November Update
77 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello!

I hope your November is going wonderfully and that Halloween treated everyone well. 2021 is almost in the rearview mirror and I am looking forward to 2022! I wanted to give an update to those who may be interested regarding My Winter With You.

Due to some rather unfortunate and unforeseen health issues I haven’t gotten as much done as I would like to have had at this point in time but with my physical condition improving, I’m hoping to get back on track with all three novels. While I will still make my goal of beginning MWWY this year I will be forced to postpose the initial launch until December 29th, a week later than I’d hoped. That should give me enough time to get far enough ahead.

I don’t like introducing too many characters in a book since I don’t feel I can do justice to all of them so the core group from My World and You will remain mostly intact with the addition of just one more character who will have any sort of major impact to the story. Her name is Komari Kagayama. (I really like names that start with K for some reason.)

The following is her introduction in the book, and I’ll post a character profile for her before the book begins:

“What are you doing, Seto?” An irritated voice said. I turned toward the sound to find a girl who looked to be in her mid-twenties with medium length black hair with purple highlights emerge from the back of the store. Her skintight black jeans hung low on her hips and a black belly shirt with jagged purple lettering looking vaguely like cat claw marks declaring she was a “Cat Girl in Training” left her thin and toned stomach in full view. A black choker completed what I could only assume was a pseudo goth girl look, though her pale pink lipstick and modest eyeshadow, while complimenting her face well, didn’t seem very goth at all. Admittedly, my knowledge about what constituted “goth” style was limited at best.

“Komchan!” Emi cried, raising her arms high and rushing forward. “I missed you!” The woman stepped back a pace and scowled, holding her hand up in warning which caused Emi to reluctantly come to a stop.

“I saw you two days ago.”

“Was it two days?” Emi tapped her chin thoughtfully. “Well, I can still miss you!”

“No, you can’t. I’m busy. What do you want?”

“I found you an employee!” Emi enthused, pointing at me. I waved lamely, unsure of what else to do. Komari’s eyes found me and narrowed slightly. Without a word she strode through the shop before stopping less than a meter in front of me. She cocked a discerning eyebrow and looked me up and down wordlessly as if judging my worth.

I hope you’ll enjoy Komari as I’m having fun writing her. Once again, please be advised I will be posting My Winter With You on Wednesdays while Reaver’s Song continues and will move MWWY to Saturdays once RS is complete. 

For those who are reading and enjoying Reaver’s Song I thank you! For those who are looking forward to My Winter With You I hope you will enjoy continuing Kasumi’s story with me as she navigates the hazards of high school life. Thank you again for your support. It means more to me than you can imagine and I’ll see you next month! Happy Holidays from myself and every fictional character in Tottori! Be safe! Be healthy and I’ll see you next month with My Winter With You!

( ^..^)ノ

2