Announcement
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        It’s been a long, kind of unexpected few months of Reaver’s Song, beginning with being shadow banned on Tapas from Chapter 1! I hadn’t even done anything bad, yet! Honestly, though, the experience of writing RS has been wonderful. I feel my writing is better than it was on either MWAY or Kunoichi and, although the subject is a bit of a departure, I’m still excited about it.

                Unfortunately, real life sometimes intrudes on our best laid plans and that is certainly true in my case. Due to this intrusion, I will be forced to put RS on hiatus. I will provide an update in September as my situation will hopefully become clearer but at the moment, I’m looking at uploading chapters again beginning October 9th.

                As an update, I have begun work on My Winter With You, the sequel to My World And You and am hopeful to have enough ready to go to begin publishing in December. Expect this second installment to make more of a mess of Kasumi’s life than MWAY already did. Meanwhile I will continue to work on RS and bring it, hopefully, to a satisfactory conclusion.

                Thank you for reading and I look forward to the next chapters together with you. Be safe and I’ll talk to you again soon!

 

Menchikat

( ^..^)ノ

Hontoni arigato gozaimasu!

2