recall, since it's a festival, there should be candy stands too. 

In an instant, I was in front of the stands.

I started walking around looking for sweets when I spotted a blonde girl.

"Hey, do you know where the candy stands are?" I asked.

"Yes, they're down 3 stands to the left." replied the blonde hair girl.

"Aren't you supposed to be ready for the sports festival?" asked a muscular man.

"Yeah, but it hasn't started yet. So, I'm free. Bye now~" I said making my way towards the candy stands.

"Where's Kazumi?" asked Misery.

"I'm here." I said,

I teleported back back with 2 cottan candies, chocolate bars, and a few lollipops.

"You're eating that before the festival?" asked Misery.

"What? Nothing's wrong with it. By the way, the atmosphere is kind of off, did something happen?" I ask.

"Todoroki just declared war on Deku." replied Misery.

"Oh? That's kind of interesting." I said.

Now then, let's make our way to the first round is what I thought would happen.

We gathered onto a field and the other classrooms gathered here too, there was also this R-18 hero named Midnight who clearly needs to fix what she's wearing but hey, I'm not complaining.

"Representing the students is Kazumi Gojo from 1-A!" said Midnight.

Eh?

"Good luck up there Kazumi." said Misery.

"Shut up." I replied making my way onto the stage. 

Class 1-A was currently praying I don't say something stupid, I knew that.

"I declare that, I Kazumi Gojo, is the strongest. No matter how strong you are, I will be stronger. It doesn't matter how hard you train, I'll train even harder." I said taking in a chocolate bar.

"What were you thinking?" asked Misery.

"Are you trying to get us killed?" asked Ida.

"What do you mean? I was just stating facts, if you want to become a pro hero, you have to have confidence to say it. After saying it, all you need to do is prove it." I said.

The rest went silent since they knew the words I said was the truth.

"Now here's the fateful first game, an obstacle course!"

"Our school's selling point is freedom, so it doesn't matter what you do as long as you stay in the course." said Midnight. 

Now that's exciting.

We all got into our running stances and waited for the signal. 

"GO!"

We all ran and I was already ahead of everyone. It wasn't surprising, I even earned some glares from some weaklings. Misery was right behind me, it wasn't surprising. She was the second strongest after me. I decided to slow down a bit to enjoy it. 

Todoroki appeared beside me sliding on his ice to increase his speed, Bakugo was using his explosions, and Momo was using her quirk. She does look kind of good in that uniform but that wasn't important right now. 

Soon enough, the first barrier had appeared. I looked behind and noticed they stopped, while I kept going.

Weaklings.

There stood tall robots but they were still ants in my eyes.

「 Cursed Technique Collapse: Yin and Yang」

The Yin and Yang sphere passed through all of the robots making a way for me to easily pass through. The people were in shock at what I did. I quickly ran through before the gap started to close. 

The second barrier came and it was a cliff we had to get across, easy. I ran and jumped across with ease, no teleportation cause I wouldn't want to reveal my abilities to the world. 

The first round sure was easy.

Misery and Todoroki was right behind me or maybe even further behind, I could feel their presences. 

The final barrier was the minefield, this was easy. 

I added my space across the minefield making it so that I wouldn't have to waste time tracking it. I was able to run across with ease. 

(Author POV)

"Eraser Head, your class sure is amazing. Kazumi Gojo or Athena was the first one to make it before anyone else. What're you teaching them? asked Present Mic.

"I didn't teach them anything." replied Eraser Head.

Right now, Kazumi was currently sitting on the field eating her cotton candy, minding her own business.

She was now waiting for the second round.

48