Chapter 41: The Fan
829 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazumi was satisfied with the everything, the heroes tried to put her in the wrong, but the citizens thought otherwise.

This really is a fulfilling world.

"I heard about your stunt." said Nemuri.

"Yeah? I didn't think it was going to be such a big commotion. My parents were lecturing me for an hour straight, it was the most boring hour of my life." said Kazumi.

"Well, I'd dislike getting lectured too. But, since the commotion was so big, villains might target you, and even your family. So I'd suggest to listen and be careful." said Nemuri.

Kazumi frowned, the thought of her little sister hurt made her mad. She'd hunt the person who hurt her little sister to the depths of hell, there would be no escape from her.

That person wouldn't even be able to rest in the afterlife. 

Nemuri noticed the change in Kazumi's atmosphere and changed the topic, "Wanna try out an outfit for me?" 

"Never." Kazumi immediately replied. 

"Just this one time, I'll return the favor someday." said Nemuri.

Kazumi looked at Nemuri's pleading eyes and couldn't resist. She needed to do something different anyways to clear her mind, "Fine, you definitely owe me, remember that. So what outfit am I putting on?" asked Kazumi.

***

"Out of every outfit there is in the world, why am I in a cat maid outfit?" asked Kazumi.

"It fits you so well, you look amazingly cute too." said Nemuri.

"That doesn- Wait hold on, is your nose bleeding?" asked Kazumi.

"Eh? I didn't even know." said Nmeuri.

"Don't tell me you actually found me so hot in this outfit that your nose actually started bleeding." said Kazumi.

"What're you talking about? I'd never." said Nemuri.

That was a total lie, Nemuri knew that. In fact, she thought Kazumi looked so sexy, pretty, and sexy in this outfit. It was a feast for the eyes, Kazumi was probably the best person whom tried out her outfits. 

Kazumi noticed Nemuri's stare and decided to tease her a bit. She stuck out her butt a bit revealing a small piece of her undergarment, and winked at Nemuri with a pose.

Immediately,a burst of blood came out of Nemuri's nose, and immediately dashed away. Kazumi let out a chuckled and used this chance to take the outfit off and put on her usual outfit. By the time she finished changing, Nemuri was in the living room standing there casually.

"Are you okay?" asked Kazumi.

"What're you talking about? I'm fine." said Nemuri.

Kazumi let out a laugh at Nemuri's response, she didn't think Nemuri would act like nothing happened at all.

"Tch, this is all your fault. Who taught you to treat your senior like this? I'll smack that person." said Nemuri.

Kazumi smiled, she didn't know what Kazumi was probably older than her, and possibly by  a lot too.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to react like this." said Kazumi.

"What do you mean react like this? Anyone would've reacted like this." said Nemuri.

"I wouldn't know since I'd only show it to you." said Kazumi. 

"Stop it, let's get serious already." said Nemuri.

"Fine, fine. What do you want to talk about?" asked Kazumi.

"I'm going to get into that. As you already know, the stunt you pulled caused quite a bit of commotion. Therefore, you won't be participating in any hero activity for now. You'll have to wait until everything dies down, then you can continue with your hero work." said Nemuri.

"What hero are you talking about?" asked Kazumi.

"I'm talking about you, I'm not saying you are a hero. But your work entitles the work of a hero so you'll leave out on hero activities until everything calms down." said Nemuri.

"Alright, alright. But if something dangerous and important happens, I'm going to participate." said Kazumi.

"That's fine since it's an emergency, you can go now. We've talked about everything we needed, though I'd like to see you in different outfits of mine." said Nemuri.

"No, thank you. I'm going to take my leave now." 

With that said, Kazumi appearance on top of  a tall building, and gazed down at the city beneath her. 

Letting out a chuckle, "It seems no one in this world can hold me back, just like the people in my past life."

***

"Yo Midoriya! I heard you got a strict punishment placed on you." said Kazumi.

"Y-yeah, we violated several rules so we're on punishment." said Midoriya.

"How pitiful." said Kazumi.

"Huh?" asked Midoriya.

"Look at me, I don't have any punishment placed on me at all. I was placed in jail, but the citizen's commotion was able to get me out. They label me as a true hero, this really is quite funny."

"Plus, they know none of them could possibly rival me, so they wouldn't dare to use any force on me. This is the perks of being strong and following your own path Midoriya." said Kazumi. 

"What're you talking about?" asked Midoriya.

"Don't fool around, you're following the footsteps of All Might instead of your own. But hey, do whatever you want since none of it concerns me in any way." said Kazumi.

Before Midoriya could say anything, Kazumi already disappeared from the spot, leaving Midoriya bewildered.

With that said, everything on the surface started to calm down while everything in the darkness was rising. 

Kazumi was put on lookout duty, but she wasn't allowed to engage in any fights unless it's an emergency. There were a few heroes circulating the area where she was guarding to make sure she doesn't do anything.

"ATHENA!"

Turning to the voice that called out to her, it was a girl that looked a bit younger than she was, and a bit shorter than Kazumi. 

"Hello!" said Kazumi.

"I'm a huge fan of yours Athena!" said the girl.

"Thank you, what's your name?" asked Kazumi.

"I'm Yua Himiko, 14, and my quirk is solar energy" said Yua.

"I don't think you're supposed to tell me your quirk..." said Kazumi.

Then something clicked in her head, wasn't this the girl who she met back when she was a kid? She sure grew a bit and matured a lot too. 

"Can I have your autograph?" asked Yua. 

"Of course, do you have a pen or anything I could write on?" asked Kazumi.

"Of course, I want you to be the first signature I have on my notebook." said Yua. 

Strangely, this girl was quite similar to Midoriya. But nevertheless, she signed her name on the first page of the notebook.

"Thank you so much! Since you have work, I don't want to bother you. Thank you once again and good luck on your work!" said Yua running off. 

Somehow, Kazumi felt like the girl was similar to someone else too, but she couldn't decipher who. 

"I'll think about it later..."

31